Chapter 3

Baby, don't worry.

emeged your candweets author comeback after a long long journey/? guys im sorry to make you wait too long. *gasp* almost a year lol you know im actually about to discontinue this story but i feel bad leave u hanging on the wall/? okay i talk nosense.

cheked it out!! (1755 words)

and if you forgot the story just read again and still not editing D:

 


 

“You try to avoid but once again you failed. That’s love”

 

She know where to find him. She always know. It didn’t take too long because she already squatted beside him and stare to the beautiful God creature for a moment. She about to touch his face but suddenly Mark open his eyes slowly. She quickly stand up and played with the hem of her skirt. 
He blinks his eyes several times to adjust the sun ray, he covered his face with the back of his and looked up to saw a nerd standing there “what the hell are you doing here?” he asked coldly.

“I- I just want, um I mean Ms. Han call you to come to library right now.” She stuttered and look down.

“Ooh”. He rose up from his seat ready to leave, he tilt his head to facing the nerd, he said “let’s go” she nodded and followed him behind with a shy smile he cannot see.

 

-o0o-

 

It’s almost a week for the bet but Mark still can’t approach the nerd. She seemed avoiding him all the time, he tried but it just useless because she even didn’t look at him. Like when he asked for anything he can help she always rejected, when he asked her to walk her home because it was dark outside she also rejected really fast and the last when he asked her maybe they can be friend for God shake she also rejected him.

Mark massaged his temple. He stressed just because a nerd “ it” he cursed himself. While contemplating his unfortunate fate suddenly his friends came over to him and he just rolled his eyes because he knew what they wanted.

“Mark how is it going so far?” the brunette asked.

“Nope, she is not easy like you think” he replied lazily.

“Woah so Mark Tuan ‘the boy who can easily get all the girls he want’ just got a rejection from a nerd. Wow I’m surprised” Boy named Jin young said with big grinned.

“I’m not lauging” while he laughed anyway.

“And seems more interesting”.

“I smell something nice” the blonde shouted.

“What is that?”

“M-O-N-E-Y” Bambam spelled it out too loud and they laughed.

“Shut up you s. I’m out” Mark walked out from the room, he irritated with them.

“Say you” Jackson sneered.

After he left all his friends burst in laughter again.

 

-o0o-

 

It’s cloudy outside. Maybe it will rain. Thunder sounds from outside the room which already dark. She flinched a little she honestly afraid of thunder but she just shake it off and back to put the books back into the place but suddenly the lightning strikes quite strong make her dropped all the books “No” she tried not to scream but she just scared.

Someone run into her “what’s wrong? Are you okay?” the American boy asked in worry. He looked at her and noticed she look scared, she stood there looking at him. Without hesitated Mark grabbed her hand and bring her outside the room and dang it was raining.

“Wait here” she shake her head.

“Where are you going?” she hold his hand to prevented him to leave.

“Wait a minutes” he took off his blazer and slung over her shoulder. She lowered her head to hide her flushed cheeks.

Minutes later he came with his car.

“Let’s go home I will take you home”. His hair already wet along with his uniform.

“No. Thank you but I can go home with myself” She refused because she have to go to work.

“Are you silly? It’s raining” he looked at her disbelief.

“I will wait the rain stop” she avoiding his gaze.

“Look I try to kind to you but you just do not want my company because you always rejected me every time I want to help” he ruffled his hair in frustration.

“No no it’s not like that I mean I-“

“Do you hate me? Did I do something wrong?” he cut her off.

“No i-“

“Whatever” with that he walked away but just a few step he turned around and back again to the nerd place he grabbed her hand and dragged her in to his car.

“But Mark I don’t wan-” she tried to free herself.

“No but you stubborn nerd” he tighten his grip. He open and closed the car door.

He angrily starter the car. The speed up the moment when they passed the school gate. They fell into silent no one dare to talk.

“Where your house?” the American boy break the silence.

“Can you stop here?” she plead him.

“What? Are you kidding me?” 

“I can’t go home”.

“Okay just tell me where I should drop you but just don’t say you want me to stop the car so you can go out when the rain still falling” Mark tried to talk calmly.

“I have to go work and you don’t have to drop me there. I don’t need your company. Just drop me off at the bus stop nearby” she said without looking at him but nearly tear up.

He actually surprised when he heard that but instead he said “Tzuyu, please” 

She closed her eyes the tears finally fall from her beautiful eyes. Why? Because for the first time he called her name and the sound of his voice make her want to stay longer but she have to go she don’t want to get in his trap.

“Stop the car”.

He sighed and gripped on the stir before stop the car. Tzuyu took off his blazer and give it to him. 

“What? Oh my God I can’t believe you. Look, it’s still raining for God shake you’re insane” Mark glared at him but the Taiwanese girl didn’t listen to him. She quickly stepped out the car and run as fast she can. 

Mark didn’t know what should he do, the urge chasing her was strong but that’s what she want.

“Ah I don’t care” but he glanced through the mirror she already far and she can get sick “she is insane I swear to God” with that Mark get out from the car. 

 

-o0o-

 

She kept running she doesn’t care with the tears and the rain as long as she’s not with him. She know he tried to be kind with her, she know what his goal, she know she can’t play along and she know she can’t stop the feeling. But he didn’t know she know. Or she can let him in, she can let him wreck her, she can let him do whatever he want. Oh right she should let him do it from the beginning of this game because she already hurt.


Love is painful, isn't it?


She heard he call her name and this time she won’t stop him again.

She want to know how to feel to be touch by him.

She want to know how to feel to be kiss by him.

And she want to know how to feel wanted even if it just affectation.

This is too late but at least she still have one week.

I don’t know how to make you fall for me but I know how to love you sincerely. This is her promise.

 

-o0o-

 

“Tzuyu” she turned her body when she can feel his voice near and out of breath because he ran to catch her.

He once again grabbed her hand and dragged her back to his car. He slammed the door and drove the car quickly.

Unexpectedly Mark decided to bring the nerd to his apartment. Because one he didn’t want to argue again, two he didn’t want to get a rejection and three he didn’t know where she live.

“Get out, palli and don’t complain” with hesitation she get out from the car.

Mark looked at her annoyed “come on” she grabbed her hand again. Didn’t take too long, and now in his apartment.

“Wait”.

He entered his room and back with clean clothes “use this” he handed it to Tzuyu and he back again to his room. She left there dumbfounded. Then he comeback again with towel and give it ti her.

“Do you want to use the bathroom in my room or” he pointed at the door behind him “there?”

She didn’t reply him and dashed to the bathroom and lock the door. 

“Weirdo” Mark shake his head and back to his room to clean himself too.

-o0o-

 

Her heart beating fast. She looked at the clothes Mark gave and hugged it, smell it and hugged again. She repeated the same thing for a 5 minutes. Omg i'm weird she though.

“Just me and Mark omg someone choke on me” she internally screaming.

Mark finished first while Tzuyu still inside the bathroom so he thinks he better check is she okay.

When he was about to knock the door already open and reveal the cutest thing he ever see. His long sweater oversized so it covered her hand and her pants just too long. Mark chuckled and said “not bad”

Her cheeks flushed red. She hide her face with her hand and followed Mark like a lost puppy.

The American boy make his way to pantry. The sudden stop make her bumped his back.

“Do you want hot tea?” he furrowed his brows when he saw the said girl covering her cheeks with her hands.

She didn’t dare to look at him because one Mark hair still wet, two he is y, too y and three she feel dizzy and look at Mark might not help anything she thought. So she just shake her head yes.

She shy.

He shy.

But Mark is being Mark so he teased the nerd by asking her “Do you want to sleep outside or sleep with me?” 

“What?” 

“Finally I hear you say something since you enter my home” Mark chuckled “no I mean you can sleep in my room I will sleep there” he pointed the sofa with his chin.

“But-“

“No ‘but’ and I don’t want to argue. Case closed”

She sighed but nodded.

And after the tea break they decided to go to sleep and bit ‘good night’.

His eyes closed.

Her eyes closed.

But after that both of them open their eyes realized something.

“Mark I have to work” Tzuyu screamed from his room.

“But it’s late. I will talk to your boss tomorrow” 

“Okay” she trusted him.

And with that they fall into the deep sleep.

She feel safe.

He feel peace.

 

 


 

Thank you for subcribe and comment this story espcially to the one upvote. i know this update still not what you guys expected and short but you know i try my best TT i will trying to update regulary or once a month maybe idk TT

Sarange <3

I would like to read your comment so please leave ot there because i will know how this story going good or not.

-xoxo