Chapter 1

Baby, don't worry.

Guess who is back?? i just comeback from somewhere. ok check it out!!


Special A senior high school is an international school, especially for foreign students from abroad and settled temporarily in Seoul. The school owner is one of the richest people in Seoul, Kim family. All the students who attended this school came from rich people or from upper class.  There was a very lucky girl, she came from Taiwan and got a scholarship to study in this favorite school. She live alone because both of her parent already died when she was five years old and she lived in an orphanage before she got scholarship program.

Chou Tzuyu, 16 years old. Second grade senior high school.

 

They moved from Los Angeles to Seoul because his dad had business here in Seoul when he was fourteen, and their family came back again to Los Angeles when he was about to enter senior high school so his parent left him alone and gave him a big apartment for their lovely son. His parent told him to come back to Los Angeles after graduation.

Mark Tuan, 17 years old. Third grade senior high school.

 

-o0o-

 

She entered the school gate with a heavy step. She sighed and looked around. No one. The school still quiet because she always come early. So she just kept walking toward the class room but before she reached the door her eyes caught something, she stepped back slowly. She peeked in and she quite surprised. ‘It’s Mark and his friends, should I come in or should I leave? What should I do? I can’t come in.’ She stepped back and forth in front of the class until one of the guy stopped her and she startled.

“Hey” the guy said.

“O-oh hey” she stuttered because he is Mark Tuan. She still remember she just left him that day when he was asking her name. ‘Thanks God he didn’t notice me’ she thought. This thick glasses helped anyway.

“Why are you not come in?” Mark asked with a frown.

She just blinks her eyes at him then turned around and leave him there dumfounded.

“Weird” he muttered softly but loud enough to heard by her.

He chuckled and walked in and closed the door.

“Nugu hyung?” The red haired guy ask him.

“Nerd.”

“Girl or boy?”

“Girl.”

“Tzuyu?”

“Bingo.” He lifted his eyebrow then smirk.

“The one who has a flat body, wearing a thick glasses and always carrying book everywhere?”

“No wonder no one want to be with her.”

“Aigoooo mean” They laughed and the brunette guy blurted out “let’s make a bet.”     

“What?”

“Make her fall in love with you”

“Hey, I think he will win because you all know every girl in this school will give him everything to get Mark love.”

“Make her sleep with you then?” everyone in the room gasped loudly.

“Are you kidding me? That’s too lame. Mark even can sleep with one of the prettiest girl in this school.” He said mockingly.

“Guys please, why her? She’s not even attractive.” The cute guy still demanded to other girl.

“Nah, that’s the point, so Mark no need to seduce her because when he lay his finger on her she will end up in bed.” Everyone burst in laughter once again.

“But who knows? Just see” the black haired guy said, he seemed like he didn’t agree with this stupid deal.

Then Mark coolly added “In?”

“Two weeks? Or one?”

“One day.”

“What the hell? That’s too fast.” He laughed.

“Ok two weeks” the brunette guy finally said.

“Ok deal.”

“Wait…” he paused “let me tell you the rules in this game.

“And?”

“If you win. We. All of us will give you one hundred thousand dollars. Otte?” everyone in the room like ‘woaaaaahhhh’ and agreed.

“Hmm…and if I lose? What do you want guys?” Mark asked back.

“Take your from this group and leave.” And now everyone like ‘what the ’ but agreed too. Mark a little surprised. He was nodding his head while thinking, “ok, I don’t mind” he said and looked at him.

“Guys hajima.” The black haired guy beg them to not starting this .

“Yah Youngjae, if you don’t want to join this game you can get out, and shut up” the blonde one yelled to him.

“Im- ok whatever but I tell you guys Mark hyung will lose.” He just didn’t want Mark to leave.

“I will win, dude” he smacked Youngje arm lightly.

He clapped his hands “the bet start from tomorrow or today?” the brunette guy asked the other.

“Tomorrow?”

“Ok.”

 

-o0o-

 

After Mark closed the door Tzuyu stopped her pace then turned around ‘my hairpin, should I asked him or-‘she thought. When she reached the door she heard one of Mark friends mentioning her name, she widened her eyes then she decided to listen what they were talking about. The tears fall from her beautiful eyes.

They were talking.

She was listening.

They laughed.

She cried.

Everyone didn’t know the girl they were talking about actually standing in from of the closing door.

She heard everything.

They didn’t know.

She hate herself and Mark Tuan.

Before they get out from the room she quickly left that place and walked toward library.

 

-o0o-

 

The librarian still no come yet so she just put her bag on the desk. She walked to the sidelines of the bookshelf and picked up one of the book she always read. ‘Butterfly’ then she opened the last page of the book and read it ‘when you are lost your hope believe there will be a new hope will emerge like a butterfly’ she smiled again after read that. She put the book back and she stepped toward the window, she opened it and she let cold autumn wind blow in her face.

 

After everyone left, he walked to the back of the school building. He leaned against one of the trees that were falling and pulled out a hairpin shaped like a bear. He flipping through the hairpin. He chuckled ‘cute’ he thought.

 

She stepped out of the library then walked to the back of the school building. She turned around and she saw him there leaning against a tree, so she stopped her pace. She just staring at him from a far. ‘His friends right, who would not fall with him? He just too perfect.’ She sighed heavily and left that place.

 

She knows she can’t fall for him.

 

He didn’t know he can’t fall for her.

 

But fate remains destiny and forever will be a destiny.

 

They falling for each other.

 

The story just begin.


*Gasped dramatically* 32 subbies ;A;

Thank you so mucho asdhfghlksdfkj

i lof you <3

im sorry if this story too short. rip me

please leave a comment!