Chapter 2

Baby, don't worry.

You can feel but you can’t touch.

You can get lost but you can’t always find the right way.

You can pretend but you can’t lie to yourself.

Love.

Beautiful, rich, chic, y, and popular. Followed by three girls, all pretty also. They were walking along the school corridor and make every boys include girls gawked their mouth even their lips because goddess just passed by. Actually all the boys only focus to one of the girls. Her beautiful face never fail make the students mesmerized. She has a nice body, long legs, and a breathtaking smile. 

Gabriella Song. Second grade.

 

Nerd. No one to be his friend. Loner, he call himself like that because that’s the fact. But one day he met a girl like him when he was at second grade and they become friend, not too close not too far just friend, nothing special. Also there’s a person who hate him like he is not a human in her eyes. Ella always messing with his life. But what make him so thankful, he can be near the girl. No one notice he liked the girl, he kept it by himself. He didn’t deserve her and he know where his place is. That’s why he let whatever she did to him.

‘I’m your guardian, my angel.’

Kim Seok Jin. Third grade.

 

“Ella! Come here,” the long brownie hair girl along with two other girls called her “I have something to tell you.” 

She came approaching them “yeah, what?” she hummed.

“Guess?”

“How to guess, I don’t even know what are we talking about right now, eh?” 

They laughed “Nah, well hmm…so Mark oppa and his friends make a bet” a girl named Hyomin wiggling her eyebrow to her.

“Bet? What kind of bet?” she curiously.

“Bet to get in her pants in 2 weeks.”

Still confused she asked again “to who?”

“Chou Tzuyu.” She answered while imitating her style by pretend to set her fake glasses.

“Oh why?”

“I don’t know thought.”

“Ok well I don’t care” she just shrugged.

“Hah?” all her friends surprised.

“Nah, as long as it’s not about a new girl get Mark attention or about Mark has a girlfriend I don’t care and beside that it just about a nerd a girl being a nice target to them to getting fun. So, it’s ok” She smiled.

“Really?” they asked to make sure.

“Yes, really.”

 

Ella have a crushed on Mark when the first time he laid his eyes on her. Mark unintentionally bumped with her when he was about to turned around the school corridor. That time she want to yell to that person but she stopped because Mark just standing there scanned her from head to toe back head again then Mark stepped closer, he whispered ‘Mark Tuan’ right on her ear. He winked and walked away left her half dead half alive. Mark made Ella insane.

 

Mark never involved feeling in his game. He always get what he want even he can sleep with the hottest girl in this school. He’s the type of person picky about girl but he didn’t sleep with random girl, he just want to sleep with a girl who is fill his standard and Mark standard no joke. Some girl tried to be his boyfriend and they just end up crying because Mark always rejected whoever is that. He didn’t like one of them because too easy.

 

-o0o-

 

The next day Mark walked slowly to library, he also woke up early in the morning so he can finish this soon. When he opened the door he saw a figure was putting some books to book shelf. The librarian still not coming yet, only her here alone. So Mark thought this is a right time to talk to her. He clearing his throat. She stopped her working and looking toward where the sound from. She immediately narrowed her eyes knew what Mark doing here very early in the morning.

“Good morning” he flashed that famous charming smile.

She slightly nodded “what are you doing here?” 

Mark gaped his mouth. For the first time in his life he met a girl not blushing when he gave a small. He replied “why? I can’t come here? Is this place yours?”

“No. Of course everyone can come but you- I just-. Ok never mind” she murmured and continue her working.

Mark stared directly at the nerd while she was arranging the books. He could see this nerd not easy. She seems not impressed.

Mark unable to resist so she glimpsed back at him to found he was staring at her. She quickly look away. She didn’t want to look obvious.

Mark clearing his throat “so how to apply to be a member here?”

“Member? Here?” she asked in disbelief. ‘What is wrong with this guy?’ she thought. “For what?”

“Duh, I can do anything what I want. Is that matter to you?”

“Ani. Go over there and take the form from the drawer, fill the form, put on the table after that you can get out” she said without looking at him.

“Wow” He clapped, “are you trying to shoo-ing me away?” He steps closer to her and stop right in front of her face.

“Oh, are you feeling like I’m shoo-ing you away?”

“Whatever” Mark irritated because that girl knows how to argue. ‘What the hell, why this is so hard, damn it.’ 

Mark filled the form silently and sometime took a glance to where the girl is. ‘How to take her attention? What should I do? Should I be more kind to her?’ he was thinking hard. He rubbed his hair frustration. He feel like already lost before starting this game. He put the form like what she said and leaved the room.

She stared blankly at the door then sighed.

 

-o0o-

 

He just out of that place like that, he didn’t know what to do. Walking through to the back school building, he stopped at his favorite spot and leaning his back at tree. He still sleepy so he decided to sleep for a while.

 

After finished her working like usually she always like to inhale the air from the window. So she walked to the near sliding window. The first thing she saw a beautiful creature was leaning at the tree. She sighed the smile, staring at him from the library did not a new thing because she knew that place is Mark’s favorite and staring at him from a far is her favorite. 

 

“Tzuyu?” someone called her.

She quickly closed the window “oh yes?”

“Is someone apply this morning?” she asked while read the form she was holding.

She nodded.

“Oh my God! A boy” she look at her then continued read the form again “wait,” she raised her left hand “He is ing Mark Tuan, the popular guy, are you kidding me?” now she looked at her with eyes open wide.

“Yup. I don’t even know Ms. Han” she just shrugged.

“Where is he now?”

“15 minutes ago he just out from here” she blinked her eyes at her.

“Can you help me to tell this guy he can join and starting now?”

“Me?” she pointed at herself. 

“Yes sweetie who else, come on. I have to go to staff room to take something” she smiled.

“But I don’t know where he is.”

“Look for him, I want to talk to him to tell about the rules and etcetera” she makes a sign ok.

‘Holy crap why me’ she thought in a panicked way.

“How about you call his number and tell him to come Ms. Han?” she tried to make an excuse.

But Ms. Han was shaking her index finger. “No no no, it will be easy if you him instead I call him. Come on sweetie”

“Ah okay” she sighed.

“Young lady, sighed is not good. Ok see you make sure when I back here you find him and bring Mark here.” she waved at her the leaved.

“Aigoooo jinja” she bite her lips frustration. 

Inhaled. Exhaled. She was doing that before left the room. 

 

-noyt edited. Im sorry for take a long time to update and i dont know i cant upload from pc so i used my phone. I cant even add line take make this a/n but i will edit when i can access again from my pc.

Merry christmas sorry im late

And i was sick too before ㅠㅠ 

thank you for subcribe this story. I cant reply ur comment i will rep later.

Please enjoy~

I love you all ♥

your comment inspires me 😉😉😉