Prolog

Baby, don't worry.

She walk in silent. Alone. No one there. The sky getting dark. She took a glance at her wrist, 8 p.m. She speed up her pace to out of the gate. She sighed tighten her grip at her slung bag, and start to run. She keep running until she bumped to someone. She bowed and muttering a soft sorry while panting. She can’t look at the face because he was wearing a cap in hoodie with something covering his mouth, what name is that? Ah ‘masker’ I meant, a black masker covering a half of his face. He can see her face but not clearly. He furrowed a little then blinked at her, he about to say something but shut his mouth again. She shrugged and walking again.

Ding. Welcome.

“Am I late?” she asked to one of her shift friend.

“5 minute” she said then untied the apron, “What is it, make you late?” and gave it to her.

“I have to stay a little bit longer because I have to clear up amount of books in the library.” She took off her glasses then tied up her hair.

“Is that and her peasant still bullying you?”

She shake her head. “No no. It just another duty after school finished.”

“I want to beat them for you, you know. They make my anger boiled every time I see your sad face” she was showing her anger and put her hand on her hip.

She smiles. “Don’t worry eonnie, I’m fine.”

“Yah! Tzuyu. Why are you so kind? That’s why they keep bullying you. Don’t be too nice in this horrible world, be selfish for once, it’s okay I guess” she chuckled.

She looked down then said “No. I just can’t. I wish I can.” She sighed.

 

-o0o-

 

The sound of bodies slam everywhere. Loud music. Girls. Boys. Old. Young. ed there. ed here. Smells of alcohol. Smokes. His head got dizzy. He want to throw up so he pushed a girl on his lap and run outside the building as fast he can. Someone followed him behind.

“What’s going on? You ok?” a blonde asked him and patting his back. He scrunched his nose.

“I don’t know. Let’s go home. I think i am not feeling well” he leaned at the wall, his tummy, hope that ease the pain.

“Hey, come on man, too early to go home” the blonde guy chuckled.

“But-” before he finished his word the blonde guy already dragged him in.

. He cursed when he see all the same scenes again. For God shake he’s actually not in a good mood.

“Hyung, what’s wrong” the red haired guy asked him when he sit and laying his head on the edges of sofa.

He didn’t answer him. He just sigh. ‘Oh damn my head getting dizzy.’ He tried to close his eyes but when he about to get more comfy another sit on his lap and clung her arms around his neck and bring their face closes. He suddenly getting annoyed and-

“What the ?! Get off you . Can’t you see the ‘don’t disturb me’ on my aura?” he shouted at the girl, she startled a bit and continuing her seducing to him. Without warning he stand up and pushed the girl roughly and throw her death glare.

“Rude” the girl whining, trying to stand up.

He ignored her. “Guys I’m leaving” he walked away. Everyone just nodding and said ‘see you later’.

The blonde guy called him. “Wait Mark, is it okay you can go home by yourself? I can take you home if you want to.”

“No. It’s ok. Go having fun dude.”

“But Mark you didn’t bring your-“

“I said its okay. I can walk, not too far from here. Don’t worry.”

“Ok fine. Be safe!”  Mark nodding at him and walked away and disappeared from his sight.

 

-o0o-

 

He walking alone.

 

She walking alone.

 

His head getting dizzier. Actually he’s not really drunk. He just want to get home as soon as possible.

 

She felt exhausted. She just want to get home quickly and sleep.

 

She looked at her wrist. 1 a.m.

 

He reached into his pocket and took his phone, he looked at the time. 1 a.m.

 

He fell on the street. He blinked a couple time. He was hitting his head slowly, hope it can relieve the head ache. He was trying to stand up but failed. He cursed at himself. ‘What even? Why am I so weak?’

 

A little more she will arrive at home but when she was walking, she felt something on her feet and she looked down. She gasped. ‘Is this a guy who was she bumped before? Oh crap. He is.’ To her surprised the guy hold on to her leg. She struggled a little but the guy keep holding her legs.

 

“Hey you. Help me up palli!”  He looked up at her.

‘Why he is so rude. Is this what people usually say when they want someone help?’

“Are you deaf? Can’t you look at me, huh?” She jolted then help him to stand up.

He lost his balanced and about to fell again but she quickly catching his arm. He just glanced at her and said “uhmm…could you please send me to my apartment because I think I can’t walk properly right now.” He asked without looking at the girl.

She flustered but he can’t let this guy die here. So she nodded. “umm yeah. Where do you live though?” she asked him while biting his lips.

“Let’s walking I will tell you later.” She took his left hand and put it on her shoulder then they started to walk slowly.

Silence. Only foot step can heard. They kept walking till they arrived in front of luxury building. She sighed in relief because his apartment not too far from her house. The guy entered the elevator. She actually confused why she still following him. ‘Is he want me to send him until his bedroom? This guy really kidding me’ but instead for leave him then go, she still by his side hold onto him. She really don’t know. She liked it. He stole a glanced once to see her.

And what her mind has been thinking before. She was here in his bedroom helping him to lay his body and covered him a blanket. The room still dark like when they were when they outside. She still standing there looking at the guy. She sighed. “Sleep well” she whispered. She turned around but she felt her hand pulled by the guy and she end up fell onto his chest. She closed her eyes afraid to look at him. He her face gently, “thank you” she automatically open her eyes after he heard he said that and the guy gave her a small smile. She didn’t know but she blushed.

She gave him a very wide smile, the smile showed her dimple. She is like an angel. He swore, this is a very beautiful smile he had ever since. They kept looking each other. Face really close. They can felt their breath hitting each other.

One minute.

Five minutes.

Ten minutes.

“Nuguseyo?” finally he talked to break the silence.

She didn’t answer him. She gasped when she realized something. She widened her eyes and looking at him. “oh my God.” She can’t believe this. She got up and bowed at him.

“Wait. Where are you going?” he stopped her.

“I should go home” then she walked away.

‘Oh . If I’m not having headache I will chase her. I have to know her name at least.’

 

Even though in the darkness he can see her beautiful face.

 

Even though in the darkness she can see how handsome he is.

 

‘But what’s her name?’

 

‘But why is he must Tuan Mark?’

 

When fate already set up. Who can deny it?

 


Thank you for surcribe this story. By the way have you alreadly watch twice mv? Great omg. 

please leave a comment :)

- candyswwets