Desperate time calls for desperate measure

Desperate times call for desperate measures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Word Count: 2000 

 

" Are you sure this is fool proof? " the man of his only love eyed "her" questioningly.

" Of course! Don't you know who i am? The princess pf china alright? Princess for god's sake. You don't question the beauty and who else can be prettier than me in your gay band? " she retorted, entirely immersed in his delusionalulu state.

" Wow. Now it had become MY gay band." He snorted at the pronoun, "You have adapted well and fast enough uh? " Minseok snarled at the pretty (more like PETTY) princess.

 

"She" shrugged before clinging on to the doubtful baozi, as usual.  " well,well well, kim minseokie, now that you look like this , no one will ever recognise us. Perfect isn't it? "  "she'' sings softly into his ear and watch his legs turn wobbly as he cringed in disgust. He had no choice but to push "her"away before "she" starts making out with him. I mean luhan that creature has absolutely no control, completely no control over the rational part of "her" brain when she is with minseok.

Donned in his blue and white strips sweater and a pair of black skinny jeans,hHe grabbed a black beanie that his man got him during exo showime to cover his attention-seeking orange hair so that no one would recognise him. Afterall,which typical being would dye his hair orange? Not to be judgemental, even if there are people out there who are funky enough, minseok is definitely NOT one of them.

Completely doubtful of the outfit that Luhan picked for him, Minseok stared into the mirror in despair before letting out a long and heavy sigh. " Must i go till this extent.. " he muttered under his breath,feeling bitter.

 

" baby you gotta stop staring. You look perfect.To be exact. If you are not the epitome of beauty, this universe shouldn't exist." 

Going overboard with his flattery again.

"Full. of. .'' He rolled his eyes and shrugged his shoulders. Whatever he does sometimes really make him question his sainity.

Sensing that "her" attempt to make his lover happy was nothing but a miserably failed attempt, "she" quietly and awkwardly move towards the shoerack and start to squeeze his oversized foot into the high heels. 

In less than 3 seconds, the "demure girl" , like a wolf with a sheep skin over him, he revert back to the vulgar man when stringents of curse words in korean and chinese slipped out of his mouth. Well, i mean if you want to learn a new language, you gotta learn the vulgarities first.

"How the f*uck do i strap this? "

"Ah ! is this the wrong size? Why cant my effing toes go in?! " 

Minseok made no effort in concealing his irritation. "Dumb . You left foot should go into the left heel. And that is your RIGHT foot." 

The pretty woman looked up at the angry man, head slightly tilted to the right, eyes sparkling with innocence

" Prettier than a girl. " he muttered as he turn away fearing that the redness of his face will give him away.

After looking at Luhan struggling with the heels after a whole 5 minutes, Minseok could still vividly remember the night luhan called.

*****************************************************************************************

It was during one of the manager hyungs birthday celebration and they have decided to throw him a party as a token of appreciation for cleaning up the mess they leave behind. ( apparently they are a bunch of grown ups that needs babysitting more than any kids. )

He never did like celebrations that much either. So he helped himself with a can of beer and plop his body down at the couch while the energectic ones started singing and dancing to girls group songs.

Being the eldest isn't all that hard. Physical age contributes to their difference in maturity level but what sets them even further apart is their mental age. Loneliness crept in and filled the void in his heart. He had gotten used to be more independent now that luhan had returned back to China. He starts to patronise starbucks alone at night, watch midnight soccer match alone and shop for sneakers alone. Just that.. He kind of miss his presence tonight. His ever gentle voice that reminds him to do this and that, to remove his make up before he sleeps and to bring him water and medicine when he is down with flu.

Separated by an Ocean but connected at their hearts, his loneliness was felt and acknowledged by his lover as a foreign number appeared on his phone screen.

"mmm. This is minseok."

"of course. who else can it be!" 

He knew instantly that it was no other than his partner-in-crime."Yah! Damn you! HOW CAN YOU NOT CALL ME FOR OVER 2MONTHS?" his sudden outburst of irritation attracted s' attention as they froze and stare at their eldest hyung.

"Hyung, you okay?" Jongdae broke the silence.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter