05

What to Expect

 

A few weeks later...

 

"Hey, what are you doing early in the morning?" Taehyung asked as he found the younger at the kitchen, making something maybe. He wrapping his hands around the younger's waist from behind, and pecked a kiss on the younger's cheek.

 

"Making breakfast for my hubby of course. Do you see i'm doing anything else?" Jungkook answered it while he still concentrate on cooking.

 

Taehyung rested his chin on the younger's shoulder.

 

"It's still early. Why are you awake?" Jungkook asked.

 

"I can't sleep without you, without your scents beside me. I need someone to cuddle with."

 

Jungkook chuckled to hear the cheesy answer of his husband. They seems like a real couple right. Well, it's all started when Jungkook finally confessed that he'll try to love Taehyung cause he knows Taehyung love him. Taehyung is so happy to hear that he finally got a chance to love by the younger back. And starting from that day, they'll become lovey dovey though Jungkook is awkward for the first time but he tried to endure it in process to love the older. So, now he already used to it and he's sure that he already fell in love for Taehyung cause he can't imagine his life without the older.

 

"Yeah, right. Go on with your cheesy words cause i'm already used to it." Jungkook is putting the ingredients inside the pot. He's still cooking while Taehyung still on the previous state, hugging him with his chin on the younger's shoulder.

 

"I know, that's why i keep saying it. I love you, and i can't live without you by my side."

 

"Only me?" Jungkook asked as he mixed the ingredients.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

Jungkook finished the cook, as he turn off the stove. Then he turn his body, facing the older. Taehyung stood straight while eyeing the younger. He's waiting for the younger's answer.

 

"Are you forgot?" Jungkook asked him back, eyesbrow rising.

 

"About what? Of course i only need you in my life. Who else?"

 

"Fine, Forget it." Jungkook dissapointed. He walked passed the older and went out the kitchen.

 

"Did i say something wrong?" Taehyung think before he trailing the younger. "Kookie-ah." he called in attempt to pursuade the younger.

 

Jungkook is sitting on the couch with a pout on his face. Taehyung approached him.

 

"Hey, what's wrong? Did i say something wrong? If i am, then forgive me. Don't be like this. I..."

 

"You forgot the baby." Jungkook cut Taehyung's words which make the other slapping his forehead.

 

"Oh god, you're right." Taehyung quickly took the younger's hand and caressed it. "I'm sorry. I..."

 

Jungkook looked straight on Taehyung's eyes. "I know the baby is not yours, but please fulfill your promised. You promise me that the baby is yours and you're going to take care of it as your own child." a tears escape from Jungkook's eyes without his desire. Well, being pregnant like this really makes him sensitive and emotional with a small matter.

 

Taehyung gasps. He will never ever think like that. He will never refused the child as his. Jungkook is wrong about him. He still remember his promises. Just now he just...okay, maybe he's wrong. He admit it. Though he didn't say it, but the fact he forgot to mentioned the baby, really seems like he forgot about the baby.

 

"Auw, Kookie...don't cry. I'm sorry." he pulled the younger into his embrace and tightly the hug. Jungkook replied it as he suddenly burst into tears making the other panic. "Kookie ah..."

 

"I only have you by my side. I'm all alone in this, Tae. Me and my baby only have you. I count on you all my life. So, please love us with all your heart." Jungkook said between his sobs.

 

"Of course i love you and your baby with all my heart. I'm sorry for what i just say just now. I will not forget about our baby anymore. Forgive me?"

 

"Yeah..." Jungkook said as he tightly the hug. He feel safe in Taehyung's embrace. He's stop crying and his eyes felt heavy as he unconciously fall asleep.

 

Taehyung heard a soft snored. "Kookie?" he called, but no answer. 'Is he sleeping? Cute...' a smiled curved on his lips. He slowly release the hug and he's right. The younger already asleep. "Maybe because he wake up earlier than he used to be."

 

Taehyung slowly stood up from the couch and carrying the younger to their shared room.

 

"Sleep tight, my love." he said as he placed the younger on the bed. He amazed the younger's looked with a smiled. He take a seat on the edge of the bed beside the younger before he kissed the younger's cheek. And then a pecked on the baby bump. "I love you too, baby."

 

Taehyung stood up from the bed. He covered the younger's body with a blanket before he went out. Letting the younger to rest.

 

"What an interesting morning to start of the day." he chuckled to himself.

 

---

 

A few months later...

 

"Tae..." Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand tightly.

 

"You're going to be okay. I'm here with you, so be strong. I know you can do it." Taehyung encouraging the younger.

 

"Ah..." Jungkook gritted his teeth, try to endure the pain.

 

"Doctor, how is he?" Taehyung asked as he can't stand to see his lover in pain.

 

"He's ready." said the doctor after checking the younger. The doctor and his nurses take their position for the birth. "Okay, you can push when you feel that you have to. Okay?" the doctor said as he looked on Jungkook.

 

Jungkook nodded slowly. He suddenly feel nervous and anxious at the same time. Scared is the main thing inside his mind cause this is his first time in this. Taehyung that stood on the right side, noticed the looked on the younger's face.

 

"You can do it. Trust me." Taehyung caressed the younger's hair with another free hand, while the other is holding the younger's hand.

 

A tears escape from Jungkook's eyes as he pushed. He's not screaming or shriek like other people, making Taehyung worried. He only make a pushed in silently, and the groaning can be heard for a few times.

 

"Okay, you're doing a good job. Only a few push, and you can see your baby." said the doctor as he checked between Jungkook's spread legs.

 

"Kookie, you can scream or shriek if you want. I don't mind it. Don't hold yourself like this." Taehyung whispered to Jungkook's ears. He really though something would be wrong if the younger stay silent like this.

 

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, and smiled. He mouthed 'I'm fine', to comfort the other.

 

Well, the more silent he be, the more he can endure the pain. He gritted his teeth as he make another pushed. He's sweating a lot but he don't have to worried about it cause Taehyung helped him to wiped it away and he really greatful to have Taehyung by his side. It's really help him a lot to calm down.

 

"Okay, i can see the head!" said the doctor. "Push again so we can have the whole body of your baby."

 

It takes a few hours before they can heard a tiny cry from the baby girl.

 

"Congratulations! It's a girl!" said the doctor as the baby slipped out to his hand.

 

Both of young parents can't help but to cry upon their baby girl's arriving.

 

"You did it! I know you can." Taehyung said between his sobs. He's happy. This is the happiest day of his life.

 

Jungkook almost laughed seeing Taehyung's face. He looks funny when he cry and smiled at the same time.

 

"Thank you for stay by my side. Though the baby is not..." Jungkook can't finished his words when Taehyung pecked his lips.

 

"Stop saying it's not mine. The baby is ours. Okay?"

 

Jungkook touched with Taehyung sincererity. He just nodded. Taehyung wiped his tears with his thumb.

 

"Here's your baby girl." said the nurse as she handed the baby to Jungkook after cleaning her.

 

Both of young parents admiring their beautiful baby.

 

"Hello my princess. Welcome to this world!" Jungkook said as he pecked a kiss on his baby girl's forehead.

 

"She's pretty!" Taehyung said.

 

"So, what should we call her?" Jungkook asked.

 

"I...well, i've been thinking of this name after we know the gender." Taehyung hesitated. He's afraid that Jungkook might not like it.

 

"Yes?" Jungkook waited.

 

"Taeyoul."

 

"Kim Taeyoul? I love it! It's a pretty name, just like her." Jungkook looked at his baby girl. "Hi, Kim Taeyoul! I'm your mommy. And this is your dad." Jungkook said while pointing on Taehyung.

 

Taehyung gasps. "K-Kim Taeyoul?"

 

"Yes, it's your surname, though my ex had the same surname, but i'm mentioning you not him. He don't deserve us. So, i hope you keep your promise to take a good care of us. Will you?"

 

Taehyung hugged both of them. "Of course! You guys are my family. I love you two!"

 

---

 

"What are you doing here? Wait, how did you know that i'm here?" Jungkook asked as that person step inside his ward. Taehyung is not there.

 

"Kookie, i..."

 

"Get out before i scream." Jungkook brought his baby to his chest and hug her like there is someone trying to stole her.

 

"Kook, i'm here just to see you. There's no harm." Jongin said as he make a step to Jungkook's bed.

 

"Stay there! Don't come closer." Jungkook warned.

 

"Kookie, let he talk to you." Taehyung said as he enter the ward.

 

"Tae, did you bring him here?" Jungkook asked Taehyung with anxious.

 

"I'm sorry. I..."

 

"How dare you!" Jungkook almost shriek but he controlled it. Not wanting Taeyoul to surprised by his voice.

 

"I just want to meet you for the last..."

 

"Shut up! Both of you, get out!" Jungkook said angrily. His tears escape from his eyes. He never though he will meet this jerk again. And he dissapointed on Taehyung for brought Jongin there.

 

"Kookie-ah. Listen to him first." Taehyung approached the younger.

 

"GET OUT!" Jungkook burst into tears as he can't hold the pain of his heart anymore.

 

"I'm sorry." and with that Jongin went out the ward.

 

Taeyoul started to cry as she heard her mommy's scream. Jungkook try to calm his baby girl between his sobs.

 

"Kookie..."

 

"I dissapointed on you." Jungkook spoked as he eyeing Taehyung with a tears. Taeyoul already back to her sleep.

 

"He just..."

 

"Are you trying to let me be with him? Where's your promise to stay with me and Taeyoul? I though you love me." Jungkook sniffled.

 

Taehyung take a seat beside Jungkook. "Kookie, it's not like that. I love you and Taeyoul. I just..."

 

"Leave me alone." Jungkook said firmly.

 

"Kookie, please listen to me first."

 

"Leave me alone!" Jungkook half shouted making Taehyung flinched.

 

"Okay. But i'll be waiting outside until you calm down. I'm sorry for..."

 

"Out." Jungkook gently placed the baby beside him and he laying down beside her with his back facing Taehyung.

 

Taehyung know Jungkook is not in his right mind now. So, he decide to wait outisde until the younger's calm.

 

"I though you understand me." Jungkook said slowly but enough for Taehyung to hear it. Taehyung sighed before he closed the door.