03

What to Expect

 

Jungkook was about to go upstairs in search for Taehyung. He wanted to know if Taehyung is serious about the honeymoon thing cause he just joking about it just now. And he not sure if he wanna go on honeymoon trip with Taehyung, a guy that he barely know. It feel strange to go on honeymoon with a stranger.

 

But he being stop by the sudden knocked.

 

"Who's that?" he mumbled as he went to the door.

 

Jungkook open the door and he stunned.

 

"Hi, long time no see." said the guy that standing in front of spechless Jungkook.

 

And without answering, Jungkook attempt to close the door when that guy stop him from doing that by grabbing his wrist.

 

"Let go off me!" Jungkook shriek, struggling to free his hand.

 

"Kook, forgive me. Give me a..."

 

"You don't deserve any chance from me! Go away!" Jungkook shouted. His eyes began to tearing. Remember of what that guy did to him before, really makes him sad.

 

"Kook, i can explain. Please..."

 

"No! I don't wanna hear anything from you. Let me go!"

 

"Kook, i love you! Please, be back with me."

 

"No! Are you crazy?! I'm already married. And..."

 

"I'll take care of you and the baby."

 

"What?" Jungkook widened his eyes, and frowned. He can't believe what he just heard.

 

"You hear me. So, please..."

 

"I'm not..." Jungkook can't finish his words when that guy suddenly pulled him into a kiss. Jungkook struggled to free himself, but the guy is stronger than him. He almost chocked as he can't breath before he felt a strong gripped pulled him away from that guy.

 

"Jerk!" Taehyung punched that guy right on the face making that guy stumbled back. Then Taehyung pushed him outside the house and glared at him. "Go away before i called the police!" Taehyung said firmly, as that guy finally run away.

 

"Tae..."

 

"Are you okay?"

 

"I..." Jungkook was speechless. He's so scared and surprised by the sudden appearance of that guy. As he was about to cry, Taehyung pulled him into his embrace.

 

"Shh...i'll protect you. Don't be scared." Taehyung coaxed.

 

Jungkook replied the hug. He felt safe around the older.

 

"Thanks, Tae..." he said between his sobbed.

 

---

 

"Where did you go? Are you looking for him?"

 

"What do you care? Mind your own bussiness!" he said coldly.

 

"You're my husband. Of course i need to know where you're going or what you do. I have the right to..."

 

"Shut up! You don't have the right to know as you're the caused!" he shout, making the other's flinched.

 

"Kai..."

 

"Shut the up! I'm tired!" Jongin leave the other's alone as he went upstairs.

 


Sorry for the short update~

But i really need a feedback...thank you!