02

What to Expect

 

The sun rays broke through the window and the curtains, and it woke him up. He flipped over and over his bed til he got frustrated and decided to get up from his bed. He looked on Taehyung that sleep on the couch.

 

He sighed. Then he walked closely to Taehyung. He kneeled down beside the couch, admiring Taehyung's handsome face.

 

"Sorry for letting you sleep on the couch. It's just that i'm not used to sleep with a stranger. We barely know each other, so it's a bit awkward. I hope you're understand." he said in a low voice.

 

"Wow, you're handsome! I didn't realize it until now. Hehe.." Jungkook chuckled. He looks like a kid that admiring something beautiful, or gorgeous, or nice. He's cute though.

 

Taehyung moved a bit, making Jungkook startled. "Omo kkamchagiya!" he almost shout, but he manage to slow down his volume. Not wanting Taehyung to wake up. He quickly walked away from Taehyung and headed to bathroom.

 

After cleaning himself, he decided to go downstairs.

 

"Oh, you're awake." Mrs. Jeon said as she saw her son walk downstairs.

 

"Are you going somewhere?" Jungkook asked as he saw his mother with the luggage.

 

"As usual, honey. Bussiness trip."

 

"Is dad going with you?" Jungkook asked again. His face gloomy. He can feel that they were going to leave him.

 

"Well, the only reason we were here is to do your wedding. And now it's done, so we have to go for bussiness again. Sorry, honey." Mrs. Jeon said without looking on his son.

 

"You mean, your job to clean up the mess that i make already done. Is that it?"

 

Mrs. Jeon stop what she doing, and looked up on her son. "Please, don't start it."

 

"I hate you!" Jungkook said before he went out the house in frustrated.

 

"Kookie!" Mrs. Jeon call for her son that already gone.

 

"What happen?" Mr. Jeon asked as he just arrived there.

 

"Jungkook though that we're here only to clean up the mess that he did."

 

"Well, it's true. We're on our bussiness trip when he suddenly call and said that he pregnant with someone's baby. How do we supposed to accept that in open minded when he does that? Of course we have to get back and clear everything before it's too late. We had reputation to take care of. Thank god everyone didn't know about it yet. And we came on the right time to clear everything. Now, everything is fine, Taehyung is here to take care of him, so we should go now." Mr. Jeon said arrogantly.

 

"Are we selfish? Only care about our reputation instead of our own son." Mrs. Jeon sounds guilty.

 

"He's already married. So, it doesn't matter anymore. Let his husband think about him from now on. Let's go. We already late."

 

"But, he's our son."

 

"That's why we have to go now. It's for his own good. We're working all this time to make sure he get what he want, and to make sure that, we need a money. You said for yourself that you don't want your son live in poor state just like your childhood. So, let's go. We got a work to do." Mr. Jeon went outside to their limousin, followed by his butler with their luggage.

 

With a heavy heart, Mrs. Jeon follow him. And before that, she left a note on the table.

 

---

 

Jungkook take a seat on the bench. He currently inside their mini garden. He wiped the tears. Sniffling, all he can do now. His heart really broke into pieces. He's abandoned kid since he 5 years old cause his parents always working and now, there's nothing to be change. He's still alone.

 

As he almost lost his hope to live in this lonely world, he found him. A person that he though can fill his loneliness. But everything not as he expect. Being an innocent, and naive, he gave everything to that boyfriend until he realize that he being used for money. There is no love in their relationship, not once.

 

He still remember that day. The day when they officially broke up. The day when Taehyung appear in his life and safe him from embrassement. He owed that guy all his life.

 

Speaking of Taehyung, Jungkook back from his though. Is Taehyung still sleeping or he's looking for him? Jungkook quickly went back in the house.

 

"Did Taehyung wake up?" Jungkook asked one of the maid that walking down the stair.

 

"He's in the kitchen after cleaning himself." tha maid said politely.

 

"Okay. You may go now." Jungkook said before he went to the kitchen.

 

He was surprised to see Taehyung in a blue apron, preparing something on the kitchen.

 

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked.

 

"Making a breakfast for us." Taehyung simply said.

 

"We have maid. Let them do their job. You're the master in this house too."

 

"I supposed to make a food for you last night, but i'm not. So, i need to make it today. Sit."

 

"You don't have to..."

 

Taehyung gave Jungkook a firmly glared, making the younger shut his mouth and take a seat.

 

"Good." Taehyung said.

 

They were having breakfast in a peace. Or should i say, in silently? Until Jungkook started to speak.

 

"Thanks." he said.

 

"For what?" Taehyung asked.

 

"For everything."

 

"Everything? I didn't do anything. I'm just make some breakfast. It's not a big deal, so you don't have to..."

 

"Thank you for saving my life. If not because of you, i don't know what to do. My parents might kill me if they know that i being fooled by him. And more worst, they might cursed me before killing me cause they won't let me die in peace. Haha..." Jungkook slightly laughed at his own statement, making Taehyung chuckled too.

 

"It's not a big deal. After all, i did this because i love you." Taehyung cupped his mouth as he bursted up the thing that he hide for so long.

 

"What?" Jungkook can't hear it clearly cause he focusing on eating. He's really hungry after starving for all night.

 

"Nothing. Just, slow down a bit."

 

"Sorry. I'm so hungry and this is delicious. Thanks!" Jungkook said with a full mouth.

 

Taehyung smiled just to see his adorable husband.

 

'Everything i did, i did it for love.'

 

"So, what you always do after having breakfast?" Taehyung asked as he finished.

 

"Nothing. What can i do all alone?" Jungkook sounds upset.

 

"How about we go for a vacation?" Taehyung suggested.

 

"Vacation? You mean a honeymoon?"

 

"H-Honeymoon?" Taehyung stuttered.

 

Both of them blushed.

 

"Sorry for saying something weird." Jungkook looked down.

 

"It's okay. It's a usual thing for a newlywed. Nothing weird."

 

"Yeah, for us...i mean, for a couple like us..."

 

"What do you mean? We're already married, so there's nothing weird if we go on honeymoon." Taehyung smirk.

 

"Did you just smirking? Why are you smirking?"

 

"Let's go for honeymoon."

 

"What?!"

 

"I'll booking everything. Trust me. I'll take care of this. Thanks for the suggestion!" and with that, Taehyung just vanished to nowhere.

 

"What the...What did he up to?"

 

'Well, this is a great opportunity for us to know each other better.'