04

What to Expect

 

"Go away! I don't need you anymore." Jongin said.

 

"No! Please don't do this. I need you, hyung. Please..." Jungkook begged.

 

"I said go away!" Jongin pushed Jungkook backwards. "I don't love you! All this time i just used you for money. And i don't expect you to get pregnant and asked me for responsible. I just need a money, not a baby. So, goodbye!" Jongin was about to leave when Jungkook grabbed his wrist.

 

"No, don't do this! You're lying, right? You don't mean it." Jungkook begged with teary eyes. He don't care if people keep staring at them cause they in the middle of crowd in front of the mall.

 

"Let go off me!" Jongin harshly detached Jungkook's grip and he pushed the younger away, making Jungkook stumble back and fall on the hard floor. "I don't need you! And how should i know the baby is mine? How should i know that you don't sleep with someone else? You easily give your ity to me, so it's not hard for you to give it to another..."

 

"Shut up!" Taehyung shout along with a punched on that Jongin's face. He being watching everything from far as he didn't expect Jongin would be this harsh. And if he know, he might brought Jungkook with him.

 

Taehyung help the younger to stand before the younger groaning in pain. Taehyung send a death glared to Jongin as he carrying the younger with bridal style.

 

"You're jerk!" Taehyung said before he rushed to his car and drove to hospital.

 

Jongin looked around. Everyone staring at him with annoying. They whispering about his jerky acted just now.

 

"!" he cursed before he leave.

 

At the hospital...

 

"How is he?" Taehyung asked.

 

"He's fine, and the baby too. But please be careful for another time cause i can't guarantee the baby will survive if this incident happen again." Explained the doctor.

 

"I'll take care of him." Taehyung said before he leave to see the younger.

 

'Though i'm nobody too you, but i'll take care of you from now on. That's my promise.' Tae said mindly as he watched Jungkook still asleep.

 

And right after that, he proposed, and Jungkook accept it as he don't have any choice. He positive that his parents might disowned him if they know about this. And he surely can't survive all alone with baby on the way without money.

 

Jungkook smiled to himself as he recall the incident. Taehyung really helped him out. And for that, he'll try to love the older as the older love him. The older love him?

 

Yeah, he knows about it. Cause it's possible for someone to do something like Taehyung do. He sincerely take Jungkook as his spouse though the younger is carrying another guy's baby. What would it call, if not love? He is sure that Taehyung love him.

 

'I'll try to love you.' He said mindly.

 

"Yah, why are you smiling all alone? It's creepy, ya know." Taehyung spoked as he finally found the younger at the balcony.

 

"Nothing, Tae. I'm just thinking something funny." Jungkook lied.

 

Taehyung approached the younger with a thick cloth. Then he covered the younger with it, making Jungkook stunned as he didn't expect it. He looked at the older.

 

"It's cold out here. I don't want you to catch a cold. It would be bad for you and the baby." Taehyung explained as he don't want the younger think that he took advantage on him.

 

"Thanks." Jungkook said as he looked back at the stars.

 

It's already midnight. 

 

"Do you like a stars?" Taehyung asked as he stand beside the younger, watching the stars too.

 

"Not really. I just found it beautiful."

 

"You're more beautiful." Taehyung said unconciously.

 

"Huh?" Jungkook asked as he pretend not to hear it. 

 

"Nothing." Taehyung can feel his face is hot. "Let's get back inside. It's too cold out here." 

 

Jungkook smiled to see the cute side of his husband. Taehyung surely can be cute too.

 

Taehyung hold Jungkook's hand, making the younger flinched a bit.

 

"Let's go inside." He said as he leading the younger inside.

 

The warm of Taehyung's touch really calm the younger. Jungkook loved it though they barely know each other. He can feel sincerity in Taehyung's touch.