Reunion is short

Dance Dance!

Despite the heavy rain, the two of you stayed in that position for some time, without noticing, a car was passing by but suddenly the driver hit the brakes, a short man in a suit and hat stepped out of the car, and walked over in your direction, while the driver was covering him with an umbrella. The two of you first noticed him, when he was right in front of you, when YooChun saw the man, he suddenly bowed his head very politely, you too bowed your head in respect, but the man just glanced at you, then looked back at YooChun.

The first thought that came to your mind, when you saw the man close-up, was mafia, you looked over at YooChun, he looked scared, you took a step backwards, “Let’s talk another place” YooChun said, your heart fell, the man nodded and began walking back to the car, YooChun turned around to face you, “Sorry ~~~~-ah, I need to go now, take the umbrella so you won’t get wet” He said with a smile, but his eyes said something different, he bowed his head and left you with the umbrella, walked over to the car and got in, the car speeded of, and in seconds it was out of sight. You stood still in the rain, your heart was pounding in fright of what was going to happen, wondering who that man was and what business he had with YooChun. As your heart kept beating worried, you sighted and went back home.

You arrived home, still thinking about YooChun, he hadn’t arrived home yet. The rest of the day you kept wandering around your apartment, checking every tenth minute if he had gotten back. The hours passed, you feel asleep on the couch, while watching television.

“Who’s the girl you were with?” the man in the suit said harsh, he and YooChun sat in a dull office in some big building, YooChun looked down “It’s no one” he said, he didn’t want anyone to know about you, he had just gotten you back, he didn’t want to cause you any trouble, and there were still thinks he needed to tell you, about himself and the four other guys he lived with, “No one?!” he asked with a sight “yah Park YooChun, you don’t just hug no one” he said with an angry voice, YooChun kept starring down, sillent, “Unwilling to answer…. Fine, I’ll find out sooner or later!” he stated. The man let YooChun leave, “Make sure he get’s right back to apartment” he ordered the driver, the driver and YooChun headed down to the car, then the driver drove him back to the apartment.

They arrived back at the apartment, YooChun got out of the car, bowed and went inside.
He stood in front of the elevator, the door opened, he accidently bumped into someone, he looked at the person, it was you, you had just woken up, and wanted to go down to see if he had gotten back, you shook your head and looked up at him with your tired eyes “~~~~-ah, what are you doing up this late, it’s already 3am” he said like a real brother would have said, you just stared at him smiling “Oh… your back” you said with a happy yet sleepy voice, he laid his hands on your shoulders, turned your around and lightly pushed you back into the elevator. The elevator reached your floor, he pushed the buttons on the doors password lock, and entered your apartment, he tucked you into bed, closed the door and left back to his own apartment. He sat down on his bed, looking out the window, after a while he laid down on the bed pulling the duvet over him, “How am I going to tell her” he said to himself, *if I don’t tell her, then how can a protect her* he then thought to himself right before falling asleep.

A couple of days had passed, and you hadn’t seen YooChun for awhile neither had you seen JaeJoong or the other guys, you kept wondering where they had gone, you felt all lonely, *how could he just disappear, I just got him back* you thought to yourself.
You decided to take a run at the park, to get your mind of them, you went into your bedroom and found your tracksuit, it was a pair of white shorts with red stripes, a red top and a white cardigan, on the bottom of the closet you found your running shoes, you took on the cloth, wrapped the cardigan around your waist and took on the shoes and went back into the living room, you found you iPod touch and the iPod armband you pulled it onto your arm, plugged the earphones in and took them in your ears. You left the apartment, and started running towards the park.

You had been running around the park for awhile when you suddenly bumped into someone, you took out your earphones and hurried to apologize and bowed your head “Don’t worry, I was wandering around in my own thoughts too” a familiar voice said, you looked up at the person, his face was covered with a cap and sunglasses, he shortly took of his sunglasses, “Oh.. JaeJoong-ah” You said and bowed, he nodded and smiled, the two of you sat down on a bench, “Where have you guys been? I haven’t seen you for days” you said, “Ah... Sorry we had important work” he said, you just nodded, he looked around the park “Want something to drink?” he asked “My treat” you nodded, the two of you went to the nearest café, it was a small cozy café in a small side street.

 JaeJoong found a table in the corner of the cozy café, he had to make sure no one would recognize him, especial when you didn’t know anything about them, “What do you want” he asked with a sweet voice “hmm…” you mumbled while placing on finger on you bottom lip, and one on the menu card, you led your finger scroll down the menu, and suddenly stopped “I’d like a mocha coffee” you softly said and smiled, JaeJoong ordered and the waiter left to fulfill your orders.
Shortly after the waiter came back with your drinks, you pulled of your iPod armband and placed it on the table, you began to sip to your mocha, you and JaeJoong sat at the café for a while talking about everything from heaven to earth.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took so long TT___TT
Also sorry that this is rather short compared to my other chaps, but i have decided to write less these days, so I might be able to uodate my fics more often ^^

Hope you like it :)
comment and subscripe :3