First meeting

Dance Dance!

 “Oh Ajusshi”

You called as you entered the lobby, in your apartment, after you’d been out running, the apartment manager, looked up from his computer screen and waved back to you, as you walk towards the desk where he was standing, organizing some documents.

“SiYoung-shii your back, you sure look tired…” he said and turned around to look for your mails. “Naah not really, after running for two hours, I feel so fresh” “You should join me Ajusshi” you teased. He turned back to face you, he held two letters in he’s hand “I have to take care of the lobby in the morning” He laughed and said, he handed over the two letters to you ”Here you go, a young gentleman came by with one of the letters” “Are you dating behind my back” he teased and smirked. You just smiled and shook your head.

“You sure are a fresh girl” he said and smiling, you laughed and said thanks, you left the desk and took the elevator up to the eleventh floor.
There are only two apartments on each floor, yours were on the left side and on the right side your neighbor lives, and actually you had never seen them, though you’ve been living here for five month.

You had moved to Korea from Fairfax, ia, you came to Seoul to study Fashion Design, you worked at the most famous fashion store in Seoul, called “Sole Mio”, twice a week you also worked as a dance instructor at the local dance studio.

You finally reached your floor, when you were about to write the password key to your apartment door, you noticed a folded not right in front of you door, you sat down with bended knees, you took the note and read it, it was from your best friend, she had left a note telling you that she was disappointed you weren’t home when she dropped by, with a teasing smiley, when you stood up again, the elevator door opened, a young guy, around your age, came out. He was really handsome, tall and looked very manly. He had short hair with long bangs, enough to cover most of his eyes. His eyes were very beautiful and looked really warm.

*Could this ‘handsome’ guy be my neighbor?*you thought to yourself and smiled.  You turned around, to say hi.
But he just looked at you, “Do you live here?” he asked cold, his eyes suddenly seemed very cold, despite the warmth you had seen in them a minute ago. You were surprised by the way he asked, of course you did, and you had lived there for five months already, why else would you be here, you stopped smiling and answered him, “Yeah I live right there…” you said and pointed at your door.

You looked back at him, he was surprised that he didn’t know, he quickly apologized to you, “I’m really sorry... I…” He said but stopped in the middle of the sentence, “You? What?” you asked, he looked down the floor “well… ehm… I thought, that you … were a…. stalker…” He said silently while throwing his hands in every direction possible, you were about to crack up by laughing, but you kept it inside *who does he think he is, some kind of famouse flower boy?* you thought to yourself, he bowed his head in another apology, you nodded and smirked, then you left into your apartment.

You went straight into the living room and left the letters on the table, and went to bathroom to take a shower. After you were done you took on a huge t-shirt and some boxers, slipped your feet’s into some big fluffy slippers, while drying your hair, you went out on the balcony, you stood there and looked down on the city, there were a lot of people on the streets.

You were about to turn around and walk inside again, when to your surprise your weird neighbor stood on the other balcony, he looked at you, smiled and waved, you felt your cheeks heating up from embarrassments, you took your towel over your head and started drying your hair again as you walk back inside. You went over to the sofa, the television and laid down, only a few minutes passed before you had fallen asleep.

At the time you woke up, it was already 6:30 pm, your realized how late you were, you had classes in 30 minutes, you jumped up from the sofa, ran into your bedroom and found your gym bag, you ran back to the living room to get your wallet and phone and went out of the apartment and locked the door.

While you were waiting for the elevator to reach your floor, your neighbors’ door opened, the guy from earlier entered the hallway, but this time he wasn’t alone, with him came another guy out. He was about the same height as the other one, they almost had the same haircut, there were only a tiny difference, his eyes were also warm, but they weren’t twins they didn’t look alike in any other way.
You didn’t say anything and kept looked back at the elevator door, the elevator finally reached the floor, you went inside and the two guys followed behind you.

The three of you reached the floor, you headed to the exit, just as you passed the manager he called your name, you looked back to him “SiYoung-shii… the post office just came by with a packet for you” he said and pointed at a big brown box, “I’ll pick it up from work, K” you said while making an OK sign, he nodded and waved, you smiled, waved back and left for work. Your neighbors’ were now walking in front of you.

You walked behind them all the way to the studio, and to your surprise they went inside the studio too *what are they doing here?* you thought. You went straight to the locker room and changed, then went into the gym, your students were practicing different routines, you got the girls to huddle up on the floor and started checking who had come, you saw that one were missing, “Have anyone seen MinJung?” you asked, the girls pointed out the hallway “I saw her in the hallway, just a minute ago, unnie” one of the girls stated, you nodded and went out, and there she stood talking… with your neighbors’.

“MinJung-ah” you called and waved as a sign to come inside “We’re ready to start” you said and smiled, she bowed, gave a hug to the one of the guys and came, “mainhae” she said and smiled “Is it okay if they come in and watch, oppa promised me he would come and look once, so he and his friend came by today, please” she begged, you looked at her smiling “of course, if they don’t disturb the class” you answered and pattered her head, she went back to the hallway, and pulled the two guys inside the gym, all the other girls started whispering and giggling, “Please, be quite girls” you said, and then there were silence.

You had given the girls an assignment for today, you looked around the class, then you asked MinJung to come up and show hers to the class, a huge smile appeared on her face when you asked her, she come up to the middle of the room, “Did you bring your own music?” you asked, she nodded and handed you a CD, you went over to the CD-play, placed the CD in it and pushed start, the song started playing. The music was really good, great beats and cute voices, you had heard that song the other day in the radio. MinJung started dancing, she was great as always, but she also got a lot of help from her brother, most of the girls were jealous on her, you guessed it was because her brother was so good looking.

The two hour of practicing had passed, you said bye to all the girls, but MinJung didn’t leave right away, she stood in the hallway talking with her brother and his friend. You got your stuff packed, on your way out you heard MinJung call you, you turned around, she came running over to you, “Unnie… ehm... thanks unnie” she shyly said, “Your welcome” you nodded and said, “Your brother must be really proud of you” You said and smiled, she nodded several times and smiled, she gave you a hug and went back to the two others, you left the studio, you had decided to run home, to get some more exercises. While running you heard someone call out “Miss”, you automatically turned around to see who called, your two neighbors’ were walking towards you, you waited for them to reach you. MinJung’s brother looked at you, “I’m sorry” he said “I never got to introduce myself” he smiled and reached out his hand “My name is Kim JaeJoong” he said, you took his hand as a gesture “I’m ~~~~ Park but call me Park SiYoung” you said, he started smiling even wider. *wow* you thought, what a gorgeous smile, now he actually seem nice, you couldn’t stop smiling, there were a long silence, his friend then broke the silence “I’m Park YooChun” he said with a flirty smile, you nodded and smiled, “you live in the apartment, next to us right?” he asked, you just nodded, “for how long…?” he then asked, “for around 5 months by now” you answered, they both started to apologies, because they haven’t noticed that someone actually lived there, and that they often played loud music, you just laughed and told them it didn’t matter, you weren’t home most of the time because of work.

The three of you walked back to the apartment together. Back at the lobby the manager called for you again, you realized that you had almost forgotten your packet, you ran over to him “Ah yeah, my packet” you stated and laughed, he just smiled and handed you the packet, you blushed *how could I forgot* you took the packet, and went over to JaeJoong and YooChun who were still waiting for you. YooChun smiled “let me take this” he said, smiled and tool the packet from you, he started shaking it softly “What’s in it” he asked”, you looked at the packet, and shook your head “Who’s it from?” you asked, he looked at the description, his eyes winded up “From Park YooHwan… To ~~~~ Park, that’s weird” he said, you looked up at him questioning, he looked back at you “Well, my brother’s name…” he was interrupted by JaeJoong, “Hey guys, don’t forgot me… huh I feel lonely” he said and pouted, you all started laughing

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally first chapter is up ^^

Hope you like it

I had to rush abit in the end, since I wanted to uploade it today, but I have to go to work soon XD

Subscribe and comment :3