We’re special.

Don't Ignore Me

 

We’re special.


You woke up and met Myungsoo’s peaceful sleeping face, not his usual poker face. You shifted your gaze downwards and realized that his arms were still around you. You were touched at the sight of that. You had the fluttering feeling inside you. “I’ll never let you go.” He promised you after your first morning together.  “I love having youin my arms.”

You admired his beautiful, perfectfeatures and you were really grateful that he was yours. Nobody could be as amazing as Myungsoo. Nobody could be compared to Myungsoo. You just love Myungsoo that much. He will always be the best in my eyes.

Myungsoo stirred in his sleep and you knew he was waking up sooner or later. “Good morning, Myungie.” You intertwined your fingers with his.

“Morning, yeobo” He replied with his eyes still closed. You giggled, blushing hardly and he gave you the first kiss of the day.

“I’ll call you yeobo from today onwards.”

Then I’ll call you Myungie.”

“Wake up,” You nudged him in his chest. He shook his head playfully and hugged you tighter. “Let’s stay like this longer.”

You thought your heart had skipped a bit and nodded. “We have to get up soon, we have a double date with Hayeon and her boyfriend later.”

He nodded in response and both of you lied in bed till noon. You two spent the whole time staring at each other. He was beautiful, he was like a dream come true.

彡彡

Myungsoo sat beside you quietlyand stiffly ashe played with your long fingers. You could tell that he was not interested in anything Hayeon’s boyfriend was talking about. Truth was that, you too weren’t interested. Hayeon’s boyfriend, Junha was rowdy and loud, totally the opposite of Myungsoo. He had been blabbering non-stop since you guys met.

You placed your hand on top of Myungsoo while you nodded towards Junha, pretending to take in whatever he says. Blablabla was all you heard. You wanted to get out of here with Myungsoo as soon as possible. You didn’t know what Hayeon saw in Junha. He wasn’t that good looking. Well maybe you were just biased. Okay, Myungsoo is the only good looking boy in your eyes.

Both you and Myungsoo were starting to get bored. You laid your head on his shoulder and he faced you, giving you a smile. Finally, he smiled. You locked your eyes with his and read, I want to leave soon.

Me too, you told him.

Hayeon spoke up after Junha’s endless talking, “You guys are so quiet.”

You immediately glanced towards Myungsoo’s way, he nodded towards Hayeon.

“Isn’t it difficult? There’s not much communicationbetween you two.” She asked. Myungsoo and you shook your heads in sync and you replied, “I know clearly what he wants to tell me. It’s not difficult at all.”Only sometimes, but you held that back.

Myungsoo’s grip on your fingers tightened and you knew it was his way of saying thank you. You squeezed his fingers slightly in return.

“I’m going to the gents.” He stood up and left. When Myungsoo left, Junha left too, to answer a call.

“Your boyfriend is weird.” Your eyes widened at Hayeon’s statement. I know, he’s special like that. But you still went ahead and asked her why.You wanted to know her opinion of Myungsoo, even though there wouldn’t be any effect or whatsoever.

“He doesn’t talk much. Do you guys even talk? He doesn’t seem to like you..” You frowned at her, eyebrows snapped together in frustration.

“We talk. He loves me.” You muttered sternly. He doesn’t seem to like you. He doesn’t seem to like you. He doesn’t seem to like you. God, Hayeon’s words spun in your mind. He loves me, he does. I’m sure of it.

“Are you sure? Has he told you that before?” Your heart gave a jolt. Myungsoo has never told you that he loved you. But you could read from his eyes. Every time you look in his eyes, there was evident love in them. He loves me, right?

You kept quiet, confused. The deafening silence was killing you as you thought to yourself, he loves me. Myungsoo loves me.

“Myungsoo loves me!” You fought back, “He does.”

“Don’t be so sure. He has never told you that he loves you before. Just be cautious okay, he could be playing with you and I don’t want you to get hurt.”
Your blood boiled immediately after hearing that. Hayeon was speaking rubbish. You knew she just wanted you to confuse yourself. “Well thank you for telling me that. Your boyfriend isn’t any good at all too. I’m leaving.” You stormed off seething with anger, leaving Hayeon alone at the table.

How dare she question Myungsoo’s love for me?She was just ing jealous about your special relationship with Myungsoo. You went to look for Myungsoo at the washroom but you found him standing outside of the restaurant.

You calmed down instantly at the sight of him.He always make you feel better.  You crept behind him and covered his eyes with your hands. “Who am I?” You purposely lowered your voice.

“Hmmm, maybe one of my exs. Juyeon? Sohyun? Jiyoon? Yoora?” You gasped at him, horrified. Hayeon’s words came back to your mind. “Just be cautious okay, he could be playing with you and I don’t want you to get hurt.”

Oh my god, you Kim Myungsoo.

You were about to hit him hard on his shoulders when he continued, “Or my one and only baby girl?” He chuckled and peeled your hands off his eyes.

You quickly gave him a tight back hug, “I was about to hit the crap out of you, urgh I hate you so much.” You giggled and he turned around. You expected to hear ‘Aw I love you too’ from him because wasn’t that the reply every boyfriend gave their girlfriends when they say they hate you? But instead of that, he said, “I have such a childish girlfriend.”

But you quickly ignored his statement.  “Let’s go. I can’t stand Hayeon and her boyfriend. They’re bothsoirritating.”

“That makes the two of us. Let’s go.” He held your hand and swung them as you walked.

The words of Hayeon was soon forgotten, but not for long…….

彡彡

Myungsoo brought you to the nearby park and since it was a weekend, there were many people there. Old folks, families, couples and singles.You noticed many cute couples there, having their own cheesy and romantic moment. You glanced warily at Myungsoo and questionedyourself, “Will we have those moments like normal couples?” But you shook the thought away when you remembered that you two were special.

He had his poker face on again. Not that you minded, but it was always better to see him smile. Sometimes there were difficulties, you had to admit.You couldn’t tell what he was trying to tell you since he doesn’t talk much. You had no clue what was on his mind. You wouldn’t know if anything was wrong.

On some days, you really didn’t like Myungsoo’s quietness and what’s more, he would always bottle everything up in his heart. You didn’t like it when he didn’t tell you stuffs bothering him. “I don’t want to worry you.” He would tell you that when you asked him. “We’re together, you have to tell meand I care about you, that’s why I worry about you.”You replied, but he just shook his head.

No matter how many times you reminded him that he could always tell you everything, you would always find out that he hid things from you.

“Oppa!” You snapped out of your thoughts and saw a cute teenage girl running up to her boyfriend. You couldn’t help but smile at the lovely couple. Her boyfriend let out his arms and brought her into a tight teddy bear hug. You were happy for them. “I love you!” She gave him a kiss on the lips. “I love you too,” The boyfriend chuckled and ruffled her hair.

How cute, you thought. You looked up at Myungsoo, he wasn’t looking at thembutinstead he was daydreaming. You wished that he would be more observantsometimes.

“Myungie~” You hooked your arm with his. He stopped spacing out and let out a ‘Hmm?’.

“Aren’t they cute?” You pointed at the cute couple. The boyfriend was feedinghis girlfriend a spoon of ice cream. “Saranghae oppa!” The girl squealed and hugged her boyfriend tightly.

We hug each other tightly too, a bright smile appeared on your face.

“I think we’re cuter though,” he chuckled and ruffled your hair. You scoffed at his cockiness but somehow youhad toagree with him. Saranghae oppa, the girl’s words reminded you of Hayeon. “He never told you that he loves you before.” But Myungsoo loves me. Myungsoo loves me.

“And we’re special.” He added.

His words immediately brought a wide smile on your face. No words could explain what you felt then when he said that. Of course, we are special. Even though he has never told me that he loves me, I know his heart; I know that he loves me very muchfrom his eyes.

You gazed into his eyes deeply and you felt secured just looking into his eyes. Your stomach did a back flip and you tingled all over. He brought you into a deep kiss and you could feel love especially. It was as though you had fireworks go off inside you. Your cheeks blushed madly. You felt complete euphoria.

He broke the kiss shortly and suddenly euphoria left you, totally. You craved for his lips badly. But thoughts went wild in your mind, yet again. Hayeon’s words were traumatising you. It washaunting you down. You had an urge to hear him say ‘I love you’ to you. You felt sudden insecurity. Why am I feeling like this? You needed him. You needed him to ensure you, that his love for you was true.

“Myungsoo, I love you.” 



 

hiyeom! im back from my vacation! sorry i took so long to update! this fic will end on christmas, yes last chapter would be on christmas and it will be sth related to christmas. WHITE CONFESSION wooohoooo. i was reading the lyrics of it, and i realized that it fits perfectly for the last chapter ^^ soooo look forward to more of my updates! thank you! ^^ byeyeom!