005 Stuck with idiots

Gangster's for life

Chapter 5

Yoona’s P.O.V

*flashback on chapter 4*

I felt something close to my face, because I could feel someone breathing. A hand was touching my face too. I was really tempted to open my eyes to see who it was. My body became really tense and when the face got closer I accidentally slap the face.

I was shocked when I saw who I actually slap.

*end of flashback*

 I accidentally slap Pretty Boy’s face. It was my reflexes after all. I thought it was a molester. Oops.

“Yah! Why did you do that for?! Did I do something wrong?” He demanded.

“Mianhae. It’s my reflexes. And don’t blame it all on me. You shouldn’t get to close to my face and touch it! I thought some random guy sneaked up and tried to molest me!” I argued.

“Yah, I…” He started to say something but was cut off by my brother.

“Yah, what happened to you?” Okay, I still couldn’t understand why my brother nags so much like girls. “I can’t even leave you for 10 minutes. You’re going home right now. I’m calling ahjumma while she’s on break time right now.”

He’s seriously over protective. Ugh, he doesn’t even let me go to the nearest convenient store alone to by snacks. He nags at me more than my aunt.

“Aissh, you’re over-reacting even Nurse…What was her name again?” Okay I forgot what her name is.

“Nurse Baek Min Ah. Nurse Baek for short. God, your memory is short for a Smart .” Pretty Boy commented.

“Thank you for your acknowledgment. As far as I’m concerned, I’ve never been a SmartAss thank you very much.” I defended.

“Well, I think you’ve been a Smart all this time.” He argued.

“Alright. What were you saying Yoona?” My brother mediated.

“As I was saying, even Nurse Baek said I don’t need to go home. Jebal~ I’ll eat all the medicine…” I begged.

“Wow, now you’re begging. Very mature Smart . Very mature…” He said while playing his phone.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. I tried to calm down. ‘It’s okay Yoona. Things cannot get any worse than it already has.’ Lesson number 1 of life. Never ever say or even think of those words.

“Jimin, you are staying here. Watch over her. And Yoona I won’t tell ahjumma anything. And it’s up to you if you want to go home. Just rest well okay?” My brother my head. Yup, I’m left with Mr. Park Jimin for the rest of the day.

“Yah, waeyo?! I don’t want to watch her all day. Why do you ask me? We can go back and ask the others. Plus, I got studies too.” He objected. Who wants to be with you all day? Self confidence much.

“Please. Ha, it’s an order hyung, not a favor. Dul, you never study, even I’m more diligent than you. Set, You two need to stop bickering. It’s causing me headaches.” My brother pointed out.

“Ah, I absolutely hate you and love you at the same time, oppa. You are so dead at home.” I pouted.

“Love you too sis. Have fun you two.” He said and disappeared.

“Y..YAH!” We both complained.

Great, it’s bad enough that I’m sick. Now I’m stuck with Pretty Boy. My luck is amazing.

 

Jimin’s  P.O.V

I sat on the chair beside her bed and saw her playing her phone. Urgh, I can’t take it anymore. I grabbed her phone and looked through it.

“Yah, give it back Pretty Boy!!!” She yelled and started kicking.

“Ah, you look less intimidating when you’re not on violent mode.” I said, snickering.

“Don’t you dare open anything else!” This time she got of her bed. I held the phone above my head and she struggled to get it.

“Yah, enough already! Give it back.” She started hitting me. Which surprisingly, it hurt like hell, being as weak as she is right now.

“Hahaha, shortie!” I teased. “You can’t even reach this, and Jungkook said I’m a shortie. But you’re shorter than me!” I felt bad though, but I don’t care. I’m having way too much fun.

“You ! I’m ing 168 cm!” She pouted and yelled. She’s sort of cute that way.

This time she tried her best to grab her phone by standing on top of her bed. Instead, she accidentally fell. I know, what was she thinking?! And of course being the one responsible for anything happened to her I had to save her from falling (I didn’t ask for that job though). But unfortunately, I was distraught and shocked that she ended falling on top of me. I know, I’m so lucky in having bad lucks.

 

Yoona’s P.O.V

‘Ommo, his face is so close… Stupid heartbeat! Slow down.’ I thought, panicking. His face was only centimeters from mine. I could feel my face heating up. My God, this is so embarrassing.

Suddenly, I saw Jungkook’s face appearing from the curtains. We tried to get out of each other God damn it!

“Y…YAH!!” He yelled. Obviously, shocked.

“Is everything okay, Jungkook?” Nurse Baek asked shocked from the sudden yell.

“N..ne Nurse Baek, everything’s fine.” He said nervously, then he went in.

He grabbed another chair and sat on it, meanwhile Jimin and I were both minding our own business on our phones. Him on the chair next to me and I on the infirmary’s bed.

“Okay, what happened between both of you? Spill the beans.” He asked.

“She fell/Nothing.” We both answered.

“I doubt that. You guys didn’t even hear the bell ringing. What’s really going on? Tell me or I’ll tell V hyung.”  He threatened.

So, partly because I didn’t want my brother worrying so much and partly because I didn’t want to hear his nagging every single moment, we told him exactly what happened.

“It’s the truth. We’re just embarrassed to tell it.” Pretty Boy told him.

“I believe you guys.” He noted.

“Thank God / that’s a relief.” We said.

“I sort of hoped you guys were kissing when I went in.” He said disappointed. Nu-uh. Jimin and I kissing? That ain’t happening even in a thousand year.

“You dirty-minded little brat! I’d rather kiss you than her!” He said while trying to give a peck on cheek on him.

“Eww! No way!  Disgusting!” He said while running around the room. They seemed really mysterious and sort of hard to get close to, but they’re actually easy-going, fun, and the dorkiest person in the whole world. That includes my brother who is a total alien.

“I’m not going to really kiss you. I was only joking. Don’t take it to serious.” He said laughing his head off.

I was laughing as well at Jeon Jungkook’s pouty face (Which he rarely does).

Not long after that the three of us were laughing and joking in the infirmary. Even though I experienced the pain in my stomach once in a while, that didn’t matter because it was forgotten because of both of them.

To be continued...