001

Gangster's for life

 Chapter 1

Kim Yoona’s P.O.V

“ Kim Yoona, wake up!! You’re going to be late for your first day of school! School here, isn’t like in NYC ya know!” my brother yelled.

I groaned and earned a flick on the forehead from my sweet and loving brother.

“Yah! Oppa, that hurts!” I complained.

“ Hurry, wash up and get ready for school. I’m going to make us breakfast ‘cause you missy, you aren’t going to school without breakfast.” He nagged.

“ Ne, Mr. Kim Taehyung.”

I lived with my brother, Kim Taehyung, whom I sometimes call ‘V’, and my aunt and uncle whom I rarely see. Wow, that rhymed. They went home when I was already asleep and go to work before I wake up. Anyway, I hurried out of the bathroom and rush out for breakfast.

“ Oppa, what are you making for breakfast?” I asked.

He ruffled my hair and gave me my breakfast,” because this is your first day at my high school I made you your favorite breakfast, pancake with caramel sauce.” I’m seriously the luckiest girl in the world.

-.-.-.-

My brother drives us to school since he just got his driver’s license. When we arrived at BigHit High, the girls were all swarming near my brother when he got of the car. They were all screaming like, ‘ Oppa, we’re in the same class this year!’ ‘ Oppa, who are you crushing?’ ‘Oppa you’re so handsome!’

He ignored them, grabbed my arm and dragged me through the school hallways leaving whispers like, ‘who is that girl?’ ‘Ommo, is he dating her?!’ ‘ I hate that girl!’

I simply ignored them. I arrived at my class and before I bid my brother goodbye, I said something to him.

“Oppa, I don’t think I can get past the first day of school without being harassed.” I said worriedly.

“ Hey, relax silly, you’re going to be fine. Well, try to avoid the queenkas. I hate es of this school, and I think you will too.” He said while patting my shoulder.

 He left my class and I put my bag beside my table. I had my first class which is, Music.

“Class, we have a new student today. She just moved from New York. Kim Yoona, please come forward and introduce youself.” Ms. Lee the music teacher, said.

 I came forward and introduce myself, “ Annyeonghasseo, I’m Kim Yoona, I’m 15, I live with my brother, aunt, and uncle.”

“Thank You, Yoona. Now, I’ve arranged your seat, You may sit there beside Jungkook.”

At the mention of Jungkook’s name, I heard whispers from nearly 100% of the class. Once I was seated, I greeted him with a smile,

“Annyeonghasseo, Jungkook-shi.”

“Annyeonghasseo, Yoona-ah.” He greeted back with a smile.

“Jungkook during the second lunch break you will give Yoona a tour of the school and assign her locker.” The teacher announced.

“Ne, Songsaengnim.” He replied gladly.

*Time Skip*

 I continued reading my unfinished novel. While I was reading, some girls come into my class and banged at my table.

“What now?” I whined.

“ Is that how you greet people?!” some random girl just showed up out of nowhere and just shout at me and banged at my table? This girl is seriously messed up.

“I don’t want any trouble so just leave me alone.” I said as calmly and as politely as I could. Even I had a hard time controlling my anger.

“ Too bad, you got yourself into trouble just now.” She smirked evilly.

“ let’s give her ‘the new student’ orientation, Soorah.” Another girl said.

I prayed silently to God that they would just reason with me the easy way, but nope. Almost instantly, I knew these girls are the queenkas.They dragged me outside my class and I saw some her goons carrying a bucket of water. I tried to break free out of her tight grip but it was useless. They forced me to kneel down and they started to pour all of the water until my uniform are all wet. Then they started to throw punches and kicks at me.

When Soorah was about to give another punch I could hardly bear, a boy around my age suddenly get in the way of the punch, causing the punch to land on his back. I saw him wince a bit, but I saw that he’s trying hard to keep his cool. Meanwhile, Soorah was very shocked at the sudden interruption.

“A-ah Ji-Jimin-sshi, mi-mianhae, I didn’t me-mean to..” She stuttered. Seriously girl, stop with the stuttering.

But apparently, the boy named Jimin paid no attention to her apology. Take that es. He just shut her out and approached me. I started to back up a little, but the more I back up the more he close in to me.

“hey, why are you backing up? You don’t need to be afraid of me you know. I’m not going to hurt you, alright?” He said comfortingly. His eyes silently sent glares at Soorah and her gangs. He lead me through the lockers at school, and stopped at a locker which is not mine. Since Jimin haven’t assign my locker, I haven’t got one.

“Uh, what are you doing?” I asked.

“Here, change out to my clothes first, I have an extra.” He said nicely.

“Thanks, for the help back there, uh, Jimin-shi.” I thanked him

“Don’t mention it. You’re quite lucky you know.” He told me.

“You mean drenched in water and getting bruised near 100% of my body is lucky? Yeah, right.” I scoffed.

“No, I mean that you were lucky I was there. If, I wasn’t there you would be probably at the hospital right now.” He bragged.

“Thanks, anyway. Um, why did you help me back there? I barely even know you.”

I just don’t like seeing people get bullied. Because I suffered bullying once.” The way he said it seems like he’s full of regret.

Then, I went in the changing room to change out my wet uniform.

-.-..-..-

Jimin’s P.O.V

Ok, I didn’t know why I even wait for her outside the girls changing room. I just have this weird feeling that she needs to be protected or else, I’m toast. While I was waiting for her, some girls, that I figured was my sasaeng fans were squealing and fan girling like crazy. Then, after eons of waiting for her, she finally walked out of the changing room. She even managed to dry her hair. She stopped in her tracks. When she regain her memory, because she seemed like she lost it 10 seconds ago, she dragged me until we reached the school’s corridor.

 “Yah, are you INSANE?!” she said while face palming herself.

“Please I only wait for you outside the changing room. What are you panicking about?” I asked. She is seriously too paranoid.

From her expression I think she is mentally slapping her own face. “Please, Pig Face, you know I could be chased to my own death by your crazy sasaeng fans?”

I made an expression, which would be ‘duh.’ I really want her to be chased to her own death, despite the fact that I have that weird feeling of protecting her.

 I thought of something and I said, “Hey, by any chance do you know why you’re being bullied back there?”

Yoona’s P.O.V

Why did he suddenly ask that kind of questions? Seriously, I don’t even know how his brain even work. Maybe he doesn’t even have a brain. Nah, that’s impossible.

But the more I thought of it, the more clear it became. “I was walking through the school hallways with my brother, and he bid me farewell…”

Jimin cut me before I could answer, “ Dudette, was your brother probably a school Kingka?”

I look at him questioningly,” Why do you want to know so much about me or my brother?”

Jimin wouldn’t change the subject, no matter how I tried.

“Answer my question first, please.”

“God, you are so persistent.”

“ You just notice?”

“fine, I’ll answer your question.”

“ took a long time to persuade you.”

“nah, maybe, probably, yeah I think my brother is the school kingka.”

“ what’s his name? Tell me everything about him please…”

“why do I need to tell you everything?”

“ because I want to know.”

“ What if I don’t want you to know?”

Great, unfortunately, he does aegyo. One of the things I hated most in this universe is aegyo. He made a cute pleading face and made whimpering noises.

“Stop it. I’m not telling anyways.”

“Tell me~~ Jebal~ Or I’m not stopping this, Smart .” He warned.

“Ugh, I hate you sooo bad.”

“ I love you, too” he joked.

“His name is Kim Taehyung, nicknamed ‘V’ by me, He cooks real good. ” I finally said.

“Say, what?” he said, obviously shocked.

“Kim Taehyung, my brother’s name.” I repeated myself.

“You’re the Kim Taehyung sister?!” He yelled. Though, from his face I thought he’s trying hard not to laugh or probably not to explode.

 “No need to tell the whole world about it,Pig Face. And please my brother is not suppose to be laughed on.” I rolled my eyes.

“ Oh my god. Do you know who he is?” he asked and this time seriously.

“My big brother, duh...” I made a mental note to take him to the psychologist.

“No, don’t tell me he didn’t ask for your permission. Do you even live with your parents?”

“Yes, and No.”

God, is he some kind of detective? If not, I would totally recommend the job for him. He didn’t ask for more and answers though. He just dragged me through the hallways and stopped at a room I’ve never seen before during my first day at school.

 

 

author's note:

Hi guys! this is my first chapter. for you who had read it please comment on what you think of this chapter. Gomawo! until next chapter, annyeong~