002

Gangster's for life

 

Chapter 2

Jungkook’s P.O.V

Wait, isn’t that Jiminie hyung? I thought. He was dragging a girl who I later realize was Yoona. I chased after them and after a really long time I finally caught up to them.

“Jimin hyung! Yoona-ah!” I said while panting since I was really out of breath.

“You know her Jungkook-ah?” He asked.

“He’s my seatmate, hyung. Of course I know her.” I rolled my eyes and earned a flick from him. “ Yah, hyung that hurts.” I pouted.

“ Don’t roll your eyes at me, mister Big Brain.”

“Ne, ajusshi.” I said.

Suddenly, Yoona spoke up, “ You two know each other?”

“He’s one of the Kingkas here. Just like your brother” Jimin hyung explained.

“Her brother is one of my hyungs?” I muttered confusedly.

“Her brother is Alien V.”

The Alien Hyung?! Oh, God…” I tried hard not to laugh. I mean seriously this freakishly nice girl is Alien V hyung’s sister.

“Oh, so Jungkook-shi, Pretty Boy, I suppose you know about this classroom?” she was serious. And oh damn, she’s scary when she’s serious.

“This room is empty so we just use it as our personal hangout place. Not even the sasaeng fans dared to step foot in this classroom.” I explained.

Unfortunately, I forgot to tell her that the hyungs and I are in a gang. Oh, she’s gonna totally freak out about this.

“Just go inside, Smart . I bet you’re gonna freak out.” He smirked.

“Try me, Pretty Boy.” She challenged. Guess I’m the only normal one here. She stepped into our Hang Out place.

 

 

 

Alien V’s P.O.V

I saw Yoona, Jimin hyung and Jungkookie at the door. When I first saw Jimin and Jungkook I was happy they arrived second among the rest of us in the group, since they both got in trouble real often. But when I saw Yoona too, I was shocked and completely furious.

“Why did you bring her here?” I glared.

“ A simple ‘annyeong’ would be nice hyung.” Jungkook said.

“Answer me, both of you, Jimin and Jungkook. Now.” I snarled.

“Maybe the right question would be, why didn’t you tell her the truth, Kim Taehyung.” He scoffed.

“It’s none of your business. Yoona, go back to class I’m going to pick you up after a while.” I told her, but Jimin hyung holds her wrist and gripped it real hard.

“She’s not going anywhere until there’s an explanation from you.”

“Let go of her. Now.” I growled.

When Namjoon hyung, our leader, along with Suga hyung, Jin hyung, and Hoseok hyung came, they tried to calm both of us down. But it was just no use since I was really angry and Jimin was stubborn.

Namjoon hyung held me back, “V, what’s going on around here?”

Jin hyung held Jimin,” Park Jimin, what did you do now?”

“Alright. Stop acting like this hyung.” Jungkook pleaded.

“Kookie’s right. You both are acting so childish right now.” Hoseok hyung said.

“Someone care to explain the situation? Jimin? V?” Suga hyung said.

I tried to calm down first. “Jungkook and Jimin brought my sister here.”

“She needs to know V” Jimin defended.

“I was trying to protect her from harm!” I yelled.

“You’re only gonna make things worse!” Jimin hyung yelled back.

“Alright hyung, you asked for this.” My brain went haywire at that moment. Because I was so mad at them. I darted towards Jimin hyung ready to just punch him when Yoona suddenly stopped me by grabbing my shoulder.

“Oppa please, just calm down okay?” she pleaded. She was scared, maybe even terrified. I never got this mad when I was with her, I never ever gotten mad, even though her room is messier than a chicken’s cage and she sleeps the heaviest among the heavy sleepers in the world. I only dare release my anger while I was fighting other gangs.

“It’s his fault. I don’t want you to know anything about this.”

“Still, does it change the fact that I already know by punching him?” she tried as hard as possible to calm me down.

“Fine.” I said.

“So, Hyung bother explaining to her about this?” Jungkook whispered in my ear.

“ Well, there’s no point of hiding it now thanks to Mr. Big Mouth here.” I shrugged.

“ Hey, nice way to treat your hyung, Alien.” He scoffed.

“Pssh. Yoona don’t freak out okay?” I said as calmly as possible.

She nodded. “The hyungs and I we formed a band and a gang about 1 year ago after mom and dad sent me to go back to Korea. But then when I got the news that you’re coming here too, I need to hide the fact that I’m part of a gang here, despite the promise I make to the hyungs to tell you my true identity when they found out you are coming here too. I don’t want you to know because I don’t want any other gangs to know that you’re my sister. They can use you to get to us. Even worse, as ransom. Even aunt and uncle doesn’t know. Do you remember the car we used? The windows were tinted, so that other people doesn’t know we’re in the car. Happy?” I asked the hyungs. And they all nodded approvingly. But Yoona’s expression was really blank.

“ Yoona-ah…”

“Wow, why would I freak out about all this. You are totally awesome!!!” She said.

“Wow that’s a relieve…” I was cut short by Yoona. Just when I thought good things are finally coming to me, Yoona said,“Not so fast mr. You are still treating me to lunch. Pick me up at class will you?” She smiled gleefuly.  

“Fine, princess” I rolled my eyes.

“What did you just call me?” She glared, “I’m so not a princess, Alien.”

“Arraseo arraseo. By the way what happened to your lips it’s bruised. Aissh, ahjumma will be mad if she sees this. I asked.

She pulled my hand away. “Yah, it hurts don’t touch it. I just, um, accidentally hit myself with a pen. She said, but I knew she was totally lying. Because she’s a really terrible liar.

“Yoona, you’re lying. If you want to lie make it not so obvious.” I said with a smirk.

“Aissh, you don’t need to know anything from this. Jinjja.” She assured me. But of course being stubborn as I am, I won’t just let things like that slide. Especially if it involves my sister.

“Yah, tell me Kim Yoona.” I stubbornly asked.

“She got physical bullying by Soorah and her es. I helped her and found out that you’re her oppa. They thought you are her namjachingu and they got jealous. And of course I brought her to you so you can explain.” Jimin said carelessly.

“Bwoya?! That crazy little …” I was really angry at the fact Soorah bullied my sister because she thought Yoona was my yeojachingu. 

“It’s fine Oppa. It’s a waste of energy getting revenge on someone like that. Because some people will just never learn.” She said it nice and calmly though her eyes sent glares on Jimin. From the look in her eyes she’s probably saying, ‘You are so dead.’

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot.” She smirked and hit me on the arm

“Ow it hurts.” I pouted.

But she already disappeared out of the room.

Wow, that was unexpected. Years ago, when I was still in the Big Apple and Yoona is still in the 4th grade, she would cry because of getting beaten up by bullies until I helped her with self-defense techniques. Now, she even manage to make some part of me afraid of her anger. Especially, when it comes to her ‘special’ time of the month.

“You’re sister is awesome.” Jungkook commented.

“Aissh, shut up you.” I pushed him aside and we both laughed so do the other members.

Well, at least my sister never failed to surprise me.

 

-.-.-.-.-

 

"Jimin hyung, sorry back there. I just don't want her to get hurt. She's my one and only sister in this whole world you know." I apologized. We were walking towards Yoona’s class.

"Don’t worry about that. By the way you really look a lot like your sister. She has the same eyes and puffy cheeks like you." he teased.

"Yah, stop making fun of my cheeks. She looks different than me when we smile. She has eyesmiles and dimples." I objected.

Suddenly while we were talking about Yoona, a group of boys I've never seen before in my life walked towards me. They're not even from our school. I was about to just walk away but then one of them grabbed my wrist. From his school uniform, his name was Do Kyungsoo.

"Yah, let go of me." I said coldly.

"Stop acting like that before I punch you, bastard." He let of my wrist with a push. "You're Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin right? Two of the maknaes from BTS and Two of the most famous Kingkas in the prestigious BigHit Entertainment Highschool. Even our school, SM entertainment Highschool has better-looking, more-talented, and stronger Kingkas, which seems to be us."He mocked. The rest of the group all laughed with him except two person who seems fairly familiar.

"What's your business here? If you don't have any, just go back to your so-called school. If you don't then let's decide which one of us is stronger." Jimin threatened.

"Stop it hyung. They're not worth our time." I said as I started to walk to Yoona's class. But I stopped when Kyungsoo called my name.

"Kim Taehyung. We heard you had a sibling in NYC, when is she coming back to Korea huh? I bet she'll be a useful member in our gang." He said. At the mention of my sister being in they're gang tensed me. This guy would never get to my sister.

"She's never going to come. So don't waste your time waiting for her, bastard. Besides, even if she's here she's going to be in my gang. Let's go V. These monkeys are not worth it to be dealt with." Jimin scoffed. We started to walk away when suddenly a punch landed at the corner of Jimin hyung's mouth and his stomach I started to punch back but Kyungsoo caught my fist.

"Watch your back, Taehyung. Or the people you treasure most in you life will be taken away from you and your life." He warned. I stood there in anger, but I realize that Jimin is more important than this douche bag. I back away and said,

"You'll regret this someday, Do Kyungsoo." I threatened him.

He scoffed,” oh please. I'm sure that would never happen." With that he walked towards the gate of our school and disappeared between the gates. I rushed back to Jimin hyung.

"Hyung, gwenchanayo??"I asked worriedly.

"Taehyung-ah help me to class. Don't take me to the infirmary. Arasso?" He pleaded. I really want to argue with him but I knew better than that. His killer aegyo can never be beaten. So, instead of going to my sister’s class to treat her lunch, I took Jimin to his class.

Kim Yoona’s P.O.V

I waited a long time for my brother. I asked Jungkook if he might’ve seen my brother but he said no. ‘Ugh great, where are you, Oppa?’ I thought. I waited for a long, long time but my brother never showed up. I ran through the hallways and unintendedly bumped into a bunch of boys, causing the folder and my book to fall.

“Ah, mianhae. I was in a hurry.” I apologized. I looked around them an saw two familiar faces. ‘Baekhyun and Luhan’ I thought. I knew who they were. But they didn’t dare to look into my eyes.

“Ah, it’s ok since it was a pretty lady who bump into us.” He smirked.

“U-um. I should be going now.” I said. I was about to go when that guy held my wrist.

“I haven’t seen you around here. Are you new here?” he asked.

“Yes, I am. You’re not from this school too are you? Your uniform doesn’t look like mine or the other male students.” I asked.

“I’m from SM Entertainment High. What’s your name?” He asked with a smile.

“Kim Yoona, 1st year BigHit Entertainment senior high. I’ve told you my name name. It’s only fair if you introduce yourselves.” I smirked.

“Very well, we’ll introduce ourselves. I’m Do Kyungsoo, 1st year SM Entertainment High. Member of EXO. You can call me by my streetname, D.O” He said.

Another one stepped forward, “I’m Kim Jun Myun, 2nd year SM Entertainment High. Leader of EXO. Call me Suho.”

They all introduce themselves one by one. Except Luhan and Baekhyun.

“Hey, why are you both so quiet this whole time? Come on introduce yourselves, hyungs.” D.O urged.

“Um, D.O... Apparently, we already know who she is. I’m her childhood friend and  so does Luhan hyung.” Baekhyun explained as calm as he could. Though he seemed really careful at choosing the words he’s using, because he didn’t mention me as his cousin but as a childhood friend.

Luhan spoked up. Just as agitated and terrified as Baekhyun. “yeah, that’s true. We’re just startled to see her here.” He sounded convincing but I knew exactly when Luhan Oppa is lying.

“Oh well, it doesn’t matter if you don’t introduce yourselves now.” He smiled approvingly, just when I realized I was suppose to be finding my brother.

“What the?! I’m sorry guys but I gotta go right now.” I said while rearangging the books that had just fallen out of my hands.

“Can we at least have your phone number?” D.O asked.

“Sure.” I gave him my number.

“Thanks.” He smiled.

“You’re welcome.” I said

Neither did I know I was opening myself an challenging yet dangerous path by meeting EXO that day.

 

Author's Note :

Annyeong~~ Sorry I haven't been active for a long time. I had exams to be worried about. I'll make it up to you by updating the 3rd chapter as quickly as possible. Until next time. annyeong~ Sorry if this chapter ...

*Free Jikook pic : )

9d8cb3f72129e862d9671bb6c88b95b0.jpg