003

Gangster's for life

Chapter 3

Jimin’s P.O.V

I was taken to my class in 11-1 by Alien V. I didn’t ask him to take me to the infirmary because you know what? I hate the smell of hospitals. They make me more sick than I already am. Well, more on that later.

“Hyung, you need take off your shirt. It’s easier for me to apply the medicine on your stomach without your clothes on.” V said.

When V said that so suddenly I was really shocked. “Are you crazy?! There’s a bunch of girls here. Not to mention the fangirls.”

“Hyung, no one’s going to pay attention. Unless, you want me to take you to the infirmary, which I’m sure you don’t?” V said. This kid is sometimes annoying as hell.

“ Ugh, fine.” I started to take of my shirt, he started to apply the medicine on my stomache when I suddenly saw Yoona stumbling on the front door.

“Yah!” We both said at the same time.

“Aissh! What are you two doing? If you’re going to take off your shirt, you’re supposed to do it in the toilet!” She yelled while closing her eyes.

“Ask your brother. I didn’t come up with the idea of taking my clothes off.” I said.

“He’s hurt and I’m applying the medicine in the stomache. It’s hard for me to apply with his shirt on. He didn’t want me to take him to the infirmary, and the toilet is far from here. He’ll pass out from too much pain.” Taehyung tried to reason.

“Oh, you’re hurt?? But how?? What happened?” She asked.

“Ah, aniya. Naneun gwenchanayo. I just uh..” My brain malfunction because of thinking what excuse was appropriate for her. Since I don’t want her to know anything about the fight before.

“He accidentally fell on the floor.” Taehyung said. You’re a lifesaver Taehyung.

“Jinjja? You pabo, Pretty Boy. How could you even fall face first on the floor?” She scoffed. This girl…I hate her sooo bad.

“You guys can argue later. Now, Hyung take off your shirt. Again.” Taehyung said.

When Taehyung has finished applying the medicine I quickly wear my shirt.

“ Thanks, Taehyung. It’s a lot better now.” I thanked Taehyung.

“Oppa, hurry I want to have lunch. Good thing this school has 11/4  hour recess so we still have around 40 minutes ‘till the bell rings. You coming Pretty Boy?” She said.

“Sure.” I agreed with her because I was really hungry. If not, I wouldn’t dream of having lunch with her.

 So there we are, walking together to the cafeteria to have lunch.

 

Taehyung’s P.O.V

So… big mistake bringing Yoona and Jimin together. But thank God Jungkook came along. That kid has an excellent timing. During lunch Jimin and Yoona did nothing but bicker and Jungkook  and I were busy trying to stop both of them from killing each other every two minutes.

“Yah, stop stealing my food, you pig!” Yoona yelled.

“What? I didn’t do anything. You really are a smartass.” Jimin argued.

“I saw you take it!”

“No, I didn’t take any of it!”

Well, kids these days, even because of food they argue. Can this day get any worse? While we were eating, Soorah and her gang suddenly came. Yup, it just got worse.

“Yah, what are you es doing here?! Leave!” Jimin hyung said coldly.

“Yah, don’t yell at me. I did nothing wrong.” Soorah said with her cutest face.

“Aissh, this …” Both, me and Jimin hyung started to stand up, when Yoona suddenly pull us down to sit and she stood up for herself. ‘Great job, standing up for yourself, Yoona. I’m proud of you.’ I thought.

“What do you want Soorah? Talk and then leave. I don’t have all day so speak quickly.” She said so calmly but her tone showed that she was glaring at them. Some of them budge a little but not Soorah.

“Ah, mianhae Yoona-ah. We thought you are Taehyung’s yeojachingu. For a token of apology, I want you to have this. It’s a vanilla drink. Similar to the one you drink earlier at class.”

“You’re just going to bribe her with a vanilla drink? No way, Soorah.” Jungkook said. Knowing about this maybe he was really annoyed.

“It’s okay, Jungkook-shi. I’ll take the vanilla drink. But if you dare try something fishy, I won’t hesitate to tell my brother and the rest of his friends to go beat you up. Arraso?” Yoona threatened.

“Arra, Yoona. Enjoy your drink.” Soorah smiled, but I felt something’s weird with that drink.

“Nice one, Yoona.” Suga hyung commented.

“Thanks. God, I felt like dying just now.” She slumped in her seat. We all laugh, including Yoona.

“Don’t worry, about Soorah. If she tries to get to you, I, your oppa will kick her really hard until she can’t even seat anymore.” Jimin joked.

“Really? Since when do I even call you Oppa? I thought I called you Pretty Boy all this time.” She laughed.

“Aissh, stop with the nicknames.” Jimin protested.

“Andwae.” Yoona disagreed.

“Fine. Then I have a perfect nickname for you too.” Jimin put on an evil smile.

“Yah, what’s with the evil smile?”

“Smartass is the perfect nickname for Yoona.” Jimin bursted out laughing.

“Well, FYI Pretty Boy is the perfect nickname for Park Jimin.”

We all laughed until we decided to head back to our own classes.

 

 

Jimin’s P.O.V

We left Jungkook and Yoona in front of their class because they said they had something to do. Well, I suppose I could trust her with Jungkook. I assured they weren’t making moves on each other. Because if they date, JunBut my expression was worried.

“Taehyung-ah, why are you putting that expression?? You seem really upset.” Jimin hyung asked with worry.

“Ah, aniya hyung. I’m just thinking about um, stuff.” I assured him.

“Stop worrying about her. From what I’ve seen earlier she seem capable of taking care of herself. And even better, Kookie is with her. He can protect Yoona if the queenkas come again. ” I assured him. Though I stifled a laugh from seeing his blank as usual face.

“I don’t doubt Jungkook. I’m very sure he’s reliable. It’s that D.O I’m worried about.” He explained.

“He won’t know. He can’t  possibly know anything about Yoona. If he does and he gets information about all of us, we’ll all be in danger.” I agreed.

“We need to protect her at any cause. We can’t let that Kyungsoo whatever knows Yoona is here.” V said

“Arraso.”

 

Jungkook’s P.O.V

After Yoona and I parted with the hyungs, I gave Yoona a quick tour of the school.

“So this is the dance classroom.” I explained. “You’ll be taking dance classes with Ms. Kang Ji Yeon. I’m sure you know that…” I stopped, dead at my tracks When she was holding my hand.

“Jungkook-ah, can we rest for a bit, it still 20 minutes

 

“Yoona, gwenchana? Your face is beaded with sweat.” I asked worriedly, which seem really unlike me since I don’t pay attention to anything but my studies and BTS. Caring for a girl I just met this morning? That was over-weird.

“A..ani. g..gwenchana…” She started to walk but she was really unbalanced and weak that she would’ve fallen if I didn’t catch her. When I caught her, I could’ve sworn my face was really red.

“Aissh, you’re really weak right now.” I touched her forehead and then touch mine. “Yah, your forehead is really feverish. Should I take you to V hyung?” I asked in concern of her really red face, probably because I was holding her. I could see some students sending glares at her and I gave them scathing looks.

“Andwae! Don’t take me to him. He wouldn’t stop making a fuss about my condition.” She answered.

“The infirmary?” I asked and she nodded in response.

We tried to walk at first but after a few steps, she tripped on a loose tile and I decided to carry her piggy-back style. Okay, that seemed really unlike me.

“Jungkook-ah, I’m quite heavy. You sure it’s okay for me to be carried by you? Besides a lot of students are glaring at me.” She said. Though her voice was really weak.

“Ani, you’re not heavy at all. In fact, you’re too light you need to eat more.” And I didn’t say that just to be nice. She was really light.

Not long after that, we arrived at the infirmary. Thank God, Nurse Baek was there.

“Oh, Jungkook-ah. What brings you here?” She asked, confused. She knew that I fight a lot, but I never will come to this place if it wasn’t because of Yoona. I’m starting to get confused on what am I even doing.

“My friend here she has a fever. Could you examine her for a moment, Nurse Baek?” I asked nicely.

“Of course, dear. Here, help me put her on this bed. I’ll examine her for a few moments.” I helped her on putting Yoona on the bed. And with that, she disappeared behind the curtains.

A few minutes later just 7 minutes before the bell rings, Nurse Baek opened the curtains.

“Nurse Baek, is she alright? Oh, V hyung will seriously kill me for this.” I groaned.

“Hahaha.” Nurse Baek laughed. “She’s fine. I gave her the medicine. But you probably need to take her to the hospital with Taehyung for further medication.” She informed.

“Wae? Is there something serious?” I asked, either I was afraid of losing another friend or I was afraid on getting beaten to a pulp by V hyung.

“She got food poisoning. You need to get her checked up. But since the poison is not too serious, she will only suffer minor pain in her stomach, but except all that there’s nothing to worry about.” She smiled comforting me.

“Oh, arraso.” I told her.

“It’s 5 minutes till the bell rings. You probably want to run back to class. I’ll write her an excuse card and then send her back to class when her condition is better.” She said reminding me.

“Gamsahabnida, Nurse Baek.” I thanked her. I was about to go to class when Yoona called me.

“Jungkook-ah don’t you dare tell Pretty Boy and my brother about this. They will go on and on about this, and I don’t want my brother worrying about me all the time. Arraso?” She ordered.

“Ne, arra.” I told her and ran off to class.

-.-.-.-.-

While I was running, I ran to Jimin hyung and V hyung. They greeted me but I tried to just walk past them. Jimin hyung really didn’t like being ignored. He grabbed my wrist.

“Yah, Jeon Jungkook, now you’re ignoring us?” He said.

“Really hyung? I’m totally not in the mood.” I complained. Hoping to be just left.

“Wait, aren’t you with Yoona? You said you’re giving her a tour right? Where is she? I’m sure you’re just on your way to class, and she’s not coming right?” Jimin hyung suspected

“A..Ani.” I tried to blew away the comment.

“Pssh, you’re starting to sound like Yoona, she is terrible at lying. The truth Jungkook, now.” V hyung glared. Damn, those eyes always made me scared.

“Fine. But tell Yoona it’s not my fault that you know.” I gave up. These two are really stubborn. “She is at the infirmary I carried her there because she has a really high fever caused by food poisoning. And I bet Soorah’s vanilla drink is poisoned.” I informed them.

“Soorah.” V hyung grimaced. “She is so dead.”

“Deal with her later. Go meet Yoona at the infirmary. Oh, and by the way sneak in to your class with ‘going to the toilet excuse’ your teacher will not notice.” I suggested.

“Ne. Gumapta.” V hyung said. And we parted off to opposite directions.

Author's note :

mianhae, jeongmal mianhae. I can't update quickly because of my hectic schedule. I will update chapter 4 as fast as I can. If you have any comments for this chapter, please let me know. Until next time. Annyeong~~~