TEASER。

CHIC。apply open
tumblr_nytk06LixD1s5q5l6o5_400.gif  tumblr_nytk06LixD1s5q5l6o8_400.gif
teaser

Polish nails drummed a fast pace beat on the wooden desk beneath them. While her other hand swiped left on her phone reading various articles that were in front of her.

‘A comeback!? For who!?’

‘Already sparking interest and hasn’t even put anything out yet.’

‘What is she trying to prove? Is this to spite eight certain girls?'

Clicking her tongue, the young woman placed her phone inside her suit jacket. Why did there always have to be a motive in what a person did. What happened to doing something you love … because you loved doing it.  

The twenty six year old woman looked across the different note cards with different group names scrawled on them. Smiling to herself, she placed all of them to the side, sliding open the desk on her left side, she took out a fresh note card and placed in front of her. She needed something that would spark the public’s eye, something that would make a lasting impact on the South Korean music industry. She needed something fresh but unique. Nothing like a cute concept or an over ual concept and nothing like the god awful blue velvet group or whatever food they were named after. she already knew how dozens of groups were made and how these 'nugu' groups faded within the same year they debuted. Shaking her head she pushed the thoughts of her group failing out of her head and focused on her task.

Clasping her hands together, the business woman looked at the different names that were in her opinions all too overused or manufactured. She needed a name that would represent her so no one would ever forget about …

Jessica Jung.


Okay so I hope you guys like this teaser. I'm not really good at writing but I wanted to try my best. I'm sorry for not being on all the time but school is making me so busy. i hope everyone had a good christmas. reviews will be back up by tuesday.