CHEATSHEET。

CHIC。apply open
http://31.media.tumblr.com/94a56e659eec43a39b3e5365c1997151/tumblr_nko508ZOkc1rignivo5_r1_250.gif  http://33.media.tumblr.com/1704189ebc113d0f4af6566bb6dc4627/tumblr_nko508ZOkc1rignivo6_r1_250.gif
Cheatsheet
 
company overview : star company was a small music company that began in early 2011. jessica jung bought out the small company when it began to fail, she renamed it blanc and eclare associations. that means, was your character there before or after she bought it out.

story overview : this story will follow the girls as they debut and began to rise fame. you will also see the struggle and pressue to be the best because they were created by jessica jung who was part of South korea's popular girlgroup. it will also follow, jessica jung and how she feels running a company, girlgroup and fashion line. how her decisions could affect the girls and what about her relationship with girls generation? are they good or is there bad blood?


faceclaims : idols only , please. I like how many gifs and pictures idols have. when picking just make sure the face claim is close to your charcaters age. I WOULDN'T USE KRYSTAL AS A FACECLAIM OR SNSD MEMBERS.
age range : 1991 - 1997 ( 24 - 18 ).
ethnicity : full korean or half Korean. they can be chinese, thai, japanese, ect.
languages : THE MAX IS 5 AND YOU CAN BE ONLY BE FLUENT IN three.
personality : please don't make your character a mary sue. everyone has flaws because that is what makes us human.
background : IT SHOULD BE REALISTIC BUT THEY SHOULD HAVE A PRETTY NORMAL BACKGROUND. NOTHING TOO DRAMATIC OR SAD.
relations : I DON'T MIND IF YOU HAVE IDOLS AS FRIENDS AND FAMILY. JUST MAKE IT REALISTIC, YOU CAN'T BE PARK BOM'S SISTER AND PARK CHANYEOL'S SISTER TOO.
love interests : anyone can be your love interest. idols, actors/actresses, models, OC's can be used as love interests.  not a very large , 5 year gap only. you don't have to have a love interest, you can cross it out.
talent twins : THE TALENT TWIN SHOULD MATCH YOUR POSITION.
password : ahh the password, simple. will jessica ever make ammends with her sisters a.k.a. girls generation? Yes or no. That's it, the password is yes or no.
 
EXTRA THINGS :
- I'm not in the story, so all positions are open. I will only be in the story if no one takes one position.
- it would be interesting if you put Jessica jung in the relationship section of your app. what is she to your character.
- please don't mess up the app and feel free to add gifs or pictures to your app.
- remember american is not an ethnicity but a nationality.
- YURI IS ALLOWED
- have fun and goodluck
 

source code - turn in - example app ( only if you need me to do one )