REVIEWS。

CHIC。apply open
tumblr_nko508ZOkc1rignivo5_r1_250.gif  tumblr_nko508ZOkc1rignivo6_r1_250.gif
reviews
 
tumblr_nfmm5s2TUG1qhti6ro1_250.gif  tumblr_nfmm5s2TUG1qhti6ro4_250.gif
Bang hanna
hyo-jin - main rapper - Wu yifan - accepted
hi, lizzy! thank you so much for applying and being my first applicant. Okay so first off, I love you faceclaim, Hyuna is a babe. her brother is Bang Yongguk! That's awesome and I think it would be cool to write something about their relationship. Her two puppies are sooo cute. I want one, haha. Kris is her love interest! her nicknames are adorable for him.nice job on your app. :)

the only thing i found wrong with your app would be her age. since she is born in 1995, wouldn't she 20 turning 21, instead of 19. she would have to be born in 1996 in order for her to be 19. also, for your backup talent twin, could you change it to someone who is a lead rapper of a group. I really liked your app but please fix this mistake and i will accept your app.
tumblr_nfmm5s2TUG1qhti6ro1_250.gif  tumblr_nfmm5s2TUG1qhti6ro4_250.gif
Ji Sojin
popobabo - triple threat - jackson wang - minor mistakes
hi, popo! thank you so much for applying. You used Gong minzy as a face claim. That's awesome, i don't think i've ever seen anyone from 2ne1 being used. I really liked your background. I fully understand why her parents wanted her to learn english first. her family is so awesome for helping her with things. I liker her stagename, I think it fits her. wow, she moved a lot from different companies. i wonder if it would effect the group later on. I like how you described her and jackson's relationship. they really do balance each other out. Thank you for the encouragement and song suggestions. I like your scene suggestions too. nice job on your app. :)

I would like you to fix her talent twins, keep them because I don't mind that they're solo artist but I would like you to chose a vocal,rapping, and dancing twin from a group. concerning your backup talent twins, hyorin is the main vocalist of Sistar. it would have to be Soyu since she is the lead vocalist. you wouldn't need a  talent twin for rapping for your backup position. I hope that makes sense. Your app is good but I just need you to fix these mistakes and you will be accepted.
tumblr_nfmm5s2TUG1qhti6ro1_250.gif  tumblr_nfmm5s2TUG1qhti6ro4_250.gif
hyunju jang
haesica000 - main dancer, lead vocalist - boo seungkwan - accepted
hey, lea! thank you so much for applying. you picked someone from OMg! I love that group, they're so talented. Anyways, I think she fits your character so well. her nicknames are so cute and adorable. that's so nice of her family to let her train even if they weren't so sure of it. Her relationship with Seungkwan is cute. I like how they first met in school. I like your scene suggestions, I'll take them into consideration. nice job on your app. :)

I would like you to fix her talent twin for her main dancer. Please, choose someone from a group. I assume the interactions in the love section part, you're talking about future events because Chic has not debuted yet. for the relationship part, I would suggest that the two are close friends rather than somwehat dating. Your app is fine but I just need you to fix these mistakes and you will be accepted.
tumblr_nfmm5s2TUG1qhti6ro1_250.gif  tumblr_nfmm5s2TUG1qhti6ro4_250.gif
Tien vuong
bii_jisoo - lead vocalist, main dancer - chae hyungwon - accepted
hi josi, that's such a cute name. Thank you for applying and for making your character vietnamese. That's really awesome and gives the group a more diverse look. Her name is really pretty and I like her clothing style especially the examples. ienjoyed her background, it was normal but explained where her love for music came from. her relationship with Xuan is is a good but compteitive friendship. I like how you described her relationship with Jessica jung. her personality was we written and I liked it alot. It's interesting that's she's vegan but then again I know a lot of people going vegan now. picking jin as a vocal twin was a good pick since i think jin has a nice voice. I deifnitely liked your love interest pick. I just started getting into that group. her relationship with hyungwon is so funny and adorable. I liked reading your app a lot, nice job on it. :)

 
tumblr_nfmm5s2TUG1qhti6ro1_250.gif  tumblr_nfmm5s2TUG1qhti6ro4_250.gif
davina balzarini
missxox - lead vocalist, main dancer - bang yong guk - accepted
hey ayana, thank you for applying. I love her name, it's so pretty. I love how you used sojin as a face claim. That was a good pick. that's pretty cool how she has cheerleading / gymnastics skills. I like how you put neural traits too, because I think some traits can be good and bad. i could picture her being in dream team the show since she loves sports so much. bang yongguk as your love interest is beautiful! i honestly miss b.a.p. their relationship is cute and they are so right to act like best friends in the public. scandals would really hurt the group. wow you're actually the first applicant to say no for the password. I have my speculations as to why Jessica wouldn't make up with them but we'll see. good job on you're by the way. :)
 
tumblr_nfmm5s2TUG1qhti6ro1_250.gif  tumblr_nfmm5s2TUG1qhti6ro4_250.gif
jinah song
marauders - main vocalist - nam taehyun - accepted
hi maisie! thank you for applying and for being the first to apply as a main vocalist. i love that part of her fashion choice is ugly christmas sweaters. she sounds like a character already. it's cool how she's related to song mino and it's awesome that he's protective of her. her trivia made me laugh, i think one of my favorite is her sending the photo to her crush. her trainee background was sad but i'm glad she's fine now. i love your scene suggestions, they would be funny to write about. also, the password is good since i don't think so either as of right now. thank you again for applying and nice job on your app. :)

 
tumblr_nfmm5s2TUG1qhti6ro1_250.gif  tumblr_nfmm5s2TUG1qhti6ro4_250.gif
young-il han
penenglish31 - main dancer, lead vocalist - kang brian younghyun - accepted
hello mont. thank you for applying. Okay, so i picked the second face claim because it would be weird if someone looked like jessica jung's sister. especially walking around the same company but other than that not a major problem or anything. aww her background is so sad. her father is an awful person. it's good she got adopted by her mother's friend. nice love interest pick. I like day6 too. also don't worry about yor english. your app was fine, i understood it. no worries. nice job on your app. :)

the only thing i found wrong with your app would be her age. since she is born in 1995, wouldn't she 20 turning 21, instead of 19. she would have to be born in 1996 in order for her to be 19. I really liked your app but please fix this mistake and i will accept your app.
tumblr_nfmm5s2TUG1qhti6ro1_250.gif  tumblr_nfmm5s2TUG1qhti6ro4_250.gif
eun-young ahn
elizafazira - lead rapper, lead dancer - cha hun - accepted
hi eliza. thank you for applying. okay, so i think for her ethnicity you mean't korean because american is a nationality not an ethnicity. i find it funny that she dislikes vegtables. i didn't find anything wrong with your talent twins. they were quite alright actually. i don't think i've ver heard of n.flying here until now. eunyoung and chahun have a cute couple name. nice job on your app. :)

 
tumblr_nfmm5s2TUG1qhti6ro1_250.gif  tumblr_nfmm5s2TUG1qhti6ro4_250.gif
Minatozaki Ayaka
creamcoloured - lead vocalist, main dancer - none - accepted
hi, nicole. thank you for applying. i can totally agree with ayak about dresses and skirts. they're so annoying to sit in, pretty but annoying. i thought her personality was good and funny. i think for her stagename, aya would be best.it's good she has a bestfriend like mina especially during her trainee days. i will take the scene suggestions into consideration. nice job on your app. :)

 
tumblr_nfmm5s2TUG1qhti6ro1_250.gif  tumblr_nfmm5s2TUG1qhti6ro4_250.gif
character's name
username - position - love interest - status
review ...