Thank you! (Not a chapter)

Typesetting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First off this isn't a new chapter... Sorry! But I needed to adress something. I need to say THANK YOU! To everyone who has subscribed to my story and read it, to everyone who left comments, I truly appreciate it. Well this story reached more than 100 subs! I've never gotten so many on a single story so I am truly grateful! And as a thanks to all of you I wrote this one shot! It's set around the time Seohyun was on Gone With The Wind, please enjoy it and I'll try to get done with the next chapter of Typesetting as soon as possible! Thank you again!

-----------------------------------

Seohyun was backstage taking a rest from the first act of her musical. Gone With The Wind had been wildly successful, with her recieving accolades regarding her role as Scarlett O'Hara. It made Seohyun fall in love with musicals even more, wanting to pursue that dream properly and one day be on Wicked or Chicago. The rest of her members supported her dream, but one in particular was really enthusiastic about cheering her on. Yoona and Seohyun had always been close, they where the two youngest and went into university together side by side. Their close friendship turned into something more around the time or TaeTiSeo's Holler promotions. The absence of the Maknae while being away on schedules or music shows bothered Yoona, she realized how much she actually missed and liked Seohyun. Yoona supported the TTS while trying to figure out her feelings for the Maknae. 

Absence does make the heart grow fonder, but it wasn't an absence of either of the two youngest that made them realize hidden feelings. When Jessica's removal from the group was finalized the two youngest seeked comfort in the other. It had been the day after the Tokyo Dome concert, everyone was drained both physically and emotionally. Seeing the fans being so vocal about missing Jessica broke the girls' hearts, no one spoke much on the way back to the hotel. Yoona and Seohyun shared a hotel room, The youngest hugged the other one tightly as she cried once they where inside their room. Yoona comforted her silently, leading her to one of the beds so they could sit and talk. 

"Did you see those J light sticks?" Seohyun softly asked, her tears rolling down her face. Yoona simply nodded trying to choke back the tears, mainly caused by seeing the girl in front of her so broken. Seohyun was looking at Yoona's doe eyes that seemed shinier because of the tears she was holding back. "Thank you Unnie... If you weren't here to comfort me I would be much more of a mess. But... Don't worry about acting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter