One

Typesetting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First chapter done! I was surprised by the comments, quite a few people seemed interested In reading this. Hopefully I did at least an ok job on keeping your expectations! Thank you for reading!

-----------------------------------------------------
"Where's your draft Yoona?"
Seohyun asked, her voice as soft and sweet as always but carrying a tone of professionalism. She was currently in her editor mode. A small shiver ran through her, she knew that Seohyun could be quite scary when it involved work. 

"You look really pretty today Seohyun, new haircut?"
Yoona spoke nervously trying to change the topic, right now she was being cornered by her editor and friend pushing her to get her next draft done. She could see that the other wasn't having any of it.

"Yoona..."
Her tone sounded quite annoyed, a frown adorned her face, lightly glaring at the other. The young editor let out a sigh, she walked over to her friend's couch and laid down. As soon as she did she was met with a questioning look by the writer.
"I'm not leaving until you finish that draft, the publisher has been asking me to turn in the finished product. So sit your on your desk and get to writing."

"Yes ma'am."
Yoona said almost scared, the sharp tone of her friend in "Editor Mode" was letting her know how serious the younger was. The writer quickly made her way to her desk, fumbling to get her notes and her laptop. Soon the room was filled with soft tapping noises, some background noise from the TV and scoldings from Seohyun when Yoona attempted to procrastinate. 

At the hour mark Seohyun had gotten up from the general area Yoona wrote in and started to do chores around Yoona's house. It was normal for Seohyun to do that, every time she had to wait for the writer to finish up a draft she just cleaned and organized the writer's messy house. 

"Your house is such a mess! There's papers everywhere, clothes all over your room. I think I even saw a pen on your toothbrush holder..."
Seohyun said with an amused laugh as she cleaned around the area Yoona was in. Fixing the big shelf filled with books next to Yoona's writing desk.

"Yah! You know you don't have to clean my house so you aren't allowed to complain. You brought this upon yourself."
Yoona said with a laugh, turning to look at the editor. Seohyun was bent down trying to pick something up, giving Yoona a clear view of Seohyun's assets. The young writer's face immediately became bright red but she couldn't bring herself to look away. As soon as Seohyun was standing back up she turned back to typing, embarrassed about looking at her friend like a hungry wolf. More typing, cleaning, and light chatting later and Yoona had finished her draft.
"I'm done! Finally!" Yoona said victoriously with a fist in the air.
"I'll email it to you editor!"

"Finally Yoona! You see how late it got?! It's dark out already."
Seohyun said with a laugh hearing the notification sound of her iPad, signaling the arrival of an email. Seohyun opened it and took a quick look at it to see that it had arrived correctly and turned off the display. She then turned to the writer with a soft smile.
"Alright now that you are done why don't we go out to eat?"

"Woah, Seo JooHyun is not going to revise my draft 20 times immediately after receiving it? Who are you?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter