Two

Typesetting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun was sitting on the couch, her arms crossed over her chest and a frown on her face. She was still upset about Yoona's erted actions back at the restaurant.

"Hyunnie! I'm sorry, how many times do I have to apologize?" Yoona sighed, she didn't know why the other was so mad. She was only looking, she didn't do or say anything that made their waitress uncomfortable. Yet Seohyun was very upset by it. 

"Fine. Just let it go Yoona." Seohyun said simply. The tone of her voice showed that she was still pretty mad, Yoona looked at her editor with a sad pout.Even Seohyun herself didn't know why she was so mad, she did think that Yoona was being a bit disrespectful by ogling but she knew it wasn't the only reason why. "I'll go home now." Seohyun said attempting to get up from the couch, Yoona had grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. Seohyun stumbled and ended up sitting on Yoona's lap, Yoona quickly wrapped her arms around the waist of her editor holding her tightly.

"I'm sorry Hyunnie... Don't be mad at me, I can't stand knowing that I made you upset. I won't let you go until you truly forgive me." Yoona said pressing her face against Seohyun's back. Seohyun was blushing like crazy, her heart thumping in her chest. She relaxed a little, placing her hands on top of Yoona's gently. Seohyun sighed realizing she was being too stubborn.

"I'm sorry too. I... I over reacted, I'm sorry." Seohyun said turning her body to face Yoona. Yoona's face lit up. The writer hugged the editor tighter pulling the other's body closer to her own. Yoona was relieved. Usually the deer was the one who would always ask for forgiveness or say sorry first between the two friends. Seohyun could be a stubborn one, always headstrong on her ways. Yoona was stubborn too, but in a more childish way. Though the stubborn ways of the writer seemed to be pushed aside any time they involved Seohyun, Yoona was disposed to let the other win any argument no matter if Seohyun was wrong(something that rarely happened). 

"I'm glad you are not mad anymore." Yoona said with a sigh of relief, a small grin appearing on her face. "I still won't let you go though."

"Huh? What? Why not? Yoona, I need to go home!!" Seohyun whined playfully with a pout, deciding to play along with the childish girl.

"I... I want you here, close to me. Forever." Yoona said softly, her words sounding sincere. Her words causing Seohyun's heart to skip a beat. Seohyun slapped the arms of the other girl that were wrapped around her waist. 

"Yah! Yoonaaaaa! You are too cheesy!" Seohyun complained freeing herself from the other's hold and standing up. Yoona laughed at the younger girl's reaction getting up aswell and walking Seohyun to the door. 

"I'll see you soon editor!" Yoona said cheerfully to Seohyun. Yoona closed the door and went to lie down on the couch, she stared at the roof blankly. Yoona felt colder and empty without Seohyun in her arms, she was missing the girl dearly even though she had been there minutes before. Seohyun walked towards her car, she still felt Yoona's warmth linger. A small smile decorated her face and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter