Chapter 2

Hidden

The late night training finally comes to end. Arin is doing some cooling down exercises but interrupted by Monish in the middle of it, “Arin, can you accompany me to a food stall near my school, you know where, tomorrow?”, he asked.

Arin stops for a moment and stares at him, “excuse me? Did you just ask me out?”, she raises up her eyebrows. He scoffed, “hey, I just asked you to ACCOMPANY me to the food stall, all right? Don’t you be so full of yourself, please”, he said, emphasizing the word ‘accompany’.

She sticks out her tongue at him and mumbles something inaudibly. Then, she nods her head, “I’m fine with it. Right, see you tomorrow”, she straight up and leaves him there without looking back at him. 

“Noona! Thanks!”, said Monish, loudly. Hearing Monish called her noona for the first time makes her smiles secretly. She goes out of the building and makes her way home. A few meters away from her, a tall figure in a simple purple T and a black sweatpants is leaning against the lamp post while checking on his phone.

He’s Seo Kang Jun, her senior that had his black belt already. Then, he turns his head to the road in front of him and walks forward. A black small thing drops off from his pocket. Arin saw it fell down. She goes towards it and picks it up, it’s a wallet. It’s Kang Jun’s. 

She tilts her head up and searches for Kang Jun. Fortunately, he is not that far yet. So, she runs quickly towards him while shouting for his name, “sunbae! Kang Jun sunbae!”. Upon hearing her shouts, Kang Jun stops walking and turns towards the voice. 

She quickly goes to him and hands the wallet back. “It fell off from your pocket, sunbae”. He slides his hand in his pocket and feels the emptiness, he chuckles lightly before grabbing his wallet from her hand and put it back into his pocket. He turns to her and slightly beams a sweet smile, “thank you”.

Then, they both parted their way back to their own destination. Arin is almost home when she gets a phone call. It’s from Sehun.

‘What does he wants from me now?’, talking in her mind secretly. With a deep breath, she picks up his call. “Yeobuseyo?”, she said. There is no response from Sehun. “Yeobuseyo?”, she called out for him again. Still, nothing could be heard. She frowns her eyebrows, getting suspicious. 

A few seconds later, Sehun finally speaks up, “Arin...”. She keeps her attention to his voice, slowly getting annoyed as she puts her straight face on. “I-I wanted..to ask..you something..”, he stuttered.

She still remains silent as she lets him talking alone. He sighs heavily before continue his next words, “would you...would you be..fine..if......”, he can’t just stops stuttering. Arin is really exhausted and worn out after the training she just went for earlier. And Sehun is making her more tired by letting her wait for him to talk while she’s standing in front of her house door. 

“Would you be okay if I...if I..”, again, he stuttered. “if I had someone else?”, he finally spat it out to her. Arin closes her both eyes, bites her lips and tighter up the grip on her phone as she’s trying to hold herself from crying so hard. 

She lets out a heavy sigh before she starts talking, “I would be happy for you, of course. You found your soulmate at last! It’s a great news”, she lied. ‘How could you, Hun? How could you do this to me? How could you break me apart?’, talking in her own mind.

“Really? Will you be fine?”, he asked.

Although it is hurt for her to say that she’s all right, in order to not make him feels guilty she lies. “Nah, I’m all fine. You should just take care of your own self, idiot”, she plays a joke, hoping that he will feels better. She doesn’t want to burden him with her silly feelings anymore. Enough of these feelings thingy, she does not want to be broken again. She decides to shut her heart off. In the meantime, she will slowly forgets him bit by bit, she wishes. 

“I’m glad that you’re just fine. Don’t you worry, Arin. Even though I’m with someone else, you are the only one that can understand my condition and can take my stupid behaviour, you are always be my friend, Arin”, he said sincerely. 

Arin just can’t hold it any longer that her tears are dripping down, wetting her cheeks. Her hand is getting weaker that it slowly falls down, still holding her phone. Sehun on the other line, “Arin? Yeobuseyo? Yeobuseyo?? Hmm..”, hangs up the call. 

Her both legs give up and she falls down on her knees, clutching on her shirt at her chest part. She cries her eyes out. She wants to tear her chest open and throws her heart out from her body, so that she does not have to feel the pain which is stabbing right inside of her.

A warm little hand landed on her shoulder out of blue. While sobbing, she raises her head up. A girl in a white pajama is crouching down in front of her. 

“Yena”, she called out for the girl right in front of her.

She’s Choi Ye Na, Arin’s younger sister. One year younger than her. She’s also talented as her older sister. She’s also learning music and Taekwondo. But she’s learning music at Adrenaline Academy(I don’t know any suitable name for it e w e). She won’t go to YD Academy and never once she intends to go there. Because of a person she does not want to see anymore and the person she hates the most. 

It’s Oh Sehun, her ex-boyfriend.They were just fine till then, he messed it all up and she decided that they’re over. 

And now, her older sister, Arin are being fooled by that Oh Sehun. She totally could not stay silent anymore. 

Yena grabs the phone that is in Arin’s hand and presses the on/off button to switch the screen on. Her left eyebrow is lifted up and her face looks dissatisfied. She rolls up her eyeballs, then stares straight through Arin’s eyes. 

“It’s him again, huh?”, Arin could only looks down on the ground, she could not bears to face her sister. “Unnie, stop meeting him from now on. Unnie, he does not deserves you and you deserve someone better. Far better than him”, she said.

She pulls Arin in a warm embrace, trying her best to comfort her beloved sister. She stokes her hair softly and calmly says, “I’m here. I will be here, always. You can always come to me, you know? You’re the only sister that I have and the only one that I cared for. I don’t want to see you cry so bad because of that heartless ”.

“You know he doesn’t worth it. He doesn’t worth your precious tears. Unnie, stop talking to him, okay?”, she pats her back lightly. 

Arin could only freezes herself, she’s too tired to do things on her own. She is currently not in a her right mind. She can’t even speak properly right now, no, there is no word that comes out from even if she tends to talk.

 

 

 

Hello hello!! The second chapter is up! Oh look, 2 subscribers! Thank you so much for subscribing, I hope you enjoy reading my ff ^^. Oh yeah, here we have a special cameo. It's Seo Kang Joon from 5urprise and he's a super hot dude, guys. Hehehehe!!! Well, there are a lot more k-idols coming up in the next chapters, so stay tune till then. Subscribe and upvote are most welcome~ See you in the third chapter ><

 

Yeeheeee!! Kang Jun oppaaa~ Ouh that sweet smile though, ughhh /melted/