Chapter 1

Hidden

On a rainy day, in a such cold and wet weather, from the back, there is a fragile looking girl walking on the street of Seoul. Lonely, pathetic and weak. Her face is all wet from the mixture of her tears and the rain. Her eyesight though is too blurry. The girl is called Arin. 

She is the youngest of Oh My Girl, one of the rookie group of YD Academy(it’s a special tuition class for those who are interested in art and music. I created this on my own so don’t go search for it in the internet cause it does not even exist :3). 

Arin was chosen to be a member of Oh My Girl because of her good dancing skill, her bluntly beauty and her vocal skill during the selection day. Every newbies have to be put into groups and Arin, of course, was one of them. Arin is lucky to be in a group of kind and warm-hearted people.

But that is off the point of why she’s walking alone on the street in a damp weather. She tilts her head slightly upwards with her both eyes close. Trying to forget the things that are lingering in her mind. 

 


30 Minutes Before...

 

There, a girl was skipping around happily on her way to the hall which was located not far from the YD Academy’s main gate. Her steps were getting slow when she saw a crowd of people gathered in middle of the hall. Without wasting more time, she sped up her steps and ran quickly into the hall. 

She, with lots of difficulties, got into the front row of the crowded space. Her whole body suddenly froze, her both eyes were getting teary, her mind was blank for the moment, was slightly open and her hands were shaking non stop. 

It was the worst moment of the day to her. Right in front of her eyes, she witnessed such a beautiful scenic view to others there but such a heartbreaking scene to her. It was him. Her most trusted person, most cared for, most closed with and beloved man.

He is called Sehun and he’s the youngest member of EXO. One of the academy’s best groups. EXO is famous with their breath taking appearance, their hot dancing skill, their perfect vocal skills, their good acting skills and their fast-rapping skills. And Sehun is just all perfect in her(Arin’s) eyes. But he was not today. 

He was on his knee in front of a girl that was not her while holding a small ring in his slender fingers. He looked at her straight into her eyes, he was being sincere.

Arin was wishing to the bottom of her heart so that she can turned back time when they met each other for the first time. She wished that she never met him and spoke to him. She wished that she walked away from him. But she was stupid, she even had feelings only for him. 

Now that her feelings would just turned to dust. Sehun put the ring on the girl’s finger and hold her hands lightly. He looked at her eyes and said, “I love you”. The whole hall was in awed meanwhile Arin broke in tears. 

She turned away from the newborn couple and escaped the crowd. She ran fastly out of the building to nowhere. Tears kept dripping down to her both cheeks as she ran. 

It hurt a lot, too much pain strike out of blue. Suddenly, the clouds became darker and the thunder was so loud that can scared people to death. Arin had slow her steps. She walked soullessly on the street as the rain dripped down bit by bit. 

She kept wishing to turn back time. So that she did not have to feel this pain. She did not have to cry her eyes out. She did not have to see him. 

 

Now...

 

Arin finally got into a place for shelter while waiting for the rain to stop. She found a wooden bench not far from her and sits on it. She looks at the blank space on the wooden floor, hugging her knees. 

A few seconds later, a big black figure appeared from her left side. She turns to her side and saw an old man with a bald head in a Taekwondo training suit. With a light cough, he makes his way towards her and sits by her side.

Arin turns her gaze back towards the wooden floor, not interested. The old man gathers up his courage and bravely speaks, “you are too early today. Training will start in 3 hours”. After receiving a silent reply from Arin, he nods, understanding her condition right now.

“Master...”, she spoke out of sudden. “I would like to train with you right now. I would like to master up the sparring skills that I’m still weak”, she said. The old man, who was called Master, turns his head to the girl on his right side.

Arin is also learning martial arts which is called Taekwondo for almost 2 years now. She is currently a blue two belt student. The old man that she called Master is the person that taught her Taekwondo. His name is Maheswaran. He’s an Indian but he did not came all the way from India, he’s from a country called Malaysia. 

He and his family moved to Seoul(Korea) 5 years ago and opened a centralize training class for Taekwondo in the middle of the Seoul city. Arin is one of his favourite student that caught his attention because of her blunt personality. Also, she is such a fast leaner and her skills are the best. 

Right before Master Mahes(shorten up his name, it’s too long ><””) could speaks anything, a dark slender boy comes running towards them and shouts for her name, “Arin!”. 

They both turns their heads toward the boy as he gets closer. “You’re here early. Do you forget that we will start training in a few hours more?”, he said. He is Master Mahes’ elder son, Monish Mithra. He is a 12 years old boy that is already holding a black belt and one of Arin’s senior that quite close with her.

Arin gets up from the wooden bench. She goes towards him and straightly grabs his head, head locking him in her arm. The dark boy yelps, “what the hell?! Yah, let me go!”. She raises her eyebrows, “yah? Yah?? Ouh you’re getting better in your Korean, are you? But ‘Yah’ is supposed to be said to a younger people or your own friend, don’t you know, huh??!”, she tighter her grip on him. 

“You better let me go now, Arin”, he warned.

“You are supposed to call me noona, idiot!”, she messed his hair up before letting him off and running away from him. “Where do you think you’re going, yahhhh!!?”, Monish goes after her as he shouts for her name loudly that the whole city could hear him.

Master Mahes, on the other side, could only shakes his head and lets out a light laugh, witnessing such a childish scene. However, deep in his head, he knows something is just not right with Arin but he’s going to let it off for now. Since Monish is there, makes her laugh unstoppably, she should be okay. 

“Yah, you are so stupid, kiddo. There is no other people that is more stupid than you, don’t you know?”, she said sarcastically.

He snorted, “ouh yeah? Do you even know the person that is more stupid than me is you? Haish..”, he laughs lightly, wiping the sweats off his forehead. Arin, being such a nice older, give in and join him laughing. “Yeah yeah~ Whatever” 

She finally could smiles brightly. Although her heart is still aching, being with Monish could vanish the pains she felt earlier, slowly.  

 

 

 

 

Hello! That's it for the first chapter. Oh yeah, Master Mahes and Monish are both exist in real life. Master Mahes taught me Taekwondo actually and his son, Monish is my friend but we're not that close -3- Anyway, I will try my best for the second and the coming up chapters. Enjoy reading! ^^