Morning Show

Puzzles

"Congratulation!" He flashed an awkward smile while his left hand busy holding her favorite blueberry cheese cake and his right holding a bouquet of purple lily and white balloons.

Taeyeon's jaw dropped, not able to said any word. His presence in front of her dorm's door that morning itself was already shocked her, added by his more unusual deed: holding an event.

 

"Earth to Kim Taeyeon?" He lowered his face so he could see her dark brown orbs to distract her from daydreaming.

She blinked her eyes, muffling a quiet "sorry", and gestured him to come in.

 

He casually put the cake on the dining table and tied the balloons at the chair nearby. He looked back and found her still stood on her feet, frozen.

"You're not going to take this?" He eyed the bouquet.

"Ah, of course I will." She took it from his hand and flashed him a quick smile, "thank you very much."

 

"You're being unusually quiet. Are you sick or something? Ah... You must be really tired..." He instinctively put his palm on her forehead.

She shook her head, "no it's just.... What are you doing here?"

He chuckled, "my girlfriend just sold fifty thousand copies of her debut album only in one week. Can't I visit her to just... congratulate her?"

 

"It's not like that.." She still confused. "Aren't you busy? How could you be here right now? You're not going to your schedule today? And how could you casually visit me in the morning like this? What if people being suspicious on you? You just.. can't be here..."

"Hey missy," he grabbed her hand and looked at her orbs, "stop worrying, Taengoo. I don't think that I need permission from anyone to be here. Also about people being suspicious on me... Come on babe, we've been in industry like almost a decade. I know how to do this safely."

 

She sighed, "I'm sorry."

"No harm done," He ruffled her hair and smiled, "Congratulation for the album, babe. You've worked really hard for that. I am so proud that it is doing so well. Please stay humble and healthy."

She hugged him, "thank you so much, Ji." He kissed her crown lovingly, inhale the sweet scent from her locks.

They broke the hug and stared at each other lovingly. He bent down and cupped her face gently, before landing his lips on hers, while mumbling "I really love you, Taengoo-ya." on her soft lips.

 

--------

 

"Ah.. My sinful eyes.. My sinful eyes.. Why from the early morning... Ah.. Really those two.."
"Why didn't us pressed the bell beforehand, Hyoyeon-ah..."

Two woman seen massaging their forehead in front of their dorm's door.

 

"Hey! You guys haven't gone inside?" Tiffany walked straight and grabbed the doorknob. Only to make her wrist being abruptly held by the shortest from the bunch.

"Don't Miyoung, don't." Sunny shook her head vigorously.

Tiffany gave them a confused look, "Ya, Lee Soonkyu! What's wrong with you? Hyoyeon-ah hurry open the door! My feet is getting tired!"

Hyoyeon grabbed Tiffany's arm, "let's just have some breakfast first, Fany-ah. We can go back in half hour. Come on!"

"Ya! You too. What's going on? Why can't we enter our own dorm? Stop playing around, kids. I really need to get in before...." Tiffany let her hand free from Sunny's grip and opened the doorknob abruptly, "my feet collapsed."

She rapidly closed the door again and sighed,

"let's grab some coffee outside, guys. I need to clear my mind after seeing such scene from the early morning."