Video Call

Puzzles

"What?" Jiyong asked upon seeing Taeyeon laughing her off in his phone screen.

"Nothing, Babe. I love you." Taeyeon wiped her tears, result from her previous 3minutes non-stop laughing. She positioned herself more comfortably on her fluffy bed and adjusting the earphone, so she could hear her boyfriend's voice more clearly.

Knowing her too much, Jiyong butted in, "you must be thinking that my hairstyle was ridiculous, right?"

Taeyeon chuckled again, "no, I mean... what's with the unnecessary braids, Ji? It wasn't even visible from audience eyes, really."

"Yah!" Jiyong exclaimed sadly, "I was just trying to match you!"

"What?!" Taeyeon laughed, "oh my God, I never knew that GDragon sunbaenim is actually THIS cheesy."

"I'm so close to curling my hair so I could match your bangs styling, Taeng. But sorry hon, that was truthfully beyond awful, so I decided to done the braid instead."

"Aigoo, poor you. Flashnews, I hate those styling too." 

Jiyong chuckled, "why aren't you sleep yet?"

"Because you called."

"I shall end this, then.. You still need to wake up early right?"

Taeyeon nodded and yawned, "mmm hmm"

"Hush now, go to sleep." He smiled, "bye best female artist. I am such proud boyfriend."

"Ah... what's with that Ji.."

"Go to sleep, I said. You still have showcase to attend later!"

"You should sleep too, Mister. It's already dawn there, right? You have flight to catch too, remember?"

"Okay,"

"Night, Ji. Have a good sleep....."

"WAIT!" Jiyong interrupted, "I'm forgetting something"

Taeyeon rubbed her eyes, "what is it?"

"You look so pretty when you smile. Let's jam to Bang Bang Bang again later, and make sure you smile THAT wide again when we sing my parts. Okay? Love you babe. Goodluck for tomorrow." Jiyong kissed the camera.

Taeyeon laughed, "you jerk. I thought you didn't see. Thank you for all the unnecessary cheese tonight. Night, Ji. Love you too."