Jealousy

Puzzles

The pair were together inside the car that parked in front of her dorm with an uncomfortable silence hung between them.

"Seriously, Ji. This is our first time meeting after two weeks and we're just going to let it pass with arguing like this?" Taeyeon spoke first, expressing her frustation towards the man who sat beside her at the driver's seat.

Jiyong inhaled deeply, trying to control his rage inside, not wanting to make a wrong move.

"You know me so well, Babe. It is never you whom I can't trust, it's him! It always him!"

Taeyeon sighed loudly and raised her voice a bit, "I promised you, Ji. You know me so well too. I always keep my words, right? I won't mess around with us!"

 

"I do believe you, Honey. I really do. But I am a man, Taengoo. I can sense that he's still in love with you. We're not able to see each other everyday yet he's able to meet you almost everyday. There will be a time when you need me, but circumstances won't let me being there beside you, and he'll happily provide your needs, and.......... "

"Kwon Jiyong!" Taeyeon halted his words. 

"I AM JUST SCARED THAT YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY LEAVE ME, KIM TAEYEON. YOU GET IT? I'D RATHER DIE, BABE. I'D RATHER DIE!" 

 

The next 30 minutes were filled by nothing except loud cry and sniffing. Busy schedules, those efforts to hide themselves from public, lack of quality time, insecurities... all those things tire them mentally. They thought that keeping all those feelings from each other will be better for them, but in the end, everything were just bottled up, and exploded at the wrong time.

 

Finally found her composure first, Taeyeon turned her body to face Jiyong.

"We...let's try to have more faith towards each other from now on. Stop feeling insecure Ji. I might met so many man other than you everyday, including him.

But I go home to you everynight, Babe. Whether you being physically here or anywhere in this world, I always go back home to you. Everyday. Let's call tonight off, Ji. Let's meet again in a better condition. I'm sleeping at the dorm tonight, you drive home safely.

See you when both of us already in the right state of mind, Ji. I love you."

 

She opened the car door, left the still crying Jiyong inside his white Bentley.