Brotherhood

Puzzles

 

My Baby❤️

Heeeeyyyyyyyyy babeee cnna yyou pickk meee uuppp? [01:30 AM]

 

Jiyong was very focused on mixing some track in his studio when he received the text from Taeyeon. He sensed something unusual, so he gave Taeyeon a call right away. Luckily, she picked the call very quickly.

 

"Baby, hello?"

 

Instead of Taeyeon's answer, all Jiyong heard was a loud, extremely LOUD singing voices at the background. 

 

"Baby? Taengoo-yah?"

 

Still no answer from Taeyeon. Jiyong tried to listen to everything he could heard from the line. After few seconds, recognized the music playing at the background, it was "Wrongful Meeting" by Kim Gunmo. He wasn't sure about other voices but Sooyoung's high-pitched singing voice (or shriek?) was pretty distinctive. 

 

"Jiiiiiiii....."

 

He finally heard Taeyeon's voice.

 

"Taeyeon? Baby? Are you okay?"

"Yyy..yyeaaaah!!! It's ffffuuuuuuuuunnnnn hereeeeeee bbbuuut I'mmm sleeeeeepppyy youu shud coooomeeeeeee baaaabe."

 

Jiyong slapped his own forehead. His woman must have been drunk. Of course. He just remembered that Taeyeon and her members were having celebratory dinner at their dorm tonight to commemorate the recent success of their solo ventures, also to mark the beginning of their group comeback preparation. He knows it too well that there's no way these ladies wrapped up their meeting without drinking and karaoke session.

 

"You drank quite a lot, didn't you?"

"Nnnnooooooo. Justtt a biiiiiiiiit. Verrryyyy litttllleee. I'mm nooot evenn tttiippppssssyyyy."

 

Jiyong sighed. He knew her alcohol tolerance very well--woman could be totally wasted over two cans of beer. Judging from her tone, he was sure that she drank over her usual limit.

 

"I'll be there in a few. Wait for me."

"Yeaaaaayyyyyy babyyyy thaaaaankkkk youuuuuuu."

 

Jiyong shook his head, he got an headache from imagining how wasted his woman is. He proceed to save his work progress and then left the studio to pick Taeyeon up. 

 

It only took him 15 minutes to arrive at the basement of SNSD dorm complex. It's been a while since the last time he went there. He laughed a little upon remembering how he used to pick Taeyeon up and drive her back home on that parking spot near the elevator on their early days of dating. Not too long after they made things official, Taeyeon moved to her own apartment, and for the past few months they spent most of their time together at their shared pad.

After he parked his car at the usual spot, he reached for his jacket at the backseat--remembering Taeyeon went out with a sleeveless dress, he didn't want his woman to feel cold from the 2AM autumn breeze. Just when he finished wearing a mask, ready to get out from the car, he spotted a familiar black Cadillac SUV coming from the basement entrance. He recognized the plate number and laughed out loud.

 

Someone was also doing the boyfriend duty, apparently.

 

"Hyungㅋㅋㅋ Is that you?" 

Kyungho Hyung: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Salute, Comrade! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

 

Jiyong laughed harder. He was right, Kyungho is also here to pick Sooyoung up. 

 

 

"Ah, I'm so relieved that I'm not alone."

Kyungho Hyung:  I don't even want to imagine how much they drank tonight.

"Taeyeon is pretty much wasted, Hyung. I'm sure."

Kyungho Hyung: Ya, our girlfriends are on the same side. God, I hope they didn't actually drink any mixed booze.

"I don't think they did, Hyung. Ah, I hope they really didn't."

Kyungho Hyung:  I'm also worried about Seohyun. But well... Yeah. Let's just go up first.

 

​​​​​​Jiyong exited his car then walked up to greet Kyungho. Their gazes met, and both laughed.                                                                   

"We're really whipped, aren't we?" Kyungho shook his head while laughing.

It's fortunate that both of them wore mask, it kinda suppressed the volume of their laugh.

"I know right?" Jiyong patted Kyungho's shoulder. 

 

Just before they press the elevator button, a black Audi sedan was seen entering the basement and parked right beside Jiyong's car. 

"Ah, so relieved." Kyungho put his right hand on his chest. 

Jiyong looked confused, "What do you mean, Hyung?"

 

Jiyong spotted a tall guy wearing black cap and mask with rather unfamiliar figure exited the black Audi. The guy waved his hand towards him and Kyungho's direction and ran to their spot.

 

"Hyungnim!"

"Hey, Kyungpyo! I was worried about Seohyun. Glad you're here."

 

"Seohyun?" Jiyong thought. 

 

Sensing Jiyong's confusion, Kyungho put his arm around Jiyong. "Ah, I forget. This must be your first time meeting each other here. Jiyong, this is Kyungpyo, and Kyungpyo, this is Jiyong."

"Hello, Hyungnim. I'm Go Kyungpyo. I served with Youngbae and Daesung Hyung in the army. Nice to finally see you in person." Kyungpyo extended his arm, offering a handshake with Jiyong.

 

Jiyong accepted the offer, "I'm Jiyong. Yes, I have heard. Nice to see you too...?" Jiyong have heard a lot about Kyungpyo from Youngbae and Daesung, but he still wasn't sure why Kyungpyo is here right now.

 

Getting the sign that the older man feel weird about his presence, Kyungpyo brought the topic first, "Ah, yeah, I've been together with Seohyun for quite a while now," Kyungpyo rubbed his back neck, feeling shy after saying it openly.

 

"Ah," Jiyong gasped, "really?"

"Why are you so surprised? They appeared on the drama together." Kyungho butted in.

"Yes, yes, I'm aware. I enjoyed watching the drama. It's just... Yeah, I haven't really been in touch with many people for a while. So happy for you both." Jiyong responded sheepishly.

"Aigoo, socialize a bit, won't you?" Kyungho slap Jiyong's back playfully.

"Thank you, Hyung." Kyungpyo smiled, "So.... I suppose we're all on the same boyfriend duty?"

"The perks of dating gorgeous alcohol trash. Welcome to the club, Buddy."

 

Three of them laughed out loud and entered the elevator.