Chapter 3

Heart's Sweet Melody and Love's Fate

"We came!" LSM said.

Jessica was exausted. She was so tired that she was going to fall. Jonghyun looked worriedly to her.

"Sica noona, are you ok?" he asked.

"Yeah, Jonghyun, thanks" she said, but she was going to faint.

Jessica was so tired that she couldn't even walk. Jonghyun helped her. He puted her arm around of his neck and embrance. He walked with her until their tent. Jessica smiled for him.

"Komawo, Jonghyun" she mumbled.

When the pairing done unpacking, LSM call everyone to eat the dinner. He took a megaphone and said:

"HEY STUDENTS! Are you happy of being on the BIG AND DARK florest! You'll sleep one WEEK on tents with your partner. Now let's dinner!"

Everyone go to the canteen and near to their groups. SNSD and SHINee was dinning together, when F(x) and SUJU go near them. Siwon sitt on the other side, beside Tiffany, and pulled out Taeyeon. Heechul, Donghae, Ryeowook and Kibum do the same. The 5 girls, Tiffany, Jessica, Yuri, Sooyoung and Yoona look to them and rolled their eyes. They wasn't paying any attention, but they tried hard. Then, Ryeowook invited Sooyoung to eat an ice cream, and she just blushed and accepted. When they outed, Key look at them, dead of jealous.

"Key, are you ok?" Jonghyun asked.

"Sure, Jjong!" Key lied.

Luna and Victoria sitt beside Onew and start staring and clinging on him. Tiffany was looking at them, when Siwon smiled and stared at her. She blushed. Heechul looked to Jessica and started to talk with her and she just smiled nervously. Jonghyun was dying of jealous. Kibum and Yoona was talking and laughing with each other, making Taemin want to cry. Donghae was staring at Yuri, and Krystal was doing it to Minho. After dinner, they go to their tents with their partners. Fortunalety to everyone.

It was night, the moon was bright and the owls was making scaring sounds. On her tent, Tiffany was scared. She never had sleeped outside of house. Onew saw her expression and smile. That smile confort Tiffany. She sleeped on Onew's embrance. He smiled and sleeped too.

----------------------------------

Jessica's legs still hurting a little. She thought about her long journey and about the comeback one. She was weak and insecure. Jonghyun guessed her thoughts. He smiled for her.

"Sica, you don't need to be scared. I'll be there" he smiled.

She smiled. She sleeped, with a smile on her lips. Jonghyun also do the same.

-------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung always was very determinated, but she was scared and insecure right there. He never sleeped without her unnies or her parents telling her goodnight. Even if Key was her bestfriend, she couldn't sleep without a simple goodnight.

"Goodnight, Sooyoung" Key mumbled.

"Goodnight, Key" Sooyoung mumbled.

And she could smile and sleep.

----------------------------------------------------

 Yuri smiled to Minho. It was the first time that she was near her prince. Minho smiled for her. He feel the same.

"Sweet dreams Yuri" he smiled.

Yuri smiled. Her dream was being right there with Minho. Now that she had it, she was totally happy. She needed him and he needed her.

----------------------------------------------------

Yoona keep smiling. She saw Taemin sleeping. He was so cute. She was happy by being there with him.

"Sleep well, Taeminnie" she smiled.

And she sleeped. With a big smile and a pink dream.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a great night...