Chapter 2

Heart's Sweet Melody and Love's Fate

"Wake up Yul! C'mon!"Sooyoung shouted.

Yuri still sleeping. She had a beauitful smile. She was having a pink dream. Sooyoung knewed that dream. She took a horn and...

"Pubum!!!!!! Princess Yuri, wake up! It's time to see your prince!" Sooyoung played the horn and said.

Yuri fall from the bed. When she stand up, she saw Sooyoung smilling. She rolled her eyes.

"I'm not really meeing my prince charming, right?" she asked.

"Sure you'll not! But. hey, we are going to visit a mountain! We'll be in pairs!" Sooyoung said.

When Yuri heard PAIRS she totally wake up. She preparate to school extra a beauitful princess clothe. She walk to the other dorms. Her bandmates was preparing. They grab 9 bags and shoot for Yuri and Sooyoung. Yuri look inside. There, was food and material to a scale.

"This is sooo exciting! I love going to montain!" Sooyoung said.

"So, let's go! They'll tell the pairs now! I hope I can be with Jun... I mean with a gentleman!" Hyopyeon said.

All of the members giggle and they walk to the principal patio. There, was Shinee, Super Junior and F(x) already. LSM was there also.

"Snsd, you came on the right time! I'll tell the parings right now!" LSM said.

Everyone blushed when LSM said PAIRINGS.

"So, some pairings are from JYP, to warn, from DSP and from CCM" LSM informed.

Everyone was dugeundugeun.

"So, Minho and Yuri!" LSM started.

Yuri blushed and look to the handsome Minho. He also lok to her and they smile shyly.

"Onew and Tiffany!"

Tiffany open her eyes with the surprise. Onew also do the same and look at her. "He's so cute!" she thought.

"Sooyoung and Key!"

Key whisper a yes, and Sooyoung smiled to her BFF.

"Jonghyun and Jessica!"

Jessica looked coldly to Jonghyun. He smile his sedutor smile for her, but she didn't see.

"Taemin and Yoona!"

Taemin look innocently to Yoona, making her blush. LSM tell the  other pairings, but people was distracted. Sooyoung and Key was non-stop laughing and telling jokes, Onew and Tiffany still looking to each other, Yuri and Minho was smiling shyly, Jonghyun was trying to sedute Jessica and Yoona and Taemin still blushing.

"Let's meet the other pairings!" LSM said.

Everyone walk to their pairings. Krystal look to Minho and Yuri, who still blushing.

"What are they doing?" Krystal asked to her pair, Kyung Min.

"They most like each other..." Kyung Min said.

Krystal was furious. Her mind was black and her world too. "If I can't stop them!" she thought.

Sulli and Kibum look to Yoona and Taemin who was smiling.

"Oppa, they don't look ridiculous?" Sulli asked.

"Yup, Sull!" Kibum said.

~~~~~

"So, Onew, how's Shinee?" Tiffany asked.

"We make a new song, Noona Neomu Yeppeo" Onew said.

"Wow! How's the melody?"

"We didn't make it yet!" Onew smiled, making Tiffany blush. "And SNSD?"

"We just make Into the new World, nothing else!" Tiffany smiled with simplicity, making Onew blush.

~~~~~

"Yuri, what's your dream?" Minho asked.

"My dream is found my prin... I mean, that SNSD can have sucess!" Yuri blushed.

"Mine too!" Minho blushed.

The both blush and smiled shyly.

~~~~~

"Soo, are you liking SNSD?" Key asked.

"Yeah! And you, Key, are you having fun with Shinee?"

"Sure I am!" Key smiled.

Sooyoung smiled. She always loved that moments and she always will love.

~~~~~

"Sica noona, what's your ideal type?" Jonghyun asked.

"I like sweet, kind-hearted and very good-companie!" Jessica smiled.

Jonghyun noted it on his notebook.

Jessica smiled with this attitude. But she remmember to don't fall in love with a casanova.

~~~~~

"Yoona noona! What do you think of this dance move!" Taemin said.

He maked a cutely funny dance move. Yoona laughed.

"It's pretty good!" Yoona smiled, and Taemin bllushed.

"Thanks! I'll use it to Yoona, I mean, Noona neomu Yeppeo!" Taemin blushed.

~~~~~

Everyone found their love, althought anyone knows... But, when you fall in love, everything is beauitful...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi!!! Sorry by the late update! I hope you liked it! Hwaiting ^^