Chapter 1

Heart's Sweet Melody and Love's Fate

"Unnie! What's wrong?" Tiffany asked to Jessica.

"I broke up with Onew" Jessica smiled.

"What? Why are you smiling? Why did you broke up with him? Tell me!" Tiffany said. She can't believe why did Jessica do that before she met him.

Jessica can't stop laughing.

"Calm down Fany! We broke up, because we wasn't for each other. We're good friends now" Jessica smiled and Tiffany was more happy now.

"Ok, Sica! But I wanted to met him first" Tiffany said.

"You can! What was the part of GOOD FRIENDS that you didn't heard?" Jessica laughed.

Tiffany and Jessica was walking to find out Onew, when they saw a camionet and two men there.

"Hwang Miyoung and Jung Sooyeon. You was transfered to the Melody Talent Highschool" one of them said.

"What is that?" Tiffany asked.

"Is the project of your school and the other 6 schools. Now enter" the other said.

Tiffany and Jessica enter on the camionet and they saw more 7 other girls. The girls was igually confused like them.

"Hi! Who are you?" one of them asked.

"We don't know each other too" other said.

"I'm Jessica and she's Tiffany. We're friends" Jessica said.

The girls introduced themselfes. Then, the camionet stop and they saw other camionets. Some of them was saying SM, others JYP, others LOEN, other Pledis, others Core Contents Media, others TS Media and others DSP Media. On every camionets, was outing groups of people, boys and girls. Then, Sooyoung saw a familiar figure. She smile and run for it. They laugh with each other and she comeback.

"Sooyoungies, you was talking with Key again?" Yuri asked.

"Yes, why? He's my friend!" Sooyoung asked and Yuri giggle with the others.

Then, LSM, the owner of SMH, took a megaphone.

"Good morning students! You was transfered to this talent school! You'll be putted on bands! The ones who go with you on the camionet" he said.

LSM presentated the groups from his school.

"The nine-membered girlgroup SNSD, the five-membered boyband Shinee, the five-membered girl-group F(x) and the thirteen-membered boyband Super Junior!" he announced.

Tiffany look to Shinee. There, she saw a short but pretty cute dubu-guy. She start to feel something, as she lost on looking at him.

~~~~~

Onew look to SNSD and he saw a pretty eye-smiled girl, who was looking to him. She saw Jessica there too, but he can't look to her. He just can saw the other girl, what ever she was. He can't stop looking at her.

"Hyung! Hyung!" Jonghyun shouted and Onew waked up.

"What happen?" Onew asked.

"You was looking to that noona! She's Tiffany Hwang or Hwang Miyoung" Taemin explained.

"How do you know?" Onew asked.

"He knows every student of our highschool who came here! He listen the names! We all did!" Minho said, looking to Onew.

Onew blushed with the embaressement.

"C'mon hyung! You can't leave Sica noona and fall for Fany noona like this! Do you know that they're bestfriends?" Key asked.

"How do you know?" Onew asked.

"Jessica talked about her!" everyone said and Onew blushed again.

"We can go to them" Onew sugered.

"Oh great! More a reason to see Sooyoungie!" Key smiled.

~~~~~

"Fany! Fany!" Jessica shouted.

"What's the? Who's?" Tiffany waked up.

"You was looking to Onew!" Yoona explained.

"Oh, sorry Jessica! I just don't know him" Tiffany blushed.

"It's ok Fany! We're just friends! He's oppen for any relathionship and I'm too!" Jessica smiled.

Tiffany smiled but she knewed that she had to hide it.

"I don't like him! I was just curious about him" Tiffany said.

All the members rolled the eyes. Then, they saw Shinee coming. "Oh my, they're coming here!" Tiffany thought.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Shinee imnida!" the members smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo! SNSD imnida!" the members smiled.

The members introduce themselfes. Their faces was shinning, Shinee's faces and Snsd's faces (Yuri, Tiffany, Sooyoung, Yoona and Jessica).

"So, how did you exactly broke up with Jessica?" Hyoyeon asked and Tiffany was abble to punch her.

"Well, after we sing One Year Later we start to date. Then, we understand that the relathionship wasn't working and we're just good friends" Onew smiled.

Tiffany blushed with his smile. "Oh my, his smile is so cute!" she thought.

SNSD and Shinee say goodbye and they go to their dorms.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

On the sleeping time

Inside SNSD dorms

Tiffany: Onew, I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm always thinking about you... I can't forget you cute dubu-smile and your clumsly attitude. I don't know what is happening, but my heart is racing when you smile for me. Your words can out of my head and I have a melody inside me. I never heard you singing, but I'm imagining it. It can't be love... When I was young my mother talk me about love and I asked: What's that mommy? Now I know what it is, but I can't believe in it. When my mother died, I learned to never love someone too much, you'll get hurted. I just want to hug you and I want to hold you hand. I can't believe that this is happening. I need to think better. Good night, Onew.

Inside Shinee dorms

Onew: Tiffany, I still can't believe what I feel for my ex's bestfriend. I feel that I want to make you happy. By what way, I don't know. I think I fell in love with you. When I saw you, my heart start to beat. My eyes was losted on you. I still can't believe how did this happen. I'm confused now. I need to think better. I broke up with Jessica, but it didn't affect her. It isn't a problem. The problem is what do I feel for you? My feelings are weird. I can love you more than chicken even! Why is the world so complicated. I need to sleep. Sweet dreams Tiffany, my possible love.

PS: How it was huh? I loved it! This is more about Onfany with a little of Sookey. The others will appear next! But Onfany is staring! Hwaiting ^^