Chapter One

I Should Have Never

Roses blooming.
Petals falling.
And falling.
And falling.
And falling.
Until it hits the ground.

That's what life is like for me.
I just keep falling and falling.
I don't bloom beautifully like the others.
Because I'm a petal and not a rose.


Beep! Beep! Beep!
An alarm clock rang throughout the room, going silent as Sehun turned it off. He sighed and got out of bed, proceeding to the bathroom to wash.
After he did, Sehun went downstairs where his breakfast was awaiting him. Sehun sighed again.
"Oh! You're up!"
He looked over to his older brother, Baekhyun, who was washing the dishes from last night in a.....frilly apron...
But sadly, this was a normal sight for the poor Sehun who answered him with nod.

As he finished the last remains on his plate, Sehun grabbed his bag, and started his way to school, only to come back inside the house.
"I forgot to change..."
He told Baekhyun, who was smiling.
"And you're shoes."
Sighing again, Sehun proceeded the sip the stairs to his room and changed into his uniform, which was thankfully long-sleeved.
Then he slowly went down the stairs while grabbing his bag. Putting on his shoes he looked at the clock on the wall.
". I'm going to be late."
Let's just keep this at a saying that Sehun hardly swore.
And with that he left the house, Baekhyun still smiling and shaking his head as he did.

Sehun ran and ran, looking at the sidewalk as he mentally slapped himself.
As he was, though, he didn't happen to see where he was going, and fell on his bottom as he ran into someone's back.

"Tsk, watch where you're going."

Sehun got up and brushed off the dirt on his uniform before looking up.
Standing before him was none other than the Park Chanyeol, their school band EXO's drummer. Sehun was a junior, and even if he didn't listen to anything else besides class work, he knew who EXO was. Heck, everyone did, and they had their own fan club which meant a lifetime supply of fan girls stealing over them every two seconds. So you get the point. It's not like Sehun wanted to know. Also, Park Chanyeol was known for having so many fan girls, that there was a separate club for him.
Sehun had to admit that not a lot of people could pull off that gray/silver hair look, but Park Chanyeol did it easily.
He was also not bad in the looks, but his attitude ruined it.

"Whatever." Sehun mumbled before running off agin. He could hear Chanyeol yell for him to wait, but he was ignored.
There were a couple things Sehun didn't know though. He didn't know that he was just as famous as Park Chanyeol himself. He didn't know that he too had his own fan club. He didn't know that he was know as "Cool and Cold"...

As he reached his destination and entered it, Sehun elegantly sat down in his chair,which was the outer one of two desks, before sighing again. He looked around at his surroundings, and at the empty desk next to him. He eyed a group of girls in the corner. And one of them just happened to be the Vice President of Chanyeol's fan club. Such a wonderful day.

"You do know your early, right?"
Sehun looked up to see none other than Xiumin, his one and only friend.

"No I'm late. Almost half the class is full."

Xiumin chuckled at that and sat down at the empty seat that was next to Sehun, also known as the Window Seat.

"So-"

Xiumin was cut off as the group of girls that Sehun had eyed earlier in the corner were squealing. Xiumin scoffed.

"What's with all the commotion?"

He for his answer as he looked over at the door.
There standing there was none other than Park Chanyeol.
And he was coming this way.


Word count: 665
So chapter on is finally finished! I'll let you guys know I'll update once a week, and that I'll be using their stage names instead of their real names. And um yeah hope you guys like it! I'll post this on my wattpad (NekoLen_02) too if you guys have one or yeh-
Thanks!-