Chapter 2

Fight For This Love

As I start to throw away my trey a hand stops me, I look back to see Kris looking back at me. He was the only one that hadn't opened up to me as well as the others. He looks surprised really, probably wondering why he was doing this.

"Be careful around Aphrodite," he warns. "Also, look out for a cat that you seem drawn to, that's yours."

Then he lets me go and I trudge back to my room, Aphrodite was in there already munching on some celery as a snack. SHe sees my questioning stare and sticks her nose up.

"What? We have to eat healthy, or we reject the change. Which my the way, means we die," she bluntly states.

I am taken aback in reality, connectin all the peices together. So that's why Neferet looked so sad when she said Aphrodite's roommate had rejected the change. I nod quickly and then took a grey tank top with some running shorts to go take a shower. The shower was amazing, it felt like a small slice of heaven, and it must have been pretty expensive too. When I finished, I put on my clothes and brushed my teeth quickly to jump into bed.

"Wake up tomorrow at 8, that's when classes start. And it's just gonna be like waking up everyday," Aphrodite said.

That night, I dreamt of a cute fluffy white cat with big sparkly eyes. I was drawn to it so much, but when I woke up it was gone.

I looked at my alarm clock, 7:30 PM. I looked outside, It was pretty dark, I think it was good enough to go for a run. I pulled on some sneakers and dashed out the door, doing my everyday schedule.

'Being a fledgling won't affect me,' I thought in my head.

"Meow,"

I paused

"Meow,"

There it is again!

I started to follow the trail of meows until I got close enough to see the cat. At least I thought it was a cat, what other animal that's tamed goes 'meow?' none that I can think of anyway. I looked aroun when I started to hear some purring, the sound was probably coming from above. I looked up to see the smae cat I had in my dreams in a tree!

I hugged it as it hopped in my arms, "You're mine now aren't you? Yes you are, yes you are!"

The cat purred in response and cuddled deeper into my arms. I smiled and jogged back to the dorm, when I got there, there was a bag full of cat needs and a note attached.

'For you're new pet. I had a feeling she was coming,"

~Neferet

I smiled happily and hugged her close to my body, dragging the bag of cat needs inside with me. When I got there, Aphrodite was curling her hair.

"There you are! Hurry up, it's almost time for breakfeast," then she went back to doing her hair,

I shrugged and changed into the uniform I wore yesterday, my hair in a messy bun with whisps of hair hanging out framing my face. I picked up my bag and waited at the door for Aphrodite.

'She doesn't even need time to get ready in the morning!' came Aphrodite's bitter thought.

I had gotten used to the mind reading already, since Aphrodite thinks a lot in her sleep, mostly about Erik. I continued to patiently wait until she was finished so we could go to the dining table. She gave me a totally fake hug and ran off to her 'cool' table.

"Hey Hana! We're still over here!"

I smiled and went back to the table with all the guys.

"Hey what's up?" I ask as I sit on the edge next to Luhan.

"Nothing much," stated Kai, "but it seems as if you got your cat."

My eyes widened, "How did you know!?" I asked in awe.

"There's a cat following you around everywhere," Sehun told me.

I turned around to see my cat, "Oh! There you are!"

I hugged her close to me, "Guys, this is uh," I think of a name, "LuLu," I say thinking of a name.

The boys stop there gusing over my cat and freeze.

"Did you say LuLu?" asked Luhan.

"That's our nickname," started D.O

"For Luhan!" exclaimed Baekhyun.

My eyes widened, "I can change the name of it makes you uncomfortable Luha-"

Luhan chuckled, "No I don't mind. You can call her that."

I smile sheepishly, "Oh no, I'll just call her Peincess LuLu to avoid any confusion."

Luhan suddenly turned very red and the guys started laughing. I frowned, 'What did I say?'

"You wouldn't get it,"chukles Chen.

I my head to the side and Suho smiled at me, "We can read minds too you know."

My eyes widened and I giggled, "Wow, moment of realization much?"

We all laughed together and finished eating quickly. I looked at my schedule. It's contents held:

Vampire Sociology

Literature

Fencing

and Equesterin Studies

I smiled as I chose music over the other electives.

"Wow! You have at least 3 of us in every class! And we all have music together noona!" Sehun smiled at me.

I smiled back, "I guess we do!"

When breakfeast is over, I head over to Vampire Sociology with Luhan, Sehun, and Xiumin, since they had it firist with me as well. Our teacher was Neferet and she smiled at us all warmly.

"We have 2 new students today, Zoey Redbird and Hana Euonna," she said, mispronouncing my name slightly.

I bowed to the class, "Hello, I'm MMA fighter Hana."

Neferet smiled at me, "Why don't you sit in that row with Luhan, Sehun, and Xiumin, since you all are aquainted with one another. Luhan can show you the lockers and Zoey, Damien can help you."

Luhan took me over there and explained to me how there weren't atually any locks since vampires could read our minds and nobody stole.

"Here's your textbook, it's in Korean, this house of night has special ones for us 'specials'," he explains.

"Yea thanks."

We sit back in our seats and Neferet reads to us out loud about how the amazons still have old customs with them today. I thought it was pretty cool.

"Hana, Zoey," Neferet called us up as class ended.

We went up to her and she smiled, "I hope you do come to the Dark Daughters meeting tonight. It would be a great experience and it's not everyday you get an offer like that."

I nodded, "Yes ma'm"

and then I scurried out of the room to music.

"Hello Hana, I'm your music teacher Miss Choi Suyeong (Yes a SNSD girl)), but you can call me Miss Choi."

I smiled at her and sat next to Tao and D,O. She stood up infront of the class and told us what we're doing today.

"So, you can all get into your groups now, and Hana? I would like for you to join these girls over here please. They call themselves SNSD and you can replace Jessica, a fledgling in their group that did not make the change."

I glanced sadly at the boys and went over to where Miss Choi told me to go. The so called SNSD were practicing like they didn't just lose a member, which gave me the chills. Did they all just go on and forget like this? But here's the strange thing, they didn't seem sad at all. (Sorry SNSD lovers! I just don't like them after what they did to Jessica! Please no hate! *Hides*)

"Oh! You must be our newest member. Here's the song, and we'll show you the dance right now, Taeyoung will jung Jessica's part for you and I'll dance out Jessica's dance for you, I'm Tiffany by the way," a girl amiled at me.

I just blinked as they played the music and danced, they were so good! Taeyound then sang Jessica's voice part and then Tiffany started teaching me the dance. The song was called Mr. Taxi and we would be doing it in Japanese. By the end, I had learned a half of the dance and 2/3 of the voice part.

Yoona clapped happily, "Wow! Thank goddess your a fast learner! Miss Choi is grading these next week! We need to get this down perfectly. When Jessica rejected the change I thought we'd never get it!"

I smiled, a little uncomfortable when she mentioned Jessica. (BTW, Hana will be doing Jessica's and Suyeong's parts) We all shuffled out to our next class, literature with Ms. Penthesilia, aka Penth. I had this class with D.O, Suho, and Baekhyun.

Class was boring to say, all that happened was that we talked about the titanic. Nothing else and I found myself goofing off with Baekhyun, Suho scolding us every 2 minutes. I drew a scolding mom and made an arrow and labled it, 'Suho.'

Baekhyun snorted and drew Kris as a lazy dad. This time I snorted but I couldn't hold in my laughs.

Ms. Penth stopped and glared at me, "Is there something you would like to share with the class?"

I smiled sweetly, "I'm sorry. But, I think someone was calling you a flat chested ."

Her face turned red, "Really? Who?"

I then started chanting 'flat chested ' over and over again, directing my voice in Elliot's direction, making it so obvious it was me.

But Prefessor Penth turned aroun full out glaring at the boy, "MY OFFICE! NOW!"

She then stormed off with Elliot in hand. The mark on my hand glowed and Suho, Baekhyun, and D.O stared at ne wide eyed,

"I think I know what your super power is now," breathed out Suho.

I clapped eagerly, "Really? What?"

D.O glanced at Professor Penth as she scolded Elliot, "Sound manipulation."