Chapter 1

Fight For This Love

I watch my mentor as she demonstrates how I should think, how I should attack. I watch her moves carefully before she looks at me, telling me to demonstrate what she just showed me.

"Okay, remember, strike low but make it look like you're striking up," she instructs me, "you're opponent attacks bu what he sees, he's not too smart at all."

I take one glance at her stern face before doing the exact same thing she showed me, "Like this?"

She nods her head in approval before tossing me a water bottle, "Take a break. Let your muscles rest before tomorrow."

I nod and watch as she goes away, shutting the door. The sound echoing around the room eerily silent and creepy. I ignore all my thoughts and focus on the punching bag infront of me. I send in a barrage of kicks and punches as I practice. I know she said for me to rest but that's just not me, I never rest when I should.

".....Our Godess has chosen you!" A voice yells.

I turn around confused, just now hearing the mumbling around me, "huh?"

A seering pain goes through my head before I drop down, the last thing I see a guy staring at me, his hands shaking. I groan before letting my eyes close, eyeballs rolling into the back of my head.

 

~Le time Skip~

 

My eyes snap open and my first instinct is to attack whatever is closest to me. I'm an MMA fighter after all. But as I try, I'm held down my restraints, my hands and legs bound to a bed like a prisoner. I growled, looking aorund to see any signs of attack, but instead. I see a beautiful woman in front of me. He auburn dark brown/red hair cascading down her back in beautiful curls. Her eyes green an shimmering.

I stop for a while, "Who," I pant, "are you!?"

She touches the middle of my forehead softly and smiles, "My dear child, I am Neferet, your High Priestess at the House of Night."

I twist my body away from her touch, "I'm not a vampire," I mutter under my breath.

She laughs delightfully, "Oh! You're absolutely right. You're not a vampire, your a vampire fledgling dear, and it seems like your one of those." 

She stares at my forearm as she says it. There was a strange mark on my arm. The mark on my arm is a beautiful purple amd sapphire blue, and it shines everytime she touches or gets near it. It reminded me of sound waves almost.

Neferet seemed pleased and smiled, "Welcome to the House of Night my dear Hana. From here on out, you a a vampire fledgling. I will be your mentor, strange things are happening dear. It's not only you, we have many fledgling that are now, special in a sense."

I nod as I continue to listen to her. She explains to me about the vampire stages and such and starts to lead me around the school.

She smiles sadly at me, "One of our fledglings just rejected the change and died so I have to put you with her old roommate. Aphrodite will be your room mate," she says.

I nod and follow her again. People stop and stare at me, probably wondering why I had the extra marks, or because I was famous. There was always that factor too.

"Here we are, she can be a bit much sometimes though. Do be careful around her," she states, "and dinner is in 15 minutes. Please be ready by then, I have your stuff in there already and a unform all ready for you."

I nod and she dissappears around the corner. I open the door and see a pretty girl with blond hair sitting on her bed on her phone. 

She glares at me, "Another newbie. The second one today that looks special. First that Zoey girl now you." She then studies me again before her eyes widening in shock, "Oh goddess! Holy ! You're that famous MMA girl! Holy ! I can FINALLY dorm with someone famous!"

Opening a closet on the the oppisite side of her half she throws me a uniform and I spot all my clothes there already. I catch it quickly, the uniform wasn't too bad.

"You can customize it any way you want," she says, "and the uniform alone is so drab."

I nod and quickly pull some clothes out of my closet to wear with my uniform. I glanced in the mirror real quick before heading out with Aphrodite.

'I recongnize those brands from anywhere! Damn, she's stylinsh and rich, and successful,' I jumped up a little, wondering if Aphrodite said that out loud. But when I glanced back at her, she was staring at the walls. My eyebrows furrowed, weird, it was like I could read her thoughts.

"Here's the cafeteria. Good luck surviving. You can join me in my friends, I guess." she then left me standing at the entrence.

"Hey look! It's Hana!" a very familiar voice yelled out to me.

I turned around to see Tao and Chen! I worked with them before, Tao was a PRO Wushu teacher and Chen was a Very famous Stunt double that I've worked with before.

I smiled and waved, "Hey! I thought you were in Korea!"

Tao hugged me, "Oh you're so funny! We're not in Korea right now, and we're also not in China! If you haven't noticed, you were speaking English."

My eyes widened, "You're right!" 

English was a third home language to me, I didn't realize I wasn't speaking Korean.

Chen laughed and ruffled my hair, "Wow Hana! And you're one of us too!"

They held their arms out and I saw the mark on their fore arms. (The marks are their power symblols like how Tao's is an hour glass)

I smiled and held mine out too, "So Neferet meant this when she said there were weird fledglings here."

They nodded, "Yea,"

"So how did I get here? Where are we?" I asked.

"Well, we're in Tulsa and one of the 'speical' guys has telaportation. He helps with exchange fledglings like us since he's Korean," explained Chen.

Tao was litterly squeezing me so hard I could barely breath, "Hey, Tao. E-Easy."

He let go and smiled sheepishly, "Sorry."

I just shrugged, "It's cool, I'll get my revenge later."

"Okay! Let's show you everyone else!" Chen dragged me to a far off table after I got my food.

The table consisted of 10 other guys, all either Chinese or Korean. When I go over there, all eyes were on me.

I awkwardly bowed, "Ah annyeong-hasseyo! My name is Hana Euonna!"

"........SHE'S SO CUTE!"

They all say in unison in Korean. I shuffle awkwardly behind Tao, hoping to hide myself behind his tall structure.

He just giggles like a girl and shoves me in front of him. I smile awkwardly and I realize I've seen all of them somewhere before. Heck, all these people were just as famous as me! Probably even more!

"Wow, look. Another one to add to the famous elites,"

"Pshh, another special one."

"They're all new fledglings, how can they already be so hot?"

Whispers surround us and Chen comfortly takes my arm, "Hey, ignore them."

I smile and sit down in between Tao and him. I smile at everyone, feeling more comfortable that I already know their names.

"I'm so happy to meet you all," I say happily.

Chanyeol smiles goofily at me, "You too! I'm in awe of your stregnth."

I smile, "So how's life here like? Is it weird? Do we actually drink blood? Can we actually not eat garlic? Do we stay up all night and sleep during the day-"

Lay laughs a little, "You have a lot of questions don't you?"

I sheepishly scratch the back of my neck, "I'm a curious person..."

Lay hurriedly interrupts me, "I didn't mean any harm,"

Suho smiles at me, "Let me answer those for you. Yes we do drink blood, especially since we're special. Normal new fledglings like us don't yet. We can eat garlic actually and we sleep during the day."

I was absolutely star struck, "That's soooo cool."

Luhan pats my head, "I had the same exact reaction."

All of sudden, obnoxious laughs start nearing the table causing us to look up, only to see Aphrodite and her lackey's coming over.

Aphrodite flips her haid and smiles, looking sickeningly sweet and fake, "Hana! Just the person I was looking for. I'm personally inviting you, like I did to Zoey, to join our dark daughters meeting tomorrow night! Hope to see you there!"

She then walks out of the dining room, making all her 'friends' follow her. We continue dinner, but it wasn't as bubbly as it was before Aphrodite came, and it left me wondering why.