3 Months After...

A Crazy Twist of Fate

 

 

3 months after...

 

                  Everything's back to normal. I graduated highschool and is already starting my career and college life. I started training for my debut. Yes, my debut. 3 months ago, if you can remember, someone asked me to be an artist. And yes, I gladly agreed. Of course, it would be such a waste if my talents won't be developed and shared with others. And truthfully, I always wanted to be one. I wanted to be a star, for one certain reason. And it is, to be as the same level as Kevin oppa. I really do.

 

                    Yes, things turned out well. But not all things. Kevin oppa has been very busy with his musical and has a very rare time for me. Of course, it was very difficult. I knew that he's busy, but I just can't deny the fact that I miss his texts, his calls, and especially his voice. Ever since I've started training, things started to go wrong. I've had much lesser time with Kevin oppa. I've never had any contacts since then. Well, I started calling the others and asked them about Kevin, but they always say that he's not there. But that was not the most dreadful thing ever.

 

               My manager asked me to break up with him. She said that it'll be bad for my career since I'm just debuting. I had no other choice. I don't want to. I don't want to. I don't.... But, with the thing that is going on between me and Kevin oppa, I think that it's probably the best choice. Though I know that it's like I'm digging my own grave, I did it.

 

              That was 1 month ago, on the day of our monthsary. I didn't go to the company that time, but instead, went to Kevin oppa's musical stage. I was watching from afar, tears falling though I didn't want them to. I want to go upstage and hug him to death, but still, I resisted my feelings.  After the musical performance, I went to the backstage, got my letter and gave it to one of the staffs. I can't do it by myself. In that certain letter contains all of my feelings, but I didn't told him about the contract thing. After I gave it to one of the staffs, I immediately ran away.

 

              I went outside the building but it was raining. Now look, it seems that the heavens is with me. It was exactly how I was feeling---hopeless, sad, and in despair. I was about to go when a hand grabbed my wrist.

 

               It was Kevin oppa.

====================================================================================================

 

                          "What's with this break-up thing? ANSWER ME!", He asked me, his eyes full of anger.

                         "I don't love you anymore. Furthermore, you don't even love me right? You don't even know about what happening with me anymore. Your concern? That dumb musical of yours!", I answered back, angered.

                        "Dumb musical? Didn'y you know hiow much effort I put into it? And you dare talking to me like that? Who are you?! ", he asked back, tightening his grip on me more.

                        "YES. It was a dumb musical! Didn't you know how lousy and feminine you are? Who am I? I'm Hyun Ri, that dumb girl who's fallen in love with a stupid guy like you who don't even care about his girlfriend. Just for 2 months? That's all you can give? Two months? Stop this, Woo Sung Hyun. I'm tired and totally sick of it!", I answered back with full anger and immediately released his strong grip on me.

 

====================================================================================================

 

                         Yes, deep inside, I knew that I hurted his feelings. And up to know, I'm still angry at myself, for doing that. But that was probably the best thing. Somehow, he made a great performance during his musical. He showed a different side of him. Well, up to now, I still don't have any connections with him, nor the other UKISS members.

 

                       I'm trying to move on. And soon, I wish that I will. God, please help me.

 

===================================================================================================

 

 

               Such an unexpected thing right? Well dear readers, I updated, though, it's only short. Please do bear with it. I'll update longer next time. :)) Thanks for the comments. I love youuuu~! :>