Should I just give up?

A Crazy Twist of Fate

  I walked out of the restaurant and headed off to Kiseop. I was nearing him, when he suddenly spoke. 

 

               "What are you doing here?", he asked me coldly. 

               "I'm sorry. ", I said.

               "You're sorry for what? ", he asked me, still with the same expression. 

               "I loved him. ", I said as I looked down.

               "I know. ", he said.

 

============================================================================

 

                "Oppa, I'm so, so, sorry. I really didn't mean to hurt you. ", I said, looking down.

                "It's alright, Hyun Ri. As long as you're happy, I'm fine with it. ", he said, smiling a little.

 

                         Deep down inside, I know that he's hurting.

               "From the very start, I already know that it's him. But I can't control my feelings. I'm still a person, a human being. I just wanted to try. But again, I failed. ", he said.

              "Ani, oppa. You didn't failed. And, I'm sure that there are girls our there that are better for you. They're more deserving than me.", I replied.

              "But they're NOT you. ", he replied.

              "Oppaa. Please. ", I said.

              "Don't worry, I won't keep any bitterness in my heart. But if in case that he hurt you, he'll surely get it from me. ", he said as he smiled once more.

            I smiled back and hugged him. He did the same. When I hugged him, I felt the acceptance of the reality. He did it with no bitterness, no signs of heartache. I know that deep inside he's hurting. But I'm very thankful that he accepted my relationship with Kevin oppa. I'm sure that there'll be a certain girl who will love him and cherish him like what he did to me.

 

               "Gomowo, Kiseop oppa.", I said and smiled as I hugged him again.

 

===============================================================================

 

               After our little talk, I went back to the restaurant without Kiseop. Of course he needed some time to think. And of course, I gave him what he needed---- space. I smiled and sat beside Kevin.

 

                "Finish talking?", he asked me.

                "Yup. He accepted it. ", I said.

               "Glad that he did. Furthermore, he promised me. ", he replied.

               "Eh?", I asked him back.

               "We had a man-to-man talk yesterday. Well, I kinda asked him to leave us alone. ", he said.

               "WHAT? You did that?", I asked.

               "Well, I have no choice. But don't worry. I asked him kindly. Of course. We're friends after all. ", he replied.

              "Oh. Haha. ", I said. 

              "Well, you done eating?", he asked me.

              "DUH. I finished a while ago. ", I said.

              "Well then. Let's take a walk. ", he asked me.

              "Sure.", I said as I stood up.

            

              "Oh well, well, well. Where will our lovely couple going?", Jae An asked.

              "We're taking a walk.", I said.

              "Oh, a  date. ", she replied.

             "It's a date. Oh I mean, A WALK. Geez.", I said as I felt my cheeks reddened when I said "date". What am I blushing for anyway?

 

             Anyways, we left the restaurant and took a walk at the seashore.

 =============================================================================

 

             I felt the wind's cold breeze against my bare skin. I gently rubbed my fingers through it. Kevin oppa noticed it and he held my hand.

             "What for?", I asked him.

             "Warmth.", he replied.

             "I don't feel any at all.", I said.

             "Well, how about this?", he said as removed my hands from his and hugged me tight.

             "It works. ", I replied as I sent out a small giggle.

             "I know you like it.", he replied as he smiled.

             "Well, actually. Hahaha. Geez. You're teasing me. ", I said.

             "I love to. ", he replied as he laughed with me.

 

        .........

 

             "Oppa, what it the people knew about me?", I asked him.

             "I told you. I don't care.", he said.

             "But I care.", I answered back.

             "I want to tell the whole world that I love you. That you're the most special girl that I've met. That you're the most wonderful creature I've seen., he replied.

             "Is it raining cheese? Why does the atmosphere seems so cheesy?", I asked and giggled.

             "I just want them to know that I love you. ", he said as I closed my eyes and felt his lips on my hair.

            "Oppa, I love you too. I LOVE YOU. ", I said as he pulled me closer as we both face the ocean.

 

==============================================================================

 

           Lee Min Hye's POV

                        That girl! When will she stop clinging unto Kevin oppa? When will she stop. AISH. I hate her. But.. why does Kevin oppa likes her so much? And when she's with him, Kevin oppa can't help but to smile. Her jokes are so silly and immature. But, why does Kevin laugh like it was the most funniest thing in the world. And when Kevin oppa sings, she's the only girl he's been singing to.

 

                         Should I... just give up? Should I?

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

                Hello readers! :> I'm kinda back with a new chapter. Well, my computer is still in it's broken state and I'm just updating in a computer shop. But well, thank you for still supporting me. I love you all! Please wait for my new update. :>

 

             Saengil Chukha Hamnida, Kyuhyun oppa. To those who don't know, he's the maknae in Super Junior. :> One of my beloved ones, next to my Kevin oppa. :>

 

             From those in the PH, who's gonna watch SS3?