Another Plan

A Crazy Twist of Fate

 

Hyun Ri’s POV

 

     I gathered up as much courage as I could to get near Kevin. He was seated at the sand, ignoring the heat of the sun.

 

“Oppa. “, I said as I went to sit beside him.

“…..”

“Oppa. “, I said as I nudged him. Ignoring me, huh? More louder this time.

“….”

“YAH! WOO SUNG HYUN!”, I said as I slapped his arm, HARD.

 

Then, he laughed.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

 

What the hell? I told you, bikinis don’t freakin’ suit me.

He almost cried while laughing that I had the urge to smack his face. The hell?

 

“What? You’re laughing at me? Fine. Fine. Go suit yourself. “, I said as I immediately stood up.

Fudgecake chicken lollipop. I should never agreed in wearing this stupid bikini at the first place. And he laughed at me? Gaaah. Woo Sung Hyun, I hate you. You pabo!

 

I was walking towards the others when suddenly, I received a hug from behind.

“I’m sorry. “, he said, as he hugged me tight.

My face heated up. I didn’t reply.

“Sorry, okay? I’m sorry for laughing at you. “, he said once more, pulling me closer to him.

“But did you know that I was embarrassed? You’re bad. Hmph. “, I said as I tried to release myself from his giant hug.

“I’m really sorry. I can’t control it. “, he said.

“And you think I look funny? “, I asked him.

He shook his head.

“No, I just didn’t think that you would wear a bikini. I mean, you hate those stuffs right? “, he asked me, and I nodded.

“So, I don’t look funny at all?”, I asked him and he nodded.

“No. You’re beautiful. “, he said as he turned me around to face him.

“You’re beautiful beyond words. “, he said and smiled. I immediately got red.

“Yah. That’s too cheesy. “, I said, as he laughed.

“No, I’m saying the truth. “, he said and I smiled.

 

=======================================================================================

After swimming, all of us agreed to play beach volleyball while the others went jet skiing. Alexander, Kiseop, Iseul and Hye Sun went to jet ski while the rest played beach volleyball.

 

“So, I’ll group you first. “, Eli said, being the sporty one among the group.

“Hyun Ri and Kevin will be on different teams. “, he said and grinned.

“Hyung! Why is it that I won’t be in the same group as her?”, Kevin asked him, flabbergasted at what Eli said.

“No, Eli oppa. It’s alright even if we’re not together. “, I said and he pouted.

“After all, our team would lose if Kevin is there. “, I said and the others laughed. Kevin was really bad in sports.

“You’re too cruel. “, Kevin said as he pouted.

I just giggled at his cuteness.

His pout will beat Dongho’s aegyo. Believe me.

 

“Should we just place the girls in one team and the boys in the other? “, Soohyun oppa suggested and we all agreed.

“But I want to be in my darling’s team!”, Kibum whined, because he wants to be in the same team as Yumi. Yumi just smiled and shooed his away. LOL. Aren’t the girl too cruel to their boyfriends? Hahaha. We just giggled as we saw Kibum went to the boys’ team.

 

“Since I’m the referee, and the boys are lacking one member, should we eliminate one girl too? “, Eli said, not being confident about the guys.

“Sure. But you choose. “, I said and the others agreed.

“Sun Hi, will it be okay for you not to play? We can just be the referees. “, Eli said, blushing.

“Ah sure. It’ll be okay with me. “, Sun Hi shyly said, as she went beside Eli oppa.

 

“Now, let the GAME BEGIN!”, Eli shouted as we started playing the game.

 

 

Kiseop’s POV

      Alexander, Iseul, Hye Sun and I went jet skiing while the others played beach volleyball. Since there were two jet skis, we agreed to part ways and share a jet ski with a partner. I told Hye Sun to go with me and Iseul went with Alexander.

 

       Alexander and Iseul went first. I assisted Hye Sun to board the jet ski and she held my hand. As our hands met, I saw her blush. I didn’t notice that I, myself, was blushing too.

As we both rode ski, we prepared ourselves for a very exciting adventure.

 

 

Hyun Ri’s POV

       Now, guess the winner?

 

    Of course, it’s us, the girls. We laughed and giggled as we saw the guys exhausted. The score was 25: 9. LOL. A big difference, right? I can’t believe that we won. The guys’ faces were just to hilarious to watch. Eli was seating on the floor, not believing that his prediction is right. The guys actually lost. His pain can be seen clearly. Soohyun and Kibum on the other hand is laying and rolling on the sand, not believing that they lost. AJ and Hoon were hugging each other, comforting themselves. Kevin and Dongho were asking for another round.

 

“Naah. You lost already. “, I said and did a ‘mehrong’ sign.

“But still!”, Kevin replied.

“Still?”, I asked him but he just sighed and sat down at the sand.

“Just because you won once doesn’t mean that you’re gonna win again. “, Dongho said.

“Dongho, your soccer skills aren’t needed in Volleyball. “, Jae An said as she giggled.

“Fine. “, Dongho said, nodding in defeat.

 

The game was really crazy. LOL. I can’t believe this. I’m so happy today.

 

“Let’s go eat our snacks. “, I replied and they immediately stood up.

“These guys only knew how to eat right? “,Eun Hwa said, and I nodded.

“They’re gluttons. “, I whispered but in a tone that can still be heard.

“YAH. We’re not gluttons!”, Soohyun defended himself.

“Yeah right. “, Eun Hwa said and we both laughed as we saw Soohyun and the other guys ran for food.

 

As we were eating our snacks, Iseul, Alexander, Hye Sun and Kiseop went back. But the thing is, Kiseop and Hye Sun were holding hands. And Iseul and Alexander, well, they can’t stop talking about each other.

“Do you even know that Xander screams so much?”, Iseul said as she laughed at Xander.

“And Iseul isn’t even scared of anything. Is she superwoman?”, Xander said as he went near the table to get some snacks for him and Iseul.

“When the jet ski turned, I swear that I heard him asked for HELP in all seven languages. “, Iseul continued, still laughing hard at Xander.

“Yeah right. As if you understood. “, Xander told her as she gave him some snacks.

“Well, I do, Mister Eusebio. Thanks for the snacks.  “, Iseul replied.

“You do?”, Xander asked her as he munched on his sandwich.

“Neh. “, she said.

 

 

And they started speaking in several languages we do not understand. We just laughed at the two.

 

Meanwhile, I saw Kiseop and Hye Sun smiling sweetly at each other.

“Oppa, do you think that they like each other?”, I asked  Kevin, who was eating halo-halo.

“Nugu? (Who?)”, he asked me back.

“Seoppie and Hye Sun. “, I asked him.

“Well, he told me that he likes her ever since before. He liked you before, right? But when he saw her again, his feelings returned. “, he replied.

“HE DO? OMO. HE LIKES HER?”, I said, erm, shouted, as everyone turned to look at me.

“Hehehe. That’s nothing. Don’t mind me. “, I said as they all went back to eating their snacks.

“He do?”, I whispered to Kevin.

“Yes. I can feel that Hye Sun feels the way for him too. “, he said and I nodded.

“Let’s make a plan. “, I asked him.

“A plan?”, he asked me.

I nodded.

“A plan to make him confess to Hye Sun before we end this vacation. “, I told him.

“But what if Hye Sun doesn’t like him back?”, he asked me.

“I’ll ask her first. If it’s confirmed, I’ll tell you, okay?”, I told him as he nodded.

 

========================================================================================

 

NAAAAAH. Another update! Yaaay! This is a chapter featuring two of the couples, XanSeul and HyeSeop. :)) I wish that you like it! Uhm, comment okay? Thanks~! We have a new subscriber, YAY!