How Did I End Up Here?

A Crazy Twist of Fate

 

Third Person's POV

                The UKISS members and some staffs are already sleeping due to boredom. It is still a long way to go before they reach Busan. The only exceptions are Kevin and Kiseop, and the driver, of course. 

 

                 Kiseop was listening to his IPod and his singing songs all along. Kevin, on the other hand, can't sleep because of the girl beside him. She keeps on moving and moving. Kevin seems irritated. 

   

                   "Kiseop hyung~!", Kevin called him.

                   Kiseop didn't even bother to look at him. 

                   

Kevin's POV

                     How can I sleep? This girl is so irritating. She keeps on moving and moving. As I look around, I find Kiseop hyung the only person awake. I decided to call him and switch places with him.

       

                    "Kiseop hyung~!", I called him. 

                     He didn't even bother to look at me. Aish. This idiot. I immediately look around to see if there is something that I can use to get his attention. 

      

                    BAM. Yeah. The volleyball. I immediately got the volleyball and is aiming to shoot it at him. 

 

                    "AAAAAAAAAAAH~~~!", Kiseop hyung screamed, making the staffs and the other members woke up, as it landed straight on his head. 

 

                   "Yah, KEVIN WOO SUNG HYUN~! What do you think you're doing?", Kiseop screamed, making me stood up.

  

                   No, oh. This is going bad. Did I hit him hard? 

 

                   "Kevin, what the hell were you doing?", our manager asked, obviously mad at me for destroying his precious sleeping time. The other staffs ignored us while the other members are looking at me. 

 

                  "Ahhh...I..I", I stuttered, trying to find the right words to say.

                  "What?", he asked.

                  "Actually, I was trying to call Kiseop hyung but he's not answering me. Then, I found the volleyball and threw it at him for him to notice me. ", I explained. Good job, Kevin Woo.

                  "Aiyooo. The two of you are trying to make a commotion here. For your punishment in destroying my sleeping time and for waking up others is that..uhhhmm.. The two of you will clean the dorm for the next two weeks. I'm not calling ahjumma to clean our dorm. The two of you is responsible for it. Arasso?", our manager said as he sat down and continued his sleeping time. 

       

                 "Aiyo. It's all your fault Kevin. ", Kiseop hyung told me. 

                 "Mianhe Hyung. I was just trying to switch places with you because this girl....

 

                I was cut off by some screaming.

 

 "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!"

 

                I looked up to see the girl beside me screaming her lungs out. 

                "What now?", our manager asked, displaying a more angrier look.

 

               "Looks like you woke up.", Eli told the girl. 

               "Uhmmm. Mianhe for screaming so loud. I'm just surprised. By the way, how did I end up here?", the girl said , finally calming down. 

               "You rode the wrong bus.", I stated, as a matter of fact.

               "Mianhe, Mianhe." she said as she bowed several times.

               "Hyung, she's our fan~! Look at her shirt. Uh.. U-Kiss makes me go Bingeul Bingeul? Waaah, that's so cute~!", Dongho said as he keeps on jumping.

               "Oh, a lucky fan. What's your name?", Alexander hyung asked her.

               "Yes, I'm a fan. Uhh.. My name is Kim...Hyun Ri.", she said nervously. 

 

Kim Hyun Ri's POV

                  

                The fact that I'm here with them is a miracle for me. I still can't believe it. I'm so nervous. I mean, it's the first time that I actually got to talk to all of them personally. I'm so happy. And the fact that Kevin Woo is sitting beside me, makes me go crazy. Ever since I woke up until now, there are butterflies flying on my stomach. Oh God. Thank you for this day. I'm really so blessed to see them. 

 

====================================================================================================

 

 

Gaaah. Sorry for the short update. I suddenly had some urgent matters. I'll try to update tomorrow. :D No silent readers please. Do comment on my story. Your comments will be deeply much appreciated. :D