The Unexpected Encounter

A Crazy Twist of Fate

Kim Hyun Ri's POV

 

             The weather today is great. I should get ready by now. I'll be traveling to Busan for the next few hours. I heard that UKISS will be shooting a new program today in Busan. That's why I decided to go. It's my time to stalk them. Hahaha. >.<

 

              I got ready in a few minutes, wearing a fanmade shirt, skinny jeans, and pair of Converse shoes. I mean, I'm not like those other girls our there who took hours in dressing up. They're just wasting time choosing their dresses and putting nasty, over make-ups on their faces just making them look like s. Oh well, it's just my opinion by the way. I talk too much, right?

 

              I went up the bus and paid the driver. Well, it isn't actually paying. You're just gonna shove some ID into some sort of sensor machine and the bill from the bus will automatically go into your account. Aish. I really talk too much. I should shut up. Shut Up? Speaking of it, I remembered their comeback. They're so freakin' gorgeous. Especially my Kevin and Kiseop oppa. 

              I immediately got my IPod Touch from bag and started listening to their songs. That's when I fell asleep.

 

A few minutes later... 

 

             I heard footsteps. Waeyo? What's happening? I immediately opened my eyes. 

             Aigooo. We just had our stop-over at some place. Feeling a little bit hungry, I went down and bought some chips and soda.

 

             After I finished my snacks, I went back to the parking lot. Oh freakin' doodle doo. Where is our bus? I looked up to see ten buses parked there. Nothing's different, aside from the names of the trips. 

              Aish. I had a hard time finding the bus. I mean, I at Korean, much to my dismay. I can speak well, but in reading and writing Korean, it's a big NO NO. 

           

              Finally. Omo. Wait, is this Busan or whaaat? Aiyo. I give up. The bus infront of me looks like it. Aish. I should really spent time to study Korean. 

             I went up the bus, only to find the door opened, no customers except for a few bags and the driver is nowhere to be found. 

   

 "He should have peed or bought something to eat.", I told myself.

 

            I went to the end bunk of the bus. I sat next to the window and covered myself with my jacket. That's the time when I doze off to my dreamland..

 

 

Third Person's POV

 

             UKISS and the other staffs made a stopover at some place. All of them went down, leaving their belongings on the bus. Only the driver was left to take care of the stuffs. Suddenly, the driver felt something. It was a stomachache. Wanting to ease the pain, he went down the bus leaving the door opened.

 

(Aiyo, the driver is so careless. >.<)

 

               As he went back, he noticed that UKISS and the other staff members were not yet there. 

               After a while, the members and the staffs went in one by one. All of sudden, Eli screamed. 

 

"WHAT IS THIS PERSON DOING IN OUR BUS?", pointing at the girl sleeping at the end bunk.

 

The manager quickly rushed to him. 

"Waeyo? Who is she?", the manager asked him.

"Mollayo. She's already there when I went in. ", Eli replied with the "I-Don't-Know" look.

 

The manager asked the driver. 

"Did you let her in?", the manager asked.

"I don't know. Actually sir, I had a stomachache and went to get some pills.", the driver answered back.

"Ooh. That's was it. She probably mistaken our bus for her bus.", the manager said.

 

"How could someone be so dumb?", SooHyun said as the manager glared at him. He suddenly shut his mouth.

 

"Manager hyung, what are we going to do?", DongHo retorted, obviously pissed off at the girl who took his seat.

"Just let her sleep. We'll just wake her up when we reach our destination, arasso?", the manger said.

"But hyung, it's my seat!", DongHo replied, not wanting to give up his seat.

"There are so many seats available DongHo, just choose anywhere you want. ", the manager replied.

"But aish~.. Arasso Hyung.", Dongho said, finally giving in. 

 

"Just seat here,  maknae. ", Kiseop said, pointing to the seat beside him.

"Shiro.", DongHo replied.

"Hyung, no one wants to seat next to you. How saaad.", Alexander said, faking tears in his eyes.

"Yah, Hyung~! You're older than me, why are you calling me Hyung? Well then, I should call you Grandpa!", Kiseop said, teasing Alexander.

"Aniyo. I look younger than you.", Alexander said.

"Wake up, Hyung. Youngeeeer?", Kevin said, making Alexander much more irritated.

 

The bickering continues as they try to bully the eldest member, Alexander.

 

"Yah, Sikkeuro~!", their manager said as they all shut their mouths. 

"Kevin-ah. Just don't be naughty and don't wake her up, okay?", their manager told him.

"Neh. Arasso. ", Kevin replied as she looked down the girl beside her.

 

 

===================================================================================================

 

Sorry for the boring chapter. >.< The next chapters will be much more entertaining, I promise. :D

Still, tune in. :D