Chapter three

Our destiny

"Who is the prettiest amongst all of us?" Leeteuk asked and everybody's eyes were on Heechul. After almost two weeks of planning, they finally decided almsot the whole scenario.

"What? No way. I'm not pretty." Heechul argued but Siwon smirked when he said, "Yes, you are!"

"Plus you are good in acting too! Jus what we need!" Kyuhyun cheered. When Heechul once gain tried to argue, Sungmin immediately said, "Don't you want to help Hae? this is not for jokes and you know that. It's not for those stupid dramas, this is for real. For our friend." Heechul then looked back to his feet and nodded lightly, "Alright. Who would be Hae?" He asked.

"Leetuk will probably fit him." Yesung examined. Shindong shook his head and said, "I think it's supposed to be Kyuhyun."

"Why?" 

"Kyuhyun is the closest to Donghae and I think he knows more about him. Like, his personality and all, you know. he also will know about how a Donghae reacts when something occurs." Shindong explained.

"I agree." Leeteuk said.

"So, what do we know about that night?" He asked and almost everybody shook their heads.

"I was playing chess with Yesung almost the whole night." Sungmin said.

"Heechul, Leeteuk, and I were watching horror movie and we didn't even know when Eunhyuk dropped by." Ryeowook said.

"Shindong and I were not even at our hideout." Kangin spoke out.

"That leaves Kyuhyun and Siwon then." Leeteuk concluded.

"Basically, we were both the first that he saw, so he started blabbering things to us. It wasn't clear because he was telling us while sobbing terribly." Siwon said.

"I believe I've heard him saying that his parents didn't approve his relationship with Donghae and they put him into an arrangedmarriage with a girl. He didn't even know who the girl would be but he strongly opposed it because as we have known, he was a gay and had zero feeling for whoever she was coz he had given all his heart to Donghae." Kyuhyun said.

"I think he was in panic and he couldn't think straight at that moment because when he patted him and tried to calm him down, he was muttering something so fast and neither Kyuhyun nor I would be able to catch his words. He was talking to himself and then he suddenly said that he needed to see Hae. He said that he would not give up though." Siwon explained.

"So after that, he went to see Hae. But what did Hae do until Eunhyuk decided to commit suicide? This doesn't make any sense!" Yesung said in frustration.

"Wait -Is it possible that Donghae said that he gave up for their love?" Leetuk suggested something and caused them to bicker.

"No way! He loves Eunhyuk so much!" Kangin spoke immediately.

"It is probably true! Because if it's not then how can Donghae blame himself for Eunhyuk's death?" Shindong argued.

"Well, it can be because Donghae just believes it was his fault for not tkaing care of Eunhyuk." Yesung was taking Kangin's side.

"Psychologically, that's true!" Heechul was also taking yesung's side.

"I don't think so, guys. As Donghae's closest friend, he often talked to me regarding his relationship with Eunhyuk. He did say that he loved him so much. However, he also said that there were times that he doubted his decision. As we have known, our society isn't fond of LGBT. Gay marriage hasn't been approved in here. His parents, Eunhyuk's parents and even some of us, plus most people out there were against his relationship with Eunhyuk. I'm saying that he probably was at the edge of his breaking point when Eunhyuk broke him the news. Eunhyuk was more innocent than Donghae. He didn't care and wouldn't care of people's thought; therefore, I believe that he wasn't giving up on them. He wouldn't. So it is impossible that he is commiting suicide because of giving up. It must be Donghae. That also explains why he blamed himself so hard." Kyuhyun stated his opinion and successfully making everbody in the room fell silent.

"I think that is what happened that night." Leetuk was the first to break the ice.

"Any objection?" He asked again and nobody spoke.

"Let's just go with that." Heechul said.

"So, let's conclude this once again. Yesung and Sungmin would be Eunhyuk's parents. Then, Heechul would be Eunhyuk and then Kyuhyun would be Hae. We will be going with Kyuhyun's scenario. Everybody's clear?" Leeteuk asked and all of them nodded.

"Let's do this!"


The next day, Super junior was ready to run their plan. Siwon and Kangin in charged of making  Donghae got out from his room. When they succeeded, Sungmin, Yesung, and Heechul were already there and have been ready. Sungmin was already looked like a mother. He had put on the wig and a blouse paired with a skirt, looked like Eunhyuk's mother whereas yesung was in his worksuit. Heechul was made up as lookalike to Eunhyuk as possible.

"Eunhyuk, you are getting married." Yesung announced.

"What? To whom?" Heechul that was playing as Eunhyuk asked.

"To my business partner's daughter. You will be meeting ehr tomorrow." Yesung said with a strict voice.

"I won't marry her at all cost, dad!" Heechul said.

"My decision is final. You will marry her!"  Yesung said with suc h fatherly tone.

"I don't care! I won't marry her." Heechul still siad firmly.

"You have to! You can't marry that man! You are really such a disgrace!" Yesung uttered.

"Why can't you accept my abnormality? I can't do that, dad. I can't betray Donghae!" Heechul was acting so good that his eyes were filled with tears already.

"Don't be ridiculous! You need to be cured, son!" Sungmin said in a lady's manner.

"I can't unlove him, mom. Look okay, if you don't want to accept me with all I am, I better get out from here." Heechul said.

"There is no ex mother or ex father, son! But there is ex lover!" Sungmin said.

"I know. I won't marry her. If ever I get married one day, it has to be Donghae." Heechul said and ran out. 

Then, the next scene appeared. Heechul ran until he met Kyuhyun which was acting like Donghae.

"What's the matter, Eun?" He asked gently.

"My parents are putting me in an arrangedmarriage with my dad's business partner's daughter." Heechul broke the news.

"What?" Kyuhyun looked shocked.

"I know it's pretty crazy. Don't worry, I won't marry her. I can't. What about us?" Heechul was really good.

Kyuhyun seemed to be in a very deep thought before he spoke, "It's over. It's over between us." He then stood up.

"What are you saying? You are joking, right? It's halloween today, not April's fool day!" Eunhyuk also stood up.

"I know. I'm not joking. It's over between us." Kyuhyun said with a serious tone.

"But you promised me! You promised!" Heechul demanded.

"Promises are meant to be broken." Kyuhyun said.

"This doesn't make any sense! We are forever, you said that! Eunhyuk and Donghae forever! We said that a lot of times!" Heechul was really at the edge of tears and some tears had fallen from his eyes.

"Yes. Guess that our forever ends today, Eun." Kyuhyun spoke. 

"It's really funny. Today is really the scariest day ever! Halloween has never been this scary until  today." Heechul took a step backward.

"You are saying goodbye, aren't you?" Heechul's voice was indicating a hope. A hope that Kyuhyun would stop him. However, instead up pulling him into a hug, he nodded and said, "Yes, goodbye, Eun." With that, Kyuhyun walked away without even looking back at the broken-hearted Heechul.

Heechul was running to the opposite direction. Tears were streaming down his face. He stopped at the edge of the bench and took a step forward to the edge. It was Donghae's second floor house actually. Under, there was already a bed to prevent Heechul from getting injured. "I would rather die than not be with you, Hae." Heechul said before taking a leap.

"No! Don't! No! This can't be real!" Donghae shouted. Meanwhile, Heechul was already landed on the soft bed and they quickly moved it away. So when Donghae looked down, Heechul was lying on the floor, looked so lifelessly.

"No, this can't be real! Eunhyuk is not dead!" Donghae said panicly. However, somewhere, there was a voice that said, "He is dead. You have to move on. It's real. All you see are real. This is reality." Little did he know, it was his sense that had been trying to float to the surface, to snatch back its place from the insanity. It was his conscious that had been trying to tell him.

"Is it real?" He said to nobody in particular. Then he continued, "Kyuhyun, tell me this isn't real." He grabbed Kyuhyun by his collar.

"I'm sorry, Hae but this is reality." He said and Donghae was about to go panic again but Leetuk has grabbed him and looked at him in the eye before speaking, "Look okay? This is reality! It's been a month and 2 weeks since you built your own imagination, your own world where Eunhyuk is still alive there! You said you hate lies but you are lying to yourself right now! You have to accept the reality! It's not easy, I know. It's not even easy for us, but life goes on! You can't live at the past where eveything was so perfect because time just waits for nobody! Get real!"

"Hae, I know that you are in the middle of the way once again. One that leads to your imagination and one that leads back here, to us. Please, Hae, I'm begging you, come back to us! Eunhyuk will not want you to be like this! Trust me! He won't approve this!" Siwon said.

"Look at us, Hae! You have to get back here! I know it won't be perfect, but at least you live the right world!" Yesung said.

For a moment, they thought they lost Donghae once again because he just kept staring blankly but then a small smile appeared on his face, "You're right. All of you are right. Eunhyuk will not want to see me like this and I have to live the right world. Thank you for bringing me back! I love you guys!" He hugged Kyuhyun who was standing right next to him and soon hugged everybody there. Everybody was so happy and cheered up. The plan was really a success.

"What day is today and what date is today?" Donghae asked.

"Friday, December 15th." Ryeowook spoke.

"My favorite day!" Donghae cheered. 

The day went smoothly. They hung out like they used to and celebrated Donghae's return. When they reached Donghae's house at night, Donghae's parents had been waiting for them. To see Donghae was actually laughing with them, they grew confused. However, they broke into tears when Donghae greeted them and announced that he was back.

It was really perfect. Of course, it wasn't completed because Eunhyuk wasn't there but Donghae knew that Eunhyuk was watching him from above. He didn't even need to seach from him because Eunhyuk was always there in his heart. 

"Christmas is approaching! Time flies really fast! Where are we going this time?" Kangin asked.

Donghae suddenly remembered something."Guys, Eunhyuk loved Jeju the most. Can we please go there again this year?" Donghae pleaded.

"Of course, of course!" Everybody agreed and Donghae smiled. He knew that he could always count on them. They were really the gifts from God. "Thank you guys, thank you! Whay would I be if you were not here?" Donghae said.

"Oh relax, man! You probably would be a walking dead!" Ryeowook and everybody broke into laughers. 

That was the first day Donghae was born once again. It was his turning point. It was the first day he would be living the right world without Eunhyuk in it. That sure wasn't going to be easy, but with his parents and friends that treasured him, he thought that he could go through everything. It was proven. They didn't leave him in his worst condition.Instead, they were always there for him. They were patiently waiting for his return and they even managed to bring him back to the world. Donghae just couldn't ask for more.

He was indeed very fortunate.

 


I hope you like the update!!! COMMENT PLEAZEEE! Hae is back XD