Chapter one

Our destiny

Donghae fell on his knees when Kyuhyun broke him a news about Eunhyuk’s death. He knew that Eunhyuk would not just give up on them, but he didn’t expect him to commit suicide. He felt like it was his fault. He felt responsible for his lover’s death. Donghae choked in between his tears as he continuously muttered ‘It’s all my fault!’

“Hyung! It’s not your fault, okay?” Kyuhyun pulled Donghae devastatingly to stand up. Donghae had his blank stare on the ground and kept muttering those words while not moving an inch. Kyuhyun was definitely very concern about his friend, but he really did not know what to do anymore. Nobody could neither be responsible nor blamed in this case. It was fate that was playing them. Kyuhyun himself was not someone who approved LGBT, however, he knew that he had no right to stop two people falling in love with each other or even to tell them what to do as he knew perfectly that everybody has the right to do whatever they want to do to themselves.

Kyuhyun slid out his phone from his pocket, then started punching some numbers. Yes, he was calling for a favor.

“How did he react?” Siwon was the one who answered the call. He knew that it must be Kyuhyun. Since an hour ago, SUJU –The name that attached to them –had been waiting for Kyuhyun to call. They actually wanted to see Donghae together, but breaking the news together would make the situation even worse according to their vision. Therefore, they decided to send someone who was considered the closest one to Donghae except Eunhyuk, which turned out to be Kyuhyun.

“Worse than bad. I’m afraid that he is losing his sanity.” Kyuhyun’s voice was barely a whisper but enough to make Siwon jumped out from his seat. “We are going to be there in 10.” He hung up and called the rest of SUJU members to rush to Donghae’s place.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

“Look Donghae, we know that you are sad, we know that you are frustrating and despair but this is not going to make any better!” Heechul was losing his patience while still trying to make Donghae utter words other than ‘it’s all my fault’ or at least get up. However, it seemed like all SUJU’s efforts were in vain as Donghae kept staring to the floor and blaming himself.

To sum up the already messed up situation, Eunhyuk’s parents suddenly came to Donghae’s house. SUJU were all panicked and decided to pretend that Donghae was not at home. However, it was really inevitable as Donghae didn’t even want to move an inch.

They glanced at each other and one by one of them shrugged while shaking their heads with sad expressions. Leeteuk was the one who opened the door for the ‘unwanted’ guests and the first thing Eunhyuk’s mom was landing Donghae’s face hard. SUJU were all gasping in shock and they rushed to Donghae and glared at the elders. “You have no right to treat other people like that!” Leeteuk yelled and bravely glared at the elders.

“Yes I do, especially if the person is someone who is responsible for my son’s death.” The woman fiercely stated.

“If there is someone to be blamed, it is supposed to be you!” Sungmin said and emphasized the word ‘you’ while pointed the elders and he continued, “If you had approved them, none of these disasters would have happened!”

“It is his fault from the first time! If Eunhyuk hadn’t known him in the first place, none of these would have happened! It was all because this bastard infected my son with his gay disease!” The man yelled back.

“Then, why did you even let Eunhyuk to know him? You let that happened, did not you?” Leeteuk smirked once he knew they had won the argument.

The elders stomped their feet furiously as they walked out, however the man shouted, “We will forever mark him as someone who is responsible for our son’s death!”

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

It had been 2 days and Donghae still refused to eat anything. All he did was looking onto the ceiling and walking around with no particular direction or intention. SUJU decided to press themselves into the room in order to prevent any unwanted conditions. They were all so worried that Donghae would come up with a bad idea like committing suicide, so they accompanied him in the room. There would always be at least 3 of them near Donghae. They even arranged shifts to take care of Donghae.

His parents were frustrated and deeply devastated about their son’s actions. Eventually, they decided to bring Donghae to a psychologist and he was announced to be mentally instable and that he had to stay in a mental hospital. Judging from his action, somehow, his parents and friends had seen this coming, however, they just put that aside.

“Ma’am, please sign here.” The psychiatrist pointed the particular spot on the paper that Dongahe’s parents had to sign. His mother’s hand was trembling and her face was stained with tears when she signed the document. She buried herself to her husband’s chest and they both cried in great sadness.

True, that it shamed them when they knew that their son was a gay. But, they would rather be ashamed with the fact than seeing their son go to a mental hospital.

“What do we have to do now?” Kyuhyun asked to nobody. Apparently, it was a question with no absolute answer and they knew that they could do nothing about it.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A week has passed and Donghae was not making any progress. It was like he was losing his soul. He did not respond to anything around him. He did not even turn his face when his name was being called. He didn’t make any reaction when someone touched him or talked to him. He was like being in a different world. He would sometimes call Eunhyuk’s name and sometimes yelled in frustration. Other time, he would act like Eunhyuk was there or talk to himself. Every night, he woke up with nightmares and he always scream ‘Eunhyuk, don’t leave me!’. Of course, his first deed never faded, he sometimes kept on muttering ‘it’s all my fault’.

The family and friends were all having no hope anymore. They still visited Donghae every single day, but they now kept their expectation low. They had slowly accept the fact that Donghae was now not normal anymore. After all, they needed to accept it sooner or later.

 

A/N : Please drop some comment guys!