The Flames of the Dying

The Beginning of The End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

“Hey you guys there, no kissing in Mrs Lee’s class. Don’t you know that?” one of our classmates warns us.

My eyes get wider.

I feel that those Taehyung’s hands are out from my waist.

I sigh.

Luckily.

“Oh yeah? Lucky?” he said.

What?! Did I say that for real? I thought in my head, I know I’m not saying it!

“What are you, exactly? How can you know my thought?” I ask.

“ Is that exactly your thought?” he asks then chuckles before heading to our venue.

I rolled my eyes.

Who want to help me deal with this alien?!

“Do you want me to tell Mrs Lee that you are not really helping me with this experiment because you have a day dreaming?” he threatens me.

“What?” I ask.

“What?” Oh my gosh! That is so horrible when he imitates my voice.

“Hey, hyung!” one voice has made me shudder.

 What the hell is he?! I calm myself from the shock. Who is he?

“Hey, wait a minute! Honestly, don't you dare to say that you skip the class?” Taehyung asks the boy in front of us.

“Yeah, as what you have seen here. The class is freaking boring. I’m not kidding you hyung! You must go and check it by yourself. I can’t endure it any longer” the boy answers.

“Yah!! Jeon Jungkook!! You jerk!” Taehyung shouts as the boy who called Jungkook is running away from Taehyung.

“Aish! That brat boy!” he continues.

Shock. That is what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter