Scent in the Scent

The Beginning of The End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23

Pathetic. That was too pathetic! That's not even worth.

Worse.

''MiHye! Please! Listen to me! She's dying. I have to go out with her.''

''Dying? Are you kidding me, Taehyung? Do you think I’m that easy?'' Mihye laughs.

Dying?! Please! That's not what we call dying, man!
Taehyung, you're not deal with the three years old children.

''Kelvin, he wants me to take care of Sarang for the last time. She has tumor. Brain tumor, MiHye. Stage four.'' Taehyung's begging.

Mihye nodded.

''Do you want me to believe that? Okay,  I got it. I believe in you. What now?'' she teases.

Taehyung sighs heavily.

She's not going to understand till she looks and checks up everything that she needs to know. She's kissing with Kelvin, that's not even settled yet. Now, she's angry causes of Sarang kiss me?!

Damn!

What the hell is this?! What on earth are you living, MiHye?!

''The problem you with Kelvin is not settled yet.'' he said slowly, upset.

MiHye smirks. She nods for a second.

'Ohh! You want to tell me that if I and Kelvin can kiss together, you guys also can kiss?! That's how you play the game?'' she closed her eyes.

Taehyung shook his head.

So you kiss him MiHye?

That was edited by Kelvin ,Taehyung!

''I’m tired. Tired of your attitude'' he said.

''It's okay, you don’t have to tire anymore after this! Divorce me. Let's end it up right now. Follow the contract. It's already past one year now.'' she talked.

So that you can marry Kelvin, MiHye? That's what you think?

''I can bear it anymore!!'' he shouts.

Taehyung hugs MiHye, tightly.

Definitely, he doesn't want to let her go! Never! Ever!

''I’m sorry MiHye! Let's sleep first. You're not in the right condition. Your feeling is not true. Sleep first. Tomorrow I'll bring you to the proof. I'll prove it.

She cried.

Cry as much as you can, MiHye. But, make sure, in the future, you're not crying for the same reason, again.

''He is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter