Fire of Hustler

The Beginning of The End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20

I’m thinking. He totally ignores me since yesterday. Yeah.

I thought I want to reduce my tension at that mall. That scenery is too awesome. If I Said that I want to go to that mall just want to buy the clothes, SeungHye wasn't bother.

"So you want to go home MiHye? If you don’t mind, I can send you home. Taehyung is out with Jimin and Jungkook right?" Seung Hye said while drinking her hot chocolate.

   "Hmm, let’s go to Memory Shopping Mall. I want to buy my baby clothes. Do you want to come along? " ask Mihye.

She doesn't want to go home because it’s so boring!

     "Hmm interesting, so What are you waiting for? Let’s go " Seunghye know that Mihye is thinking about Taehyung.

Don’t worry friend, I'll make you happy for today. Enjoy! 



 


"Fast and Furious 7 is very amazing! I love that story. Do you enjoy the movie Taehyung ." Ask Sarang while binding Taehyung hand.

    Taehyung wants to pull his hand but Sarang looks happy, he doesn’t want to break Sarang's mood.

Herhh It’s a dilemma.

"Hmm, quite interesting but I prefer Twilight the most'' said Taehyung. 

      "Ohh, I'm hungry let’s eat . My treat. Hmm I want to eat deobokki. " said Sarang.

    Taehyung just followed Sarang request. Just do what you want Sarang.

  "So, where are we want to go after this? " ask Taehyung.

   "Hmm, before I close my eyes, I have some request from you and you have to do it. Promise. "Said Sarang hoping Taehyung will promise her.

"Hmm, promise”

Just do whatever she wants. Taehyung had promised to Kelvin and he had to do what Sarang wants.

    "Let’s go to the 8th floor. I want to see the scenery from the top, " said Sarang.
     "Nae. Kaja "
  


 

"Hmm, if you are done eating just give me a call, okay ?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter