The Rising Lords

The Beginning of The End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19

"Where have you been? "Mihye asked.

"Like I said earlier?, I’m going out with Jimin," Taehyung said.

Mihye chuckles

"Seriously? I just saw Jimin and Jungkook in the canteen and guess what? I asked him, about your positioning"

"I.. I’ll explain, I make some charity." Taehyung laughs.

"Actually, I’m going to surprise Jimin for his upcoming birthday, it's around the corner. Since the time that you asked me, Jungkook was there, you know I’m not going to believe him. He doesn’t know how to keep secret" Taehyung said.

I’m sorry MiHye. I’m so silly. You're too kind for me. Did I deserve you?

''Are you serious?''

''Yes, I am''



 

At that night, MiHye's plans are to meet SeungHye in the Brown De' Cafe', but seems like SeungHye is not shown up.

Aish! Where is she? It's 12 past 11 now. She already late for 12 minutes by now!

''Hey! Are you alone?''

What?

Aish! I'm so shocked.
Look I’m trembling!

It’s Kelvin!

''Nope. I’m waiting for someone''

''Do you mind if I sit here?'' he asked.

MiHye just shook her head.

It’s awkward! Why I’m awkward like this? In the past, I’m very close to him through.

''So MiHye, I know it seems too fast for you, but I want to tell you my truth feeling. Actually, I love you, MiHye. I really do! Please accept me in your life?''

MiHye's eyebrow rise.

Wtf?!

''Look, I really...''

''No, don’t give me the answer yet,'' Kelvin said whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter