Chapter 6

Daddy's Precious Little Girl

Kyuhyun have been really busy since Super Junior have been tour around the world for the Super Show Concert, he only come back home once a week or maybe a month. Plus you can’t go because of Eunhyun is still young and it would be inconvenient, but Kyuhyun would make sure that he calls every night no matter how tired he is to tell you how much he misses you and to also check on Eunhyun.

Sometimes having to deal with Eunhyun’s little temper would make you feel really exhausted, luckily your baby sister, Sulli, would stay with you and make you feel less lonely or your best friend, Changmin, would take you and Eunhyun out for a meal or just chat with you. But the person you wanted to be most is your husband, you are waiting for the day that he finished the tour and come back to you.

As months passes by, Eunhyun is already 5 months old now. She is also teething now, she has already grown about 2 teeth and she started eating solid food now like cereal and grains. You would take lots of pictures of her and sent it to Kyuhyun and you also have an instagram account, you mostly post pictures of Eunhyun. Eunhyun is well-loved by her father’s fans. You would sometimes stay in your parents-in-laws’ house to let them play with Eunhyun, to let her to be closer with her grandparents. Eunhyun’s grandmother adore her as she is too cute to be true, whenever Eunhyun is with her grandparents, she would be smiling all day.

Finally the day you have been waiting for have come, as finally the Super Show concert is coming to an end. And Kyuhyun and the other members are coming back to Seoul tomorrow, you were so happy to finally see your husband after so long.

You woke up early the next day to get ready for your husband’s return as it was the first time since your marriage where your husband have been gone for so long. You went into Eunhyun’s room and found her awake; she was giggling and playing with her toys.

“Good morning! Baby girl.” you said happily.

She turned to look at you smiling happily, and took her toys and gave it to you, you smiled and said “Thank you baby.”

“Appa is coming back today. Are you excited? Omma is really excited to see your appa later.” You told Eunhyun.

“Da.da.da..da.” she mumbled.

“Oh you’re excited too. Then let’s go wash up and change.” You said and kissed her cheeks.

You brought her to the bathroom and bath her then you changed her diaper, you changed her into a little pink Minnie mouse dress and a little bow on her head.

“Oh. Baby you looked like Minnie mouse.” You commented.

You quickly took out your phone and snap a picture of her while she is still smiling happily then send it to Kyuhyun, after changing you took her to the dining room then placed her in her highchair. You went to made her breakfast which was cereal that she loved, you came back with a bowl, you sat in front of her to feed her.

“Umm…” you made the sound while you’re feeding her.

After feeding her, you placed her on the play mat. She started reaching and trying to reach for the toy, having fun at the same time.

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun and members have landed and they are currently waiting to pass the custom, Kyuhyun who was using his phone and he saw the picture you sent. He smiled to himself, Sungmin who was standing beside him lean towards Kyuhyun and peek at his phone.

“Aww, she’s so cute.” Sungmin commented.

That comment made Kyuhyun so proud that he smiled widely, she so cute that Sungmin wanted that picture.

“Kyuhyun-ah, can you send me that picture?” Sungmin asked.

“Why would you want the picture of my daughter?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Because she is so cute and I want to put that as my display picture plus she is wearing pink.” Sungmin explained.

Kyuhyun sent that picture to Sungmin and immediately he changed his display picture in his kakao talk account. It was Kyuhyun’s turn, he kept his phone and passed the custom and after everyone has passed the custom they all went to collect their luggage.

They went out of the of the arrival hall which fans were waiting to welcome them, Kyuhyun then saw a fan holding to a board which really caught his eye. The board was decorated full of Eunhyun’s picture, Kyuhyun looked at the fan and smiled at her. Then they all got into the car and Heechul who was using instagram and saw the pictures of Eunhyun that you posted.

“She is really cute, I really wanna pinch her cheeks.” Heechul commented.

“Who is so cute?” Siwon asked curiously.

“Eunhyun.” Heechul answered.

Kyuhyun immediately turned to look at Heechul and he has a really proud fatherly expression on his face.

“Look at him, whenever his daughter’s name is mentioned his eyes sparkles and a smile would be plastered on his face.” Leeteuk teased.

“Of course, my daughter is the second most precious thing to be in this world.” Kyuhyun said.

“Who is the first then?” Siwon asked.

“My parents and My wife.” He answered.

“It’s seems like Kyuhyun can’t live without his wife now.” Donghae teased.

Kyuhyun who was speechless because it’s true, he had the toughest time when he had to leave you and Eunhyun at home, every night he would toss and turn in his bed as there is not one for him to hug to sleep.

Then the van stopped outside the house, he quickly got his luggage out and bid goodbye with his hyung and went into the house.

You were in the house watching some youtube video with your laptop while rocking Eunhyun to sleep, you were so engrossed by the video that you didn’t even notice that Kyuhyun is behind you. He was looking at Eunhyun and smiling gently at her as he saw her falling asleep as you rocked her, then you turned your head and you saw Kyuhyun standing behind you looking at you amusingly.

“Oppa! Where did you come back?” you asked

“A while ago, when you’re so engrossed in that video” Kyuhyun answered.

“Oh.” You mentally slapped yourself for being so engrossed in that video.

“Aren’t you going to welcome your husband after he has gone for so long?” He told you.

You put down your laptop and let go of the rocking chair, you stand up and gave Kyuhyun a hug. You wanted to break the hug but Kyuhyun refuse to let you go, you let him hug you until he let you go. That shows how much his misses you and your hug; he finally broke the hug and gave you a kiss.

You turned to look at Eunhyun who is starting to fidget in her sleep; you quickly rock the chair to let her sleep better. Kyuhyun lay on the couch as he was really tired after the flight; you turned to him and gave a peak on his cheeks then said “Get some sleep.”

“uhm arraso…Yeobo.” He said it with his eyes closed.

You went to your bedroom to get a blanket to cover his body and gave him another peak on the cheek; he smiled as you kissed him.

You make sure that Eunhyun is in deep sleep; you carried her into her room and placed her in her crib. You went to the kitchen and started making dinner; you made Kyuhyun’s favourite foods. After cooking, you felt so tired so you went to your shared bedroom and rested your eyes for a while.

Kyuhyun woke up from his nap and he wanted to look for you so he went to your shared bedroom, he found you sleeping so he took the blanket and covered your body, he kissed your cheeks before steeping out of the room. He went into Eunhyun’s room to check on her, she was awake and was playing with her toys. He carried her out of her crib and sat down on the floor to play with her, Eunhyun seems to be really happy to see her appa.

“Did you miss appa?” Kyuhyun asked.

Eunhyun smiled and “eheh dadaada.”

“Appa missed you a lot too.” He said.

He continued to chat with her and had some father and daughter time, he carried Eunhyun your shared bedroom. He placed her on his side of the bed and play with her, the sound of Eunhyun laughter woke you up.

“Eunhyun-ah omma is awake.” Kyuhyun told Eunhyun.

“Annyeong, Eunhyun-ah.” You said tiredly.

“Yeobo, did you sleep well?” Kyuhyun asked you.

“Yup, it’s the best nap I have in weeks.” You said.

“Eunhyun-ah, did you made mummy so tired?” Kyuhyun asked Eunhyun cutely.

Eunhyun started pouting her lip and she is going to cry but Kyuhyun quickly comforted her, then Kyuhyun started playing peek a poo wit Eunhyun which made her laugh hysterically at him.

After that, you went to the kitchen to reheat the food, Kyuhyun placed Eunhyun on her highchair and he helped you set the table. Finally, all the food have been heat and placed on the table, you gave Eunhyun her milk and she started drinking it on her own while you and Kyuhyun started eating. After you have finished dinner, Kyuhyun helped you to wash the dishes.

Three of you went to the couch and watched some child-friendly movies like Winnie the Pooh, Eunhyun was so engrossed in the movie that her eyes are glue to the television while you and Kyuhyun had some adult talk.

After a few days of resting at home, the three of you went back to Kyuhyun’s parents’ house and visited them. Kyuhyun was so happy to see his parents, when he saw his mother; he kissed her on the lips. Then she went to you and hugged you and carried Eunhyun then played with her. She was so happy to see her granddaughter, she totally forgot about us.

“Kyuhyun-ah, (yourname)-ah. You can leave Eunhyun here with me and your appa so you can go for date and make babies.” Kyuhyun’s omma said.

“Omma!.” Kyuhyun said shyly.

That sentence made you blushed badly and you hid your face, but for Kyuhyun he has been thinking about having another baby as he wanted more than one baby but he is afraid that you might not be ready for another child.

You started having some female time with your mother-in-law while Kyuhyun and his father went to his office to have some man talk with some alcohol when you notice the time.

“I think you better stay here tonight.” Your mother-in-law suggested.

“I think that’s the only choice. Oppa had alcohol just now, it’s dangerous” You said.

Eunhyun slept with her grandparents as her grandmother wanted you and Kyuhyun to sleep well tonight, Kyuhyun was slightly drunk when he came into the room. He was mumbling some things to you and he was being touchy but you felt that it was inappropriate when your parents-in-law’s room is just opposite. So you push his hands away whenever he is touching the inappropriate places.

The next day, Kyuhyun drove you home and left you home while he went to out to get some things done. He went to an agency to book a hotel in Jeju island, then get some other things for the trip. He wanted to bring you and Eunhyun for a family trip since he had no schedule for a few weeks as he was having a break.

Meanwhile you were in Eunhyun’s room playing with her, she was being a little darling today, she didn’t cry for the whole day. You heard the door closing and assume that it’s Kyuhyun as he is the only person who has the key to this house other then you.

“Yeobo, I’m back.” Kyuhyun announced.

You carried Eunhyun out to the living and kissed Kyuhyun on his cheeks to welcome him then he carried Eunhyun and sat on the couch.  He pats empty space next to him, signalling you to seat beside him.

“Oppa what’s the matter?” you asked with concern.

“We are going for a family outing.” He said.

Your eyes sparkle as you heard what he said and asked “Jincha?”

“Neh, Jincha.” He smiled at your cuteness

“Where are we going?” you asked curiously.

“Jeju island.” He answered.

“Ahh. Oppa sarangahae.” You cheered happily as it’s the first time that you’re going for a family trip with Eunhyun.

You hugged him tightly and gave him kisses on his faces, he can only smile at you as he got so much kisses as his rewards. 


if you see any grammar mistake or any mistake, i'm really sorry for that. I really hope that you can comment as it will make my day and i will try to update more often . 

Read 

Subcribe 

Comment 

And mostly enjoy