Chapter 10

Daddy's Precious Little Girl

The next day, you woke up early in the morning and decided to make a big pot of Hangover soup for everyone, while making you saw Ryeowook walking out of the guest room.

“Good morning oppa!” you greeted him.

“Ohh… (Yourname)-ah, good morning. What are you doing?” He asked curiously.  

“I’m making soup for everyone.” You answered.

“Can I help?” He asked happily.

“Of course!” You said happily.

He helped you chopped the vegetable while you add the ingredients into the soup. As you both were cooking you heard Kyuhyun calling for you from your shared bedroom, you looked at Ryeowook and he instantly smiled then said “Go to him, I will take over.”

“Gomawo oppa.” You told him.

“It’s okay.” He smiled at you.

You quickly went to your shared bedroom, you saw Kyuhyun who was lying on the bed pouting as he was having a bad headache.

“Jagi-ah!!” He called for you again.

“Yes oppa?” you answered him.

You walked towards him and sat beside him on the bed, he laid his head on your lap then said “I am having a bad headache.”

You smiled at him and said “Serve you right for drinking so much alcohol yesterday night.”

He pouted cutely and explained “I was very happy for Sungmin hyung.”

You smiled at him and leaned closer to kiss him, he didn’t want to break the kiss until you were almost out of breath. When he broke the kiss, you took a deep breath and glared at him; he looked at you and smirked. You hit him on the chest; he held onto his chest and whined “Ahh… It’s so painful.”

“Don’t lie, I didn’t use so much strength.” You told him.

He stopped whining and you kissed his forehead then moved his head away from your leg. He looked at you then asked “Jagi-ah, where are you going?”

“I am going down to finish cooking my soup.” You explained to him.

“Okay.” He closed his eyes and rest a little bit more.

He leaned closer to him and kissed his cheeks once more before going down to help Ryeowook.

You went back to the kitchen and Ryeowook was almost done with the soup, you looked at him thankfully and said “Oppa, Thank you so much for taking over me while I took care of that big baby upstairs.”

“It’s okay.” He told you while laughing at what you just said.

Meanwhile Kyuhyun finally felt that his headache subsided a bit, he got out of bed then he went into Eunhyun’s room to see if she is awake. But she is still sleeping as it’s still quite early in the morning so he went down to the kitchen to see what he can help out with. Kyuhyun saw you currently scooping the rice into the bowls; he walked towards you then backhugged you. You turned to look over at him before giving a kiss; he released you and helped you to set up the table, then you went over to help Ryeowook who was cooking some other foods.

The members woke up one by one; they all sat at the living room tiredly waiting for the food to be served. Then you heard Eunhyun crying loudly from her room, Kyuhyun ran to her room to check on her. She was crying because she was hungry, Kyuhyun carried her out of her crib and kissed her cheeks. Eunhyun hugged her appa around the neck as he walked down the stairs; you looked at Eunhyun and went to the baby’s corner. You started making cereal for Eunhyun while Kyuhyun took her to the living room where she can play with her uncles first.

 

Eunhyuk and Donghae went to play with Eunhyun, Eunhyuk took a book about animals, he flips the page and it was a rabbit.

“Eunhyun say Gae.” Eunhyuk told Eunhyun. (A/N: Gae is dog in Korean)

“Gay” she said.

“Ohh..Ohh let me take a video of it.” Donghae said.

He quickly took out his phone and started to videoing Eunhyun. Eunhyuk pointed at the picture of the dog again and said “Eunhyun-ah say Gae.”

“Gay.”

“Very good!” Donghae and Eunhyuk cheered happily.

Eunhyuk flipped the page and it was a rabbit, Eunhyun smiled happily as she really like rabbit, Eunhyuk and Donghae smiled at her cuteness.

“Eunhyun-ah, Tokki.”

“Tok..ki.”

“Ohh. Ohh. Very good.” Eunhyuk ruffles Eunhyun’s hair.

Ryeowook finally finished cooking all the food, you and Kyuhyun helped him set up the dining table. You placed Eunhyun’s cereal on her high chair, Kyuhyun said loudly “Come and eat!”

Eunhyuk carried Eunhyun to the dining room and Donghae stand behind Eunhyuk, he played peek-a-boo with Eunhyun which made her laugh happily. Eunhyuk passed Eunhyun to you then you placed her on her high chair while the others take their sits, you and Kyuhyun sat beside Eunhyun.

“Eunhyun-ah say Jal mug get sum ni da.” Kyuhyun told Eunhyun. (A/N: it means I will eat well in Korean.)

“Ni ni da.” She said loudly.

Kyuhyun looked at her fatherly and smiled proudly, the other members think that she is too cute to be true.

“Arraso.” the members said together.

After the meal, everyone seems more awake and feels better, Kyuhyun’s headache was gone and Eunhyun continues to play with the members. 


 

Sorry for the lack of update lately, i quite busy due to school. Siripumpkin, thank you for telling that the picture was a little boy. I am glad that you guys like this story , it means a lot to me. 

Read 

Subscribe 

Comment 

and mostly enjoy