Chapter 8

Daddy's Precious Little Girl

Finally you reached your house, immediately Kyuhyun placed all the thing on the floor and ran to the couch and lay there.

“Ahh... It’s feels so good.” Kyuhyun exclaimed.

You smiled at him and let him rest while you placed Eunhyun into her crib as she is still sleeping after drinking her milk on the plane, you were so proud of Eunhyun as she is so good during the flight, she didn’t cry or whine, she just look around her surrounding curiously.

You decided that you will unpack your luggage tomorrow as you’re way too tired and lazy to do it now, you went to the living room and you shook Kyuhyun who was already sleeping.

“Oppa, sleep in the bedroom.” You said softly beside his ear.

He opened his eyes, he looked at you and you helped him up, he walked groggily to the bedroom. You laid him down gently then tucked him in, after cleaning up, you went to join Kyuhyun in bed. He turned towards you and smiled with his eyes still closed then hugged you to sleep; you smiled and kissed his forehead.

“Goodnight, Oppa.” You said softly.

The next day, Kyuhyun wake up before you wake up and he went to Eunhyun’s room and Eunhyun is already awake and she is playing with her teddy bear, she was mumbling to the bear.

Kyuhyun found it so cute that he took out his phone and record it down; Eunhyun saw her daddy and she crawl towards him while holding the bear then she gave it to him.

“For me, thank you.” He told Eunhyun.

“Eunhyun-ah, bobo.” He point at his lips.

Eunhyun moves slowly towards her daddy and she kissed her father after kissing, Kyuhyun smiled and felt that there’s saliva on his lips. He then carry her out of her crib and place her on his neck, she was chuckling happily as she loved the feeling of being carried so high. Kyuhyun went to the living and placed her in her playing mat and he played with her, you on the other hand, just wake up from your sleep. You looked around the room for your husband but he is nowhere to be found so you went down to the living room and found your baby on the playing mat with your husband. He is playing peek-a-poo and tickling her, she laugh hysterically when her father tickle her. Kyuhyun saw you walking towards the kitchen, carried Eunhyun to the dining room and he placed her on her high chair. Then he walks towards the kitchen and back hugged you, you turned and looked at him, you kissed him on the lips and said “Good morning, Oppa.”

“Good morning.” Kyuhyun said.

 “What are you going to make today?” He asked.

“Pancakes.” You answered.

“Mm pancakes. Sound delicious.” He his lips.

“Oppa, can you make breakfast for Eunhyun?” you asked.

“Okay.” He released you and went to the baby corner of the kitchen then he started making cereal for her.

When he finished making her cereal, he then walked towards Eunhyun and she smiled happily at her father, he smiled back and said “Eunhyun-ah, food.”

He sat in front of her and he started feeding her, she opened when the spoon is near to . Meanwhile, you’re poured the batter into the pan and waited for it to be cooked, then you flip the pancake and it’s perfectly cooked.

You finished cooking the pancake and you went to the fridge then got some strawberries out and cut them, you plate the pancakes and strawberries. You place the plates on the dining table; you walked towards Kyuhyun and fed Eunhyun while he eats his pancakes. He stood up and went to the fridge then got his maple syrup; he went back to his sit and eats his pancakes.

“Come on baby. Ahh…” you said.

Kyuhyun cut a piece of his pancakes and he fed you while you fed Eunhyun, you had some maple syrup at the side of your mouth, Kyuhyun wiped it away with his thumb. Finally, you finished feeding Eunhyun and you started eating your pancake, you cut a small piece of pancake and feed it to Eunhyun as usual she loved it.

After breakfast, Kyuhyun carried Eunhyun to the living room and he started singing some songs, she sings along with her father by making noise.

“Ohh baby, you might become a great singer like your father.” He commented.

You laughed at him for praising himself; he turned and shoots you an evil glare of his, Kyuhyun started to get tired and he lay on the floor then Eunhyun crawled on his body and lay on his tummy. She yawned as it’s almost her nap time and her father’s tummy is comfortable.

“Are you tired baby?” you asked.

After all the fun, it’s time for Eunhyun to take her nap, you lull her to sleep then she fell asleep in your arms, you placed her in her crib.

Kyuhyun went back to your shared bedroom and lay on the bed for a while then he went to get a shower, you walked into room and find Kyuhyun showering in the shower so you lay on the bed to get some rest.  Kyuhyun walked out of the bathroom and his hair is dripping wet, you looked at him and said “Oppa remember to dry your hair.” 

He sat beside you and said “Can you dry my hair for me then?”

“Oppa, I am feeling very comfortable now, I don’t want to move.” You told him.

He pouted his lips and laid his bed on your bare legs; he looked at you again and begged cutely “Yeobo Please.”

“Alright. What a big baby I have here.” You said.

 

You got up then walked towards your drawer, you took out a hair dryer and plugged in the wire.

“Oppa, come here.” You said.

Kyuhyun smiled happily and skipped towards you then sat on the chair in front of you, you the hair dryer and ruffled his hair. After his hair is dried, you placed the dry back into the drawer, as you were about to walk away, Kyuhyun pulled you back and you landed on his lap.

“Thank you, Yeobo.” He said with a cute voice.

“Aigoo, my big baby.” You teased. 

“Yeobo, bobo.” He pointed at his lips.

You leaned in and gave him a quick kiss, he looked at you and said “Yeobo, I didn’t get to enjoy it.”

“Well serve you right for not enjoying it.” You told him

He smirked and leaned towards you and kissed you deeply, you didn’t fight him and just let him kiss. When he broke the kiss and smirked again then said “I see you enjoyed the kiss.”

“Of course, why would I enjoy it? It’s free.” You said.

He hugged you close to his body and enjoy the moment of you and him together, you hugged back as you wanted more of the alone time with him but now with Eunhyun around it’s kind of hard to have alone time plus Kyuhyun’s schedule. 


Sorry for not updating for the last 2 days as i was busy watch all of the Harry Potter films.  Leave a comment down there too. 

you can find me in instagram and twitter : Kelseyyingxin. 

 

Read 

Subscribe 

Comment 

 

and mostly enjoy