Chapter 3

Daddy's Precious Little Girl

You were in the kitchen cooking the food for the guest and you wanted your husband to come out and slightly help with the food. So you went into Eunhyun's room to look for Kyuhyun and you heard Kyuhyun talking to Eunhyun.

 

“ Eunhyun-ah, today is the first month since you're born.” Kyuhyun told Eunhyun.

 

“ PAPAPA.” Eunhyun smiled happily at Kyuhyun even though she can't understand a word he just said to her.

 

“ Appa is so happy that I brought you to this world.” Kyuhyun's voice started to shake.

 

“ Oppa, are you okay?” you asked with concern.

 

“ Yes, seeing her grow up so fast makes me teary.” Kyuhyun explained.

 

“ Aww, oppa you're so sensitive.” you hugged Kyuhyun and gave him a kiss. “ Come help me with the food.” you pull Kyuhyun up from the couch and carried Eunhyun into the living room and let her play with her toys.

 

You and Kyuhyun quickly finish all the preparations for the party then you both sat on the couch watching Eunhyun playing with her toys happily. Eunhyun looked at you and Kyuhyun then she slowly crawl towards you.

 

Kyuhyun quickly took out his phone and took a video of Eunhyun crawling. “ Yeobu, Eunhyun is crawling.” Kyuhyun said excitedly.

Slowly, Eunhyun is getting close to you so you just carry her up and played with her. Kyuhyun was taking pictures of you and the baby.

 

“ Oppa, come it your turn to carry her.” you told Kyuhyun.

So Kyuhyun carried her and you took his phone and started to take pictures of them. Then you three took a family portrait together.

 

The door bell rang, you went to open the door. It was the rest of the members and F(x) members came to help Eunhyun celebrate her first month.

“ Annyeong Sister-in-law.” everyone said together .

“ Annyeong.” you bowed and invited them in.

“ Onnie!!!.” Sulli ran towards you and hugged you tightly since she hasn't be seeing you for some time.

You and Sulli went to the kitchen and get drinks for the guest. You were catching up with your sister.

 

Again the door bell rang again, it was Yunho and Changmin, Changmin is your best friend since young.

“ Annyeong, (Your name)” Yunho greeted you and smiling.

“ Oppa, annyeong.” you bowed at him and invited him in, he walk towards Donghae and gave him a hi-five.

“ Annyeonghasayeo.” he bowed and you lightly hit him on the arm and said “ Don't be so formal.”

He smiled at you and said “ yah, a woman shouldn't be so rough.”

“ Arraso, come on in.” you smiled and invited him in.

 

then the party started, everyone was playing with Eunhyun except for Changmin, he was sitting on the couch eating some food so you walked towards him and sat beside him.

“ Oppa, how is life?” you asked randomly.

“ Still the same, singing and dancing.” Changmin answered.

“ I mean how is you and Hyomin Onnie?” You looked at Changmin.

“ We broke up.” Changmin said coolly.

“ Broke up? You both were so happy together.”

“ I am always busy and she was too. So we broke up” Changmin explained.

“ Maybe that's better for the both of you.” you smiled lightly.

Then Kyuhyun saw you and Changmin sitting together. He got jealous so he tried to cut into the conversation.

“ Changmin, we hasn't been catching up for some time.” Kyuhyun told Changmin.

“ Yes, today is the right time to catch up.” Kyuhyun and Changmin went into the study room to catch up.

 

slowly, the day passed quickly, everyone went home except for Sulli.

 

“ Onnie, where am I going to sleep?” Sulli asked naively.

“ In your room of course.” You smiled at her.

“ My room?”

“ Yes, Kyuhyun and I left a room for you.” you hold Sulli's hand and you walked to a door slowly you opened the door and Sulli was so surprise to see her new room.

“ onnie, I really like it.” Sulli hugged you tightly and there's a bit of tears at the corner of her eyes

“ Silly girl.” you messed her hair.


It's puffyyx here with a new chapter update. I hope that you'll like it

Read

Comment

Subscribe

and mostly enjoy.