Creeping. Unintentionally?

Hey, You're Bitter. And You Know What I Don't Like? Sweets.

I looked around, still not being able to shake the feeling off that someone was watching us. Could they be after Kyungsoo? Or me? Kyungsoo is cuter than me so I would expect the person to be following Kyungsoo...

 

"You orders sirs. Sorry for the long wait!" A high-cheekboned guy in a waiter outfit, with our orders said.

 

That snapped me out of my worries.

 

"Thank you." Kyungsoo said back, Baekhyun nodding in agreement. And with that the waiter walked away.

 

My strawberry packet, it isn't what it sounds like just so you know. It's not a packet of strawberries or whatever. But it's basically a whole dessert, based on strawberries. Strawberry cake, next to it is strawberry ice cream topped with strawberry sauce, then some strawberry chocolates, and lastly fresh strawberries. This was one of my favorite things on the menu, actually, it was one of the only things I ordered here.

 

My first time coming here, two weeks ago, I wanted to see the strawberry packet, because I didn't know what it was, and it sounded ridiculous, but the again, I love strawberries, so I thought, why not? 

 

After trying it once, I fell in love with it. It is absolutely the best thing on the menu- Sehun says other wise, saying that the chocolate packet is better.

 

"Baekhyun?"

 

"Oh shoot, what?"

 

"Oh nothing, you were just zoning out, you're ice cream is gonna melt if you don't hurry."

 

I almost screamed at my slowly melting ice cream. But the proceeded to gobble everything on the plate.

 

But then... I had the same feeling someone was watching us. I turn all over, trying to see who it is.

 

"Baekhyun? Anything the matter?" Then I decided to tell Kyungsoo.

 

"I think someone is watching us- I just felt like someone had been following us..." Kyungsoo nods his head in acknowledgement.

 

"You know, I've been getting the same feeling. And I think we should trust our gut and leave actually." I nod my head, quickly devouring my food, and left. Of course, Kyungsoo payed before we left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't know how this is happening. But it's happening.

I ask myself, why am I following my sweet- not actually bitter I tell you- but sweet Baekhyun.

How do I know? I was stalkin- um, I mean following, Baekhyun one day, on the day where I first fell in love with Baekhyun.

At that time, I already knew, about Baekhyun's reputation, but wasn't super in love with him.

That is, until I saw him at the cafe, acting like a sweet embarrassed child. It was just adorable- Hey! I'm not a pedo if you're thinking that. After that day, I felt more attracted to Baekhyun, noticing more than often at school.

And here is me, watching Baekhyun as he leaves the cafe. I follow some more.

I know Baekhyun isn't that bitter, he's just like that on the outside, until you get to know him. He's really innocent and sweet. Totally didn't collect this information by stalk- following him.

 

My trail of thought continues, until I bump into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry-" I was cut off when I see a glaring Baekhyun and Kyungsoo looking at me. "Oh....:"